Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,637 members, 7,851,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:59 PM

If You Plan To Remain In Nigeria For The Next 15-20yrs This Should Worry You - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Plan To Remain In Nigeria For The Next 15-20yrs This Should Worry You (291 Views)

Ekweremadu, Lawan, Fashola And 4 Other Who Have Lived On Public Funds For 20yrs / Federal Allocation: Why Obaseki’s Revelation Should Worry Us All - Oke Umurhohwo / 2019: 5 Concerns APC Should Worry About From The Ekiti Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Plan To Remain In Nigeria For The Next 15-20yrs This Should Worry You by Isokotolopia: 8:43am On Jul 17, 2023
I was browsing through pages of NL when I read this,

Am still reflecting on this...

“In 2006,the EFCC Chairman Nuhu Ribadu, before the Senate, listed 5 govs as the Worst Stealing Governors as:*

1. Orji Kalu , Abia State
2. Ahmed Bola Tinubu , Lagos State
3. Ahmed Sani yerima , Zamfara State
4. George Akume, Benue State
5. Abudulahi Adamu, Nassarawa State

Today, in 2023, 17 years after.

Orji Kalu = Senator
Bola Ahmed Tinubu = President
Ahmed Sani Yerima = Senator
George Akume = Senator now Appointed by Tinubu as SGF.
Abdullahi Adamu = APC Chairman.

The then EFCC Chairman Nuhu Ribadu that did not prosecute Tinubu, appointed by Tinubu to be NSA.

The Senate is currently headed by another EFCC regular, Senator Akpabio still under prosecution for stealing billions”

😭😭😭😭😭

Nigeria is under siege, corruption is winning...
Re: If You Plan To Remain In Nigeria For The Next 15-20yrs This Should Worry You by talented321: 8:50am On Jul 17, 2023
Everybody in nigeria get criminal mind including the common man. This country matter get as he be. So work for urself and forget nigeria.
Re: If You Plan To Remain In Nigeria For The Next 15-20yrs This Should Worry You by marlow1962(m): 9:01am On Jul 17, 2023
I just they laugh people where they depend on government, lol.
There is ZERO hope for you if you depend on government, this is the time you will know the true meaning of the "so help me lord" in your national anthem.
Re: If You Plan To Remain In Nigeria For The Next 15-20yrs This Should Worry You by Slynation(m): 9:28am On Jul 17, 2023
The main problems is the fact the populace are the main enablers of the sheer stupidity of recycling criminals in agbada to rule of them...

(1) (Reply)

Two Times 'President' Tinubu Threatened The Judiciary And Nigerians / Photos: Speaker Tajudeen Abbas Attends Governor Zulum Son's Wedding / "How World Bank, Aneej Lauded Nigeria's Social Register"-laolu Akande

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.