Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,417 members, 7,830,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Brave UNN Student Finds Deadly Black Forest Cobra In His Room, Kills It - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Brave UNN Student Finds Deadly Black Forest Cobra In His Room, Kills It (2944 Views)

300-Level UNN Student Stabbed To Death By Suspected Armed Robbers In Anambra / Suicide Note Of Chukwuebuka Akachi: UNN Student Commits Suicide (Photos) / UNN Student Stabs His Roommate After Watching Episode 3 Of Game Of Thrones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brave UNN Student Finds Deadly Black Forest Cobra In His Room, Kills It by YOUNGELDER1(m): 7:54pm On Jul 17, 2023
Ajay7411:

Ah yes, attack my deceased father... How bright of you!

If you don’t want your useless deceased father insulted then don’t go about insulting people.

You can drop your own opinion without insults.

But since you choose to behave like a goat 🐐 anything you see you take it!
Re: Brave UNN Student Finds Deadly Black Forest Cobra In His Room, Kills It by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 17, 2023
YOUNGELDER1:

If you don’t want your useless deceased father insulted then don’t go about insulting people.

Hahaha, as a small boy that you are... It seems you are yet to be mature.

Sadly, we really can't identify madmen from their presence online.

You would think I am angry from your pathetic little insults at my deceased father but thankfully, that isn't the case.

You are just another pathetic lowlife on the streets of the Internet and now, you can crawl right back to your hole😅
Re: Brave UNN Student Finds Deadly Black Forest Cobra In His Room, Kills It by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 17, 2023
YOUNGELDER1:

If only your useless and good-for-nothing father had used a condom, I wouldn't have to waste my time dealing with his mistake!!!

Now, as someone who has a life unlike jobless fools who spend all their lives on nairaland like you, I will leave this convo as it is a blatant waste of my time.
Re: Brave UNN Student Finds Deadly Black Forest Cobra In His Room, Kills It by YOUNGELDER1(m): 9:27pm On Jul 17, 2023
Ajay7411:

If only your useless and good-for-nothing father had used a condom, I wouldn't have to waste my time dealing with his mistake!!!

Now, as someone who has a life unlike jobless fools who spend all their lives on nairaland like you, I will leave this convo as it is a blatant waste of my time.

Clown 🤡
Re: Brave UNN Student Finds Deadly Black Forest Cobra In His Room, Kills It by obuburam: 5:12am On Jul 18, 2023
Thank God on his behalf.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Girl Used For Ritual By Facebook Lover.(must Read For The Girls) #pix / Witch Caught Sleeping Naked / Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.