Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,682 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

I Write Business Plans To Help You Access Loans And Grants - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Write Business Plans To Help You Access Loans And Grants (107 Views)

Consult us & Register Your Business Today For Loans And To Achieve Legal Entity / I Write Business E-Books / Business Plan for loans and grants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Write Business Plans To Help You Access Loans And Grants by Justicewilliam5: 8:13am On Jul 17, 2023
When trying to convince a high profile individual or organisation to fund our business idea or invest in our business venture, one mistake we always make is failing to present a business plan.

And that is why sometimes, we are asked to present a business proposal, which comprises a business plan and a formal request letter.

This may look unnecessary to some, but with a good business plan with carefully and feasibly laid out financial projections and objectives, we can gain success.

To get a business plan for as low as 12k, call or chat me up via WhatsApp on 08128894930.

Re: I Write Business Plans To Help You Access Loans And Grants by Justicewilliam5: 9:51am On Jul 18, 2023
Hello everyone...

Its a good day, chat me up!
Re: I Write Business Plans To Help You Access Loans And Grants by Justicewilliam5: 6:04am On Jul 20, 2023
Greetings, I am still available.

Chat me up

(1) (Reply)

Where Else Would You Get This For 8,500 ? / Website Businesses You Can Own With Minimal Costs For Steady Passive Income / Whatsapp Community Group For Building Materials.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.