Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,956 members, 7,814,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

I Just Relocated To Lagos I Want Know What I Can Use 700k To Start - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Just Relocated To Lagos I Want Know What I Can Use 700k To Start (455 Views)

Unilever Ghana Has Relocated Its Tea Production To Nigeria / I Have A Total Of 700k To Invest Into A Business / Do You Want Know How To Make Cool Money For Yourself? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Relocated To Lagos I Want Know What I Can Use 700k To Start by streetpaddy(m): 10:33am On Jul 17, 2023
Any advice on which business I can use 700k to start in Lagos , and be seeing a monthly return of 100 - 200k

Please any advice

Nlfmod, Mynd44, Seun

Please help push it to front page
Re: I Just Relocated To Lagos I Want Know What I Can Use 700k To Start by JerySmalls(m): 10:34am On Jul 17, 2023
Play 2 odds💪
Re: I Just Relocated To Lagos I Want Know What I Can Use 700k To Start by taylor89(m): 10:34am On Jul 17, 2023
cry
Re: I Just Relocated To Lagos I Want Know What I Can Use 700k To Start by streetpaddy(m): 10:36am On Jul 17, 2023
JerySmalls:
Play 2 odds💪

This is not an advice now
Re: I Just Relocated To Lagos I Want Know What I Can Use 700k To Start by Wodu89: 10:36am On Jul 17, 2023
Re: I Just Relocated To Lagos I Want Know What I Can Use 700k To Start by Absuchat(m): 10:39am On Jul 17, 2023
Invest in clitocurrency
Re: I Just Relocated To Lagos I Want Know What I Can Use 700k To Start by Zidoh(m): 10:48am On Jul 17, 2023
Don't be discouraged by some comment you're seeing above.... I will advice you to stay very calm and meet some good mentor around you for a good physical business. Don't rush into business in Lagos so you don't regret and also fall into the hand of scammer. You can invest in wine , drink and other beverages business etc.
Re: I Just Relocated To Lagos I Want Know What I Can Use 700k To Start by Davidsol: 10:51am On Jul 17, 2023
My friend

It is possible N700k might be too small or too much.

It is not what business to start.

It is what business you ought to/should start.

You'll need to identify your unique business qualities and the resources you can work with that are needed by a specific market.

I run a FREE TRAINING in this regard if you're interested. Also, I'm available to assist.

If not, I pray you don't get your finger burnt by those seemingly attractive adverts, causing you to regret.

Stay blessed...
Re: I Just Relocated To Lagos I Want Know What I Can Use 700k To Start by Iliveforever(m): 10:53am On Jul 17, 2023
Just Use 15k and register in the gym, then after a month of thorough training, look for a park and start harassing people.

Mc oluomo will be proud of you and give you a call

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Relocated To Lagos I Want Know What I Can Use 700k To Start by Iliveforever(m): 10:55am On Jul 17, 2023
On a serious note, look for a strategic position and venture into sales of all kinds of plastics.

Thank me later
Re: I Just Relocated To Lagos I Want Know What I Can Use 700k To Start by streetpaddy(m): 11:00am On Jul 17, 2023
Iliveforever:
Just Use 15k and register in the gym, then after a month of thorough training, look for a park and start harassing people.

Mc oluomo will be proud of you and give you a call

Chai
Re: I Just Relocated To Lagos I Want Know What I Can Use 700k To Start by streetpaddy(m): 11:01am On Jul 17, 2023
Iliveforever:
On a serious note, look for a strategic position and venture into sales of all kinds of plastics.

Thank me later

Plastics explain further
Re: I Just Relocated To Lagos I Want Know What I Can Use 700k To Start by Iliveforever(m): 11:13am On Jul 17, 2023
streetpaddy:

Plastics explain further

Plastic is a commodity people will always buy.

From gallons to drums to buckets, mops, tables, chairs.

Just buy them in bulks.

Estimation is around 300k

3 Likes

Re: I Just Relocated To Lagos I Want Know What I Can Use 700k To Start by Sabibizness: 11:38am On Jul 17, 2023
Welcome to Lagos smiley
Visit this channel on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5J7fIw-Hj8
You will find loads of business ideas there

streetpaddy:
Any advice on which business I can use 700k to start in Lagos , and be seeing a monthly return of 100 - 200k

Please any advice

Nlfmod, Mynd44, Seun

Re: I Just Relocated To Lagos I Want Know What I Can Use 700k To Start by Sabibizness: 11:40am On Jul 17, 2023
Welcome to Lagos smiley
Visit this channel on YouTube, you will find loads of business ideas there

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5J7fIw-Hj8
You will find loads of business ideas there

streetpaddy:

Please any advice

Nlfmod, Mynd44, Seun

Re: I Just Relocated To Lagos I Want Know What I Can Use 700k To Start by streetpaddy(m): 11:59am On Jul 17, 2023
Iliveforever:

Just buy them in bulks.

Really
Re: I Just Relocated To Lagos I Want Know What I Can Use 700k To Start by streetpaddy(m): 12:02pm On Jul 17, 2023
Iliveforever:

Just buy them in bulks.

Really which side of Lagos can I start this business
Re: I Just Relocated To Lagos I Want Know What I Can Use 700k To Start by ghettochild(m): 12:17pm On Jul 17, 2023
Start frying puffpuff..akara n plantain and potato
Re: I Just Relocated To Lagos I Want Know What I Can Use 700k To Start by SHiNJA4RMDWEST: 12:39pm On Jul 17, 2023
ghettochild:
Start frying puffpuff..akara n plantain and potato

Poor man business
Re: I Just Relocated To Lagos I Want Know What I Can Use 700k To Start by SHiNJA4RMDWEST: 12:40pm On Jul 17, 2023
streetpaddy:

I hope u r not coming from southeast..

Lagos is already full... angry angry

Only Southsouth are welcome to Lagos.

1 Like

Re: I Just Relocated To Lagos I Want Know What I Can Use 700k To Start by Iliveforever(m): 12:56pm On Jul 17, 2023
streetpaddy:

Any area close to where you reside
Re: I Just Relocated To Lagos I Want Know What I Can Use 700k To Start by Zealoy(m): 1:29pm On Jul 17, 2023
Uhhh
Re: I Just Relocated To Lagos I Want Know What I Can Use 700k To Start by streetpaddy(m): 9:01pm On Jul 17, 2023
SHiNJA4RMDWEST:

I hope u r not coming from southeast..

Lagos is already full... angry angry

Only Southsouth are welcome to Lagos.

No am not am yoruba, but this is tribalism, we are all Nigeria. No matter what his happening

(1) (Reply)

Rollup Stand For Sale / Income Opportunity / Dont Miss This Great Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.