Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

How To Register A Website Domain - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Register A Website Domain (297 Views)

You Can Now Register A Company In The USA For Free / How To Register A Domain Name For Free / What Services Do You Render? Register A Free Listing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Register A Website Domain by Horerku(m): 11:27am On Jul 17, 2023
Please i want to know how to get a domain name that ends in .com.ng

I checked how to get those that ends in .com and i see that they are very pricey (considering the name i choose). So i am looking at those of .ng

What is the difference and how do i get one?
Re: How To Register A Website Domain by Zaphnath1(m): 11:46am On Jul 17, 2023
try godaddy or zillion host if am not mistaken

BTW
Use that token you pay GRAPHICS DESIGNER to get the course and 100HD BACKGROUND at affordable price

SHALOM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Register A Website Domain by Okporiaku: 2:20pm On Jul 18, 2023
Horerku:

I checked how to get those that ends in .com and i see that they are very pricey (considering the name i choose). So i am looking at those of .ng

Try qserever
Re: How To Register A Website Domain by sarah333(f): 6:30am On Jul 19, 2023
Horerku:

The reliable you can use, very perfect is Zillion host, try it

(1) (Reply)

FPV & Freestyle UAV Hobbyists In Naija / Simple Way To Convert An HTML File To PDF For Beginners / I Need A Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.