Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Is This Job Interview Real - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is This Job Interview Real (2108 Views)

Nigeria Custom Service Invitation Letter For Interview Real? (photos) / Pls, Is This Interview Real?????? / INTERVIEW... Real Or Fake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Job Interview Real by sasxy(m): 12:28am On Jul 17, 2023
Lately i applied for jobs but the response I've been getting is this gnld rubbish. Just received this,don't know if it's real or not i don't want to waste my limited money on transport for what is not worth it.

Dear CANDIDATE,

The above subject refers,

We received your application and you are hereby invited for an interview for the role of CUSTOMER SERVICE INTERN with details below;

Venue: BRIMFIELD CONSULT (A226)

Branch Office: BFC Building, Opposite Classique Pixel studio, Off Oke-Ira Road, Ogba, Ikeja Lagos, Nigeria

Date: Tuesy July 18th, 2023

Time: 09:00am

NB: You are required to come with a copy of your CV and please dress corporate.

Selected candidates is to adhere to the following:

▪You will be working from home 50-60% of the time

▪You will be entitled to HMO, 13th monthly salary and additional benefits

▪Attending online meetings via video conferencing apps.

• A printed copy of this mail for easy access

Kindly confirm your availability by replying to this em ail

Thank you
Re: Is This Job Interview Real by slimjohn2k5: 12:58am On Jul 17, 2023
Looks legit

1 Like

Re: Is This Job Interview Real by Mozino007(m): 1:33am On Jul 17, 2023
Job recruiter not the company

2 Likes

Re: Is This Job Interview Real by LZAA: 6:13am On Jul 17, 2023
Any job that asks you to bring printed copy of invitation is GNLD
all HR's send out invitation for interview because they have already selected and documented those they want to interview for the position
Besides it's ogba
The choice is yours

2 Likes

Re: Is This Job Interview Real by sasxy(m): 6:56am On Jul 17, 2023
Yeah i received another invitation from another job i applied for same address with different firm name. All this people just full everywhere, thanks boss 🤲
LZAA:
Any job that asks you to bring printed copy of invitation is GNLD
all HR's send out invitation for interview because they have already selected and documented those they want to interview for the position
Besides it's ogba
The choice is yours

2 Likes

Re: Is This Job Interview Real by Xscape1993(m): 8:36am On Jul 17, 2023
Just be careful and watchful. Don't go a place where you will told the history of Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: Is This Job Interview Real by Elijah6262(m): 6:41pm On Sep 23, 2023
[/quote][quote author=sasxy post=124467156]Lately i applied for jobs but the response I've been getting is this gnld rubbish. Just received this,don't know if it's real or not i don't want to waste my limited money on transport for what is not worth it.

Dear CANDIDATE,

The above subject refers,

We received your application and you are hereby invited for an interview for the role of CUSTOMER SERVICE INTERN with details below;

Venue: BRIMFIELD CONSULT (A226)

Branch Office: BFC Building, Opposite Classique Pixel studio, Off Oke-Ira Road, Ogba, Ikeja Lagos, Nigeria

Date: Tuesy July 18th, 2023

Time: 09:00am

NB: You are required to come with a copy of your CV and please dress corporate.

Selected candidates is to adhere to the following:

▪You will be working from home 50-60% of the time

▪You will be entitled to HMO, 13th monthly salary and additional benefits

▪Attending online meetings via video conferencing apps.

• A printed copy of this mail for easy access

Kindly confirm your availability by replying to this em ail

Thank you

This Bromfield people are fake!!! Don't waste your time

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Nicon Salary / Chevron Calling For Operator And Maintenance Technician Trainee Test / Unilever Key Distributor Sales Representative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.