Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Husband's Colleague For Allegedly Having An Affair - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Husband's Colleague For Allegedly Having An Affair (872 Views)

Woman Pours Hot Water On Step-Sister In Kogi (Disturbing Photo) / Ibadan Polytechnic Student Confronts Colleague For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend / FUTO Student Nabbed While Trying To Use His Colleague For Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Husband's Colleague For Allegedly Having An Affair by Darlingtonwrite(m): 8:35am On Jul 17, 2023
Woman pours hot water on her husband's colleague for allegedly having an affair with her husband

Men from the Ondo State Police Command detained one Mrs Esther Godwin after she allegedly poured boiling water on Endurance Samuel, whom she accused of having extramarital affairs with her husband.

The incident took place in the state's Idanre Local Government Area.

When questioned about the incident, Samuel insisted that she had no romantic relationship with the suspect's spouse and said that she had worked as a labourer on the farm alongside her husband.

"Esther phoned me from the tailoring school where I was enrolled to come pick up the palm oil that her husband owes me. I also provide employment for her husband and a few other local farmers.

“I rushed out of my oga’s shop excitedly, not knowing that the call was just to lure me to her shop where she was selling food to pour hot water on me for the offence I did not commit,” she said.

The suspect’s husband, Godwin, also denied having any affair with the victim.

“I am the one paying for the victim’s treatment at the hospital since the incident happened till date,” he said.

The state Police Public Relations Officer, Funmilayo Odunlami, said the suspect was no more in police custody as the matter was already in court.

“The suspect has been charged to court, she is not with us,” the PPRO stated.

Source: https://ribdo.com/news/woman-pours-hot-water-on-her-husbands-colleague-for-allegedly-having-an-affair-with-her-husband

Visit Ribdo.com for more news

Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Husband's Colleague For Allegedly Having An Affair by talented321: 8:38am On Jul 17, 2023
How single ladies crave for married men gats to study in university.
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Husband's Colleague For Allegedly Having An Affair by godofuck231: 8:59am On Jul 17, 2023
No case, next time she see person husband her toetoe go shrink
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Husband's Colleague For Allegedly Having An Affair by Caramia2020(m): 10:17am On Jul 17, 2023
Double wahala for the man, he will treat the mistress and handle police issues.
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Husband's Colleague For Allegedly Having An Affair by OloyeVIII: 11:22am On Jul 17, 2023
People who commit pre-meditated crime are not human.. like you had all the time to think and not follow through with your plan, but you still went ahead.. They should pat her at the back of the head with a hammer!
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Husband's Colleague For Allegedly Having An Affair by CgRay: 11:40am On Jul 17, 2023
She should continue to enjoy the man in police custody.

1 Like

Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Husband's Colleague For Allegedly Having An Affair by Starboytwo(m): 1:22pm On Jul 17, 2023
I will just wait for you one day and organize people that will bathe you same hot water.
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Husband's Colleague For Allegedly Having An Affair by PerfectStranger(m): 1:39pm On Jul 17, 2023
As a single lady, you were fùckin other people's husband. Now you're married, you wanna guide yours, lol.
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Husband's Colleague For Allegedly Having An Affair by ZUKKYY(m): 4:15pm On Jul 17, 2023
Sad

(1) (Reply)

UNIZIK Staff Killed By Househelp Buried Amidst Tears, Lamentations / Mall Shootings Leave Three Dead / The World's Biggest Scam Is Still Ongoing, But Is Slowing Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.