Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Why Many Nigerian Breadwinners End Up In Poverty Cycle - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why Many Nigerian Breadwinners End Up In Poverty Cycle (169 Views)

Breadwinners - Gather Here! / 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life / 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Many Nigerian Breadwinners End Up In Poverty Cycle by wellsprings: 9:29am On Jul 17, 2023
DO YOU HAVE A PERSONAL STOCK ACCOUNT YET FOR INVESTMENT?

As a lawyer focused on wealth sustainability for my clients, I have observed with chagrin that many breadwinners in Nigeria wallow in cycles of poverty mostly because of FINANCIAL IGNORANCE or what I call PROSPERITY ILLITERACY. I will break it down.

Fact (without sugarcoating) is simply that MONEY MAKING SCIENCE is dependent on acquiring its knowledge and this knowledge is not taught in school (except for School of Hard knocks with attendant wahalas, mistakes and all). So how do you get this important money literacy so that you can permanently exit the cycle of poverty that haunts from generation to generation? By FINDING IT YOURSELF in books, articles and messages of MONEY MASTERS (Millionaires, Billionaires, Dangotes) who have successfully mastered the science of money making – they are plenty online offering time tested wisdom to help breadwinners grow their money in geometric progression.

THE OTHER ALTERNATIVE IS TO JOIN MY $A$A INVESTMENT CLUB where my club members are inaugurated into an investment scheme I am managing in partnership with my SMART AND MONEY SAVVY STOCKBROKER based in Lagos, Nigeria. The minimum requirement to join is N20k with half of the first payment used in registering a STOCK account FOR YOU and the other half used to make your FIRST INVESTMENT. Subsequent investment attracts 3% commission for purchase while SALES of STOCKS attracts a 6 % after SALE commission. The beauty of CAPITAL MARKET is that it is the BEST MODE to build a portfolio of LIQUID ASSETS that you can sell-off when in NEED of CRITICAL FUNDING either for family, business, health or pleasure purposes. You need to START IT TO SEE THE MAGIC – it is the alchemy of sustainable wealth that have been serving my club members for years since we started.

PLEASE NOTE that membership of $A$A INVESTMENT CLUB will entitle members (investors) to have their unique CSCS account registered with the Nigerian Stock Exchange, connected to their registered phone number and bank account for DIRECT RECEIPT of PAYMENTS and alerts. This is after the REGISTRATION. This is to avoid 3rd Party interference with your investment.

MEMBERS CAN ALSO OPT OUT AT ANY GIVEN TIME WITH ALL INVESTMENT RECOUPED. IT IS AUTOMATIC AND LEGAL.

CAVEAT: $A$A INVESTMENT CLUB IS A PRIVATE INVESTMENT CLUB for private investors in NIGERIAN STOCK MARKET. This invitation is not for PUBLIC SUBSCRIPTION.

Call or send a text to me Barr. Sasamura on 07058584237 to get my wealth alchemy brochure and we will take it from there.

Cheers,
WSO

(1) (Reply)

GTB Quick Credit Loan Facility / I Successfully Cast Out 600k From CPA This Morning / The Best Return Of Investment You Can Ever Find In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.