Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,423 members, 7,836,688 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

An Open Letter To Simon The Son Of Ekpa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Open Letter To Simon The Son Of Ekpa (208 Views)

Mbah Sets Heavy Security Presence In Enugu Ahead Of Ekpa’s 2-Week Sit-At-Home / Finland Government Disowns Viral Warning Letter To Simon Ekpa / FG Must Summon The Finnish Ambassador, Simon The Rat Ekpa Must Be Repriatriated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Open Letter To Simon The Son Of Ekpa by TokunboCarsOnly: 11:08am On Jul 17, 2023
Simon nwa Ekpa, normally, the popular word DEAR is the right word to employ when addressing someone in written letters like this. But I intentionally omitted it, and I am addressing you in your name because there is nothing DEAR about darkness. It is part of my own way of registering my anger and protesting your nonsensical sit-at-home ravaging the once peaceful and industrious South East, my beloved only homeland.

I have carefully monitored your demonic activities in the South East, I have read on the pages of newspaper and I have watched on the news and with sadness I have noted the very careless, wasteful, meaningless, retrogressive and reprehensible insisant Sit-at-home orders which you have issued without remorse and how you have instructed your boys to ensure its enforcement. To you and your fellow half head gang men, Sit-at-home is the only way to drive your grievances home. To you and your abysmally failed co travellers, sit-at-home is the only way to get Nigerian government to listen to you and to release Mazi Nnamdi Kanu from unlawful detention.

I don't know those who have continued to tell you that you are doing a great job in this show of shame and self destruction, they have vehemently refused to tell you the truth, which is that your actions are killing the South East economically and politically and that your orders are counterproductive.

Simon, your mode of operation is not only a blind one, it is laughable and it is acaic. As things stands, I am tempted to suggest that you are not working for what you claim, the restoration of Biafra and the release of MNK. No genuine freedom fighter deliberately destroys his father land. No genuine fighter kills his own youths and watch them buried enmass. For goodness sake, why do I have this feeling that some powerful entities contracted and paid you to destabilize the once peaceful South East of Nigeria?

But in all fairness to you, let me give you the benefit of the doubt at least until I can prove my assertions right. At least you are innocent until proven guilty by the court of competent jurisdiction. So let me keep it as what it is the illusionary fighting for Biafra and the release of MNK. If truly, they are the reason you do what you do in the SE, then you have missed the whole thing and you really need to be tutored on how to cause civil unrest and to get the government to listen to you.

More specifically, may be I need to point you to how Niger Delta Militants secured government attention under the regime of late President Umaru Musa Yar'adua. It is possible you were a new born at that time because if not, you ought to have learnt one or two things. Guess what? Niger Delta militants courageously took their fight to the doorstep of their perceived enemy the Nigerian governemnt. They bombed governemnt owned pipelines and oil facilities. They ensured the kidnapings of mostly high profile oil workers and expertrates in their region and only set them free after heavy ransom have been paid. Before you know it, government started loosing money, they lost sleep and everyone began to run from pillar to post looking for ways to stop the sabotage that was going on in the South South region. Cut a long story short, Governemnt invited them for dialogue, gave them VIP treatment, negotiated with them and settled them with amnesty. Mind you Simon, Asari Dokubo fought from the creeks. Tompolo was under the water day and night. Boy Loaf was never in Finland either. They were all in Nigeria and fought in Nigeria. Take it or leave it Simon Nwa Ekpa only cowards like you fight from a foreign land.

Unfortunately, in your own case, what you are doing in the South East is destroying the businesses of our people thereby causing them additional hardship while you enjoy the cool weather of Finland. Are you not a wicked man Simon? A few whose businesses are still grasping for breathe have since moved to neighboouring city like Asaba. Those corn heads who are under your command and control have killed many innocent Igbos especially vibrant youths all in the name of fighting for Biafra restoration and the release of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. If I may ask, does that really make sense to you?

Simon Ekpa, let me tell you one irony today maybe this will force you to have a rethink, that is if there is still any iota of conscience in you. You came from a region that is most hated as far as the Nigerian project is concerned. The Nigerian government don't care whether you stop the madness going on in South East or not. They already love it and pray it continues. Anything to destroy Igboland is a task and a welcomed developement, know this and know peace Ekpa.

It is like seeing your enemy under the knife. What will you do? Rescue him or allow him to die? That is the exact scenerio playing out between your region SE and Nigeria. If you think you will ever get the attention of Nigerian government with this show of shame going on in the SE then the joke is huge on you because the country you think you are fighting wants you exterminated today or tomorrow, if you don't know that is why they enjoy your myopic sit-at-home and want it to continue. The only unrest your enemies will understand is the kind that unsettles and rattles them. The kind that threatens their cash flow. They will pay attention to you if your sit-at-home threatens their lives or the lives of their loved ones, or do you think the Nigerian government does not have what it takes to end the show of madness you have carried out in the SE? Mr Simon, the Nigerian governemnt that I know have all the arsenal needed to subdue you and yours within days and restore peace in the SE. But they just enjoy the fact that you are destroying your own people and your homeland. Simon, It is time to use your brain.

You can not be more Biafran than MNK whom you claim to fight for his release, yet he was not this mad, he was not this senseless, MNK was not this calous and unrepentant like you Simon. My plea is simple, call it off before this fire consumes you. If this madness continues unabated, we will have no choice in SE to wage war against you and your toy gun carriers. If you think we will idle away and watch you burn down our homeland then you must be joking.

How can you continue to order a series of Sit-at-home in a country where you have no single business or investment? Simon, you have nothing to loose if this madness goes south but some of us do and so we will not watch you carry on unchecked, never.

As a pointer to the fact that you are sick and needs urgent mental help, you have taken this madness to Lagos and Abuja. You have called for sit-at-home in Lagos and Abuja another mans land, what a gut, what a temerity and what an efrontary. With this new development, just be rest assured that your end is near. Flies that refuses to listen, will surely end in the grave with the corpse. Desist or face the wrath of the people.

3 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Simon The Son Of Ekpa by Unperturbedpota: 11:10am On Jul 17, 2023
Wow

Good one! I like how you ibos have been speaking up loud and clear against this demon called ekpa! The government will find it easy to deal with him decisively! Keep it up
Re: An Open Letter To Simon The Son Of Ekpa by Depriest2020: 11:21am On Jul 17, 2023
All south east governors needs to do is put a call across to Mossad or FSB and they would visit Finland. Shikena.
Re: An Open Letter To Simon The Son Of Ekpa by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 17, 2023
Ekpa is a narcissistic evil soul, someone very dark and evil, he wants to cause a civil war between igbos and their neighbors.

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Simon The Son Of Ekpa by otipoju(m): 11:35am On Jul 17, 2023
God's will be done
Re: An Open Letter To Simon The Son Of Ekpa by SonofLothbrok: 1:55pm On Jul 17, 2023
For your own good obey the sit-at-home order.

This is not an election of APC, PDP or LP.

(1) (Reply)

Things Not Working Because Nigeria Copied American Constitution – Bode George / Tinubu Orders Review Of N8,000 Palliative After Public Outcry / Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President, Atiku Urges Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.