Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

New Infinix GT 10 Pro And Pro+: Impressive Specs And Gaming Power - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Infinix GT 10 Pro And Pro+: Impressive Specs And Gaming Power (589 Views)

My New Infinix Hot 5 Battery Drains Fast / Phones With Impressive Specs In 2018 / 5 Things You Should Know About The New Infinix Note 5 Before Buying It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Infinix GT 10 Pro And Pro+: Impressive Specs And Gaming Power by BuggsBunny: 11:10am On Jul 17, 2023
Hey guys,

So, there's been quite a buzz about the new Infinix phone, the GT 10 Pro! People are comparing it to the Nothing Phone (2), but it's not exactly the same design, you know. The GT 10 Pro is gonna pack a Dimensity 1300 chipset for smooth gaming.

Oh, and there's more! They've got a fancier version, the Infinix GT 10 Pro+, with a Dimensity 8050 chipset for even better CPU and GPU performance. Both have 8GB RAM and up to 256GB storage, plenty of space for all your stuff.

This phone has a massive 5000mAH battery, a sharp 108MP rear camera, and a Full HD+ display for that awesome gaming experience! Plus, they're shipping with Android 13 on XOS 13.0, perfect for gamers.

I'm telling you, these Infinix GT 10 devices are looking super promising! If they nail the pricing, they could be the real deal.

Fingers crossed! I'll keep you posted as I find out more.

Re: New Infinix GT 10 Pro And Pro+: Impressive Specs And Gaming Power by Norman4real(m): 1:54pm On Jul 17, 2023
I was hoping that it would do with a D9000 chipset, since it's a gaming phone and all.
Re: New Infinix GT 10 Pro And Pro+: Impressive Specs And Gaming Power by logicalhumour: 4:51pm On Jul 17, 2023
What's the refresh rate? It's annoying that each time people write about phones, they skip that part. Refresh rate is one of the most important aspect of a phone for me.
Re: New Infinix GT 10 Pro And Pro+: Impressive Specs And Gaming Power by Angel55555(m): 5:08pm On Jul 17, 2023
They literally cloned the Nothing phone 2, design wise.
Re: New Infinix GT 10 Pro And Pro+: Impressive Specs And Gaming Power by Meister(m): 6:17pm On Jul 17, 2023
Dimensity 1300 and 8050 are literally the same chipsets with different names so I don't know how it's going to be an upgrade on the GT pro
Re: New Infinix GT 10 Pro And Pro+: Impressive Specs And Gaming Power by Taofiq2005(m): 6:45pm On Jul 17, 2023
BuggsBunny:
Hey guys,

So, there's been quite a buzz about the new Infinix phone, the GT 10 Pro! People are comparing it to the Nothing Phone (2), but it's not exactly the same design, you know. The GT 10 Pro is gonna pack a Dimensity 1300 chipset for smooth gaming.

Oh, and there's more! They've got a fancier version, the Infinix GT 10 Pro+, with a Dimensity 8050 chipset for even better CPU and GPU performance. Both have 8GB RAM and up to 256GB storage, plenty of space for all your stuff.

This phone has a massive 5000mAH battery, a sharp 108MP rear camera, and a Full HD+ display for that awesome gaming experience! Plus, they're shipping with Android 13 on XOS 13.0, perfect for gamers.

I'm telling you, these Infinix GT 10 devices are looking super promising! If they nail the pricing, they could be the real deal.

Fingers crossed! I'll keep you posted as I find out more.
and Nothing phone 2 Comes with Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1.
Re: New Infinix GT 10 Pro And Pro+: Impressive Specs And Gaming Power by KennethEnyi(m): 9:44pm On Jul 17, 2023
Useless phone
Re: New Infinix GT 10 Pro And Pro+: Impressive Specs And Gaming Power by KennethEnyi(m): 9:45pm On Jul 17, 2023
Wetin be this?

(1) (Reply)

Fresh As New. Used Samsung Galaxy A51 Duos / Tecno CAMON 30 Premier Announced. Their Best Phone Yet. / Blackberry Storm2 For Sell-16gb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.