Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

How NATO Murdered Bosnian Muslims In Yugoslavia War (pic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How NATO Murdered Bosnian Muslims In Yugoslavia War (pic) (2177 Views)

The Incredible Letter Ojukwu Wrote To Victor Banjo At The Start Of The War(pic) / Yorubas Jubilating After The Nigerian Civil War(pic) / Security Operatives Shoot At Shiite Muslims In Abuja. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How NATO Murdered Bosnian Muslims In Yugoslavia War (pic) by NSNO(m): 7:39pm On Jul 17, 2023
Ibrahimmrfish:

IPOB,Lord resistance army and KKK are all Muslims?
If you read my post you will see where I said "almost".
Re: How NATO Murdered Bosnian Muslims In Yugoslavia War (pic) by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 7:45pm On Jul 17, 2023
NSNO:

If you read my post you will see where I said "almost".
The word almost is insulting. Normally most people don't see acts carry out by white people as terrorism. Example, Palestines are being killed daily and harassed by illegal settlers and Americans killing over a million Iraqis,but people don't call them terrorists,but the moment they defend their selves,they are branded terrorists. Human beings are terrible creatures no matter what religion they attach their selves to, example Mexican cartel, Mexico is a country fill with churchs,did it stop the naco terrorists terrorising the country.
Re: How NATO Murdered Bosnian Muslims In Yugoslavia War (pic) by erniok(m): 9:22pm On Jul 17, 2023
jumper524:
spearheaded by Yakubu gowon(Christian genera from plateau) with his on field generals of TY danjuma and obasanjo.
Who committed the massacre in Asaba. Gowon I think. Keep deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: How NATO Murdered Bosnian Muslims In Yugoslavia War (pic) by jumper524(m): 12:21am On Jul 18, 2023
erniok:

Who committed the massacre in Asaba. Gowon I think. Keep deceiving yourself.
when murutala was just a soldier obeying orders from Christian yakubu gowon who was the commander in chief.
Thank God the key players Gowon and ojukwu were both Christians otherwise fake historians like you would have made it a religious issues.

1 Like

Re: How NATO Murdered Bosnian Muslims In Yugoslavia War (pic) by erniok(m): 1:23am On Jul 18, 2023
jumper524:
when murutala was just a soldier obeying orders from Christian yakubu gowon who was the commander in chief.
Thank God the key players Gowon and ojukwu were both Christians otherwise fake historians like you would have made it a religious issues.
Fake historian? I guess you should look in tge mirror again because muritala was removed from command after that incident. What do you really intend to gain with these lies.
Re: How NATO Murdered Bosnian Muslims In Yugoslavia War (pic) by jumper524(m): 1:26am On Jul 18, 2023
erniok:

Fake historian? I guess you should look in tge mirror again because muritala was removed from command after that incident. What do you really intend to gain with these lies.
doesn't change the fact that gowon spearhead a military and ojukwu spearheaded a rival militia group, both Christians I to fight for power irrespective of religion. To the poster making the civil war a religious affair, its either he takes his bigotry to a whole new stupid level of hypocrisis or try hard to maje it a religious affair.

1 Like

Re: How NATO Murdered Bosnian Muslims In Yugoslavia War (pic) by toneroforever(m): 5:03am On Jul 18, 2023
STRI1:

Sincerely, no human even if is an atheist or whatever is more important than the other. They're very much condemnable. And I think the government should make laws against mob action and indescriminate murder. Including the Muslims being killed by Boko Haram and herdsmen.

U r right. All lives matter.
Re: How NATO Murdered Bosnian Muslims In Yugoslavia War (pic) by ican2020: 6:35am On Jul 18, 2023
STRI1:

I need evidence that Muslims killed Christians in Afghanistan and Iran. Islam taught us to protect the Jews and christians in Q9vs28-29. Stop saying rubbish okay. Suurotul Rum is about christians and we are taught about how Muslims were happy when they defeat their enemies at war. Okay ? that's what we are taught as Muslims. Iran has large number of Jews and christians. And for Afghanistan, that region hasn't had a significant population of christians. Except India.. and even in India, they're killing christians there. They still burned down a church in India yesterday.
Just shut up and look for something meaningful to do instead of turning to nuisance here
Re: How NATO Murdered Bosnian Muslims In Yugoslavia War (pic) by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 7:01am On Jul 18, 2023
ican2020:

Just shut up and look for something meaningful to do instead of turning to nuisance here
The moment people like you are out of facts you turn to insults. Very typical of your kind.
Re: How NATO Murdered Bosnian Muslims In Yugoslavia War (pic) by Mrkindness: 11:11pm On Jul 24, 2023
STRI1:

I need evidence that Muslims killed Christians in Afghanistan and Iran. Islam taught us to protect the Jews and christians in Q9vs28-29. Stop saying rubbish okay. Suurotul Rum is about christians and we are taught about how Muslims were happy when they defeat their enemies at war. Okay ? that's what we are taught as Muslims. Iran has large number of Jews and christians. And for Afghanistan, that region hasn't had a significant population of christians. Except India.. and even in India, they're killing christians there. They still burned down a church in India yesterday.
makaryacin banza.

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of Fake Grants In Nigeria 2023 / Obasanjo Go Now- Prof Soyinka / How Many People Still Listen To Radio Nigeria Network News?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.