Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

With The Way Things Are Going PETER OBI Would Be The Next President Soon (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / With The Way Things Are Going PETER OBI Would Be The Next President Soon (photo) (4646 Views)

2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan / Covid19: Nnamdi Kanu Says "Nigeria Will no Longer Have President Soon" / EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

With The Way Things Are Going PETER OBI Would Be The Next President Soon (photo) by Dc14(m): 12:04pm On Jul 17, 2023
The tribuna would make peter obi the new president abi how una see am .....?

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: With The Way Things Are Going PETER OBI Would Be The Next President Soon (photo) by naijapikin2(m): 12:11pm On Jul 17, 2023
The smell is already in the air.
Nigeria go better, if he doesn't prevail. I will pray for tinubu to succeed.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: With The Way Things Are Going PETER OBI Would Be The Next President Soon (photo) by judatech: 12:14pm On Jul 17, 2023
Attackers are coming for you

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: With The Way Things Are Going PETER OBI Would Be The Next President Soon (photo) by helinues: 12:19pm On Jul 17, 2023
Post Inspired by sniffing of mosquitoes poo

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: With The Way Things Are Going PETER OBI Would Be The Next President Soon (photo) by NoahHadNoArk: 12:21pm On Jul 17, 2023
FallenShitHole:
Stop dreaming, you useful idiot Igbo obidioot.
Seun, Mynd44 Lalasticlala rule 3

Let’s use this guys comment to see if Nairaland truly promotes tribalism by encouraging insults and attacks on tribes and ethnic races.

If this guy is not sanctioned then it’s proof Nairaland has degraded beyond redemption

Sad

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: With The Way Things Are Going PETER OBI Would Be The Next President Soon (photo) by MS247: 12:23pm On Jul 17, 2023
Propaganda agenda in full swing

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: With The Way Things Are Going PETER OBI Would Be The Next President Soon (photo) by yarimo(m): 12:39pm On Jul 17, 2023
Dc14:
what I see is you need to take your malaria drugs seriously

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: With The Way Things Are Going PETER OBI Would Be The Next President Soon (photo) by 9jatriot(m): 12:40pm On Jul 17, 2023
Pay per topic people.

With an abysmal showing at the tribunal, they have resorted to using social media tribunal to advance their case.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: With The Way Things Are Going PETER OBI Would Be The Next President Soon (photo) by 001Lagos: 12:41pm On Jul 17, 2023
Tinubu is damn scared at the moment

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: With The Way Things Are Going PETER OBI Would Be The Next President Soon (photo) by Dc14(m): 12:43pm On Jul 17, 2023
yarimo:
what I see is you need to take your malaria drugs seriously
save ya bro
Re: With The Way Things Are Going PETER OBI Would Be The Next President Soon (photo) by Sharpsharp00123: 12:45pm On Jul 17, 2023
Dc14:
so they will skip atiku right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: With The Way Things Are Going PETER OBI Would Be The Next President Soon (photo) by Goodman2023: 12:48pm On Jul 17, 2023
FallenShitHole:

You don't have to insult his tribe, despite the damages done to them during the civil war and despite the marginalisation in today's nigeria they are the most successful group of people in Nigeria ( argue with your father).
No wonder the envy is much on them

Obi will not be declared winner...you don't have to insult him to pass a point

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: With The Way Things Are Going PETER OBI Would Be The Next President Soon (photo) by Optional09: 12:49pm On Jul 17, 2023
Comedians. He can become the president of Nairaland. I sure know Seun is not selling

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: With The Way Things Are Going PETER OBI Would Be The Next President Soon (photo) by APCNig: 12:50pm On Jul 17, 2023
Dc14:

Go and concentrate on your life so that you will not beg for food like those before you

2 Likes

Re: With The Way Things Are Going PETER OBI Would Be The Next President Soon (photo) by gebest: 12:58pm On Jul 17, 2023
Dc14:
ordinary TRIBUNAL you cannot spell and you want Obi to be President.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: With The Way Things Are Going PETER OBI Would Be The Next President Soon (photo) by BentizilL: 12:59pm On Jul 17, 2023
Goodman2023:

You don't have to insult his tribe, despite the damages done to them during the civil war and despite the marginalisation in today's nigeria they are the most successful group of people in Nigeria ( argue with your father) and despite the marginalisation in today's nigeria
No wonder the envy is much on them

Obi will not be declared winner...you don't have to insult him to pass a point
This is the problem I've with you guys, you always make everything about you chestbeating... cheesy

How's Igbo the most successful group of people in Nigeria? 🤷
Pls tell us how, I don't ask for abuse... 💯

1 Like

Re: With The Way Things Are Going PETER OBI Would Be The Next President Soon (photo) by tyboy(m): 1:08pm On Jul 17, 2023
If only wishes were horses beggers will ride.
If you dey hear O ti lo...
E don go

1 Like

Re: With The Way Things Are Going PETER OBI Would Be The Next President Soon (photo) by aswani(m): 1:14pm On Jul 17, 2023
Dc14:

He brought boxes of blurred photocopies of results when he needed to present actual results showing he won, he will never be President on that basis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: With The Way Things Are Going PETER OBI Would Be The Next President Soon (photo) by donkripton(m): 1:15pm On Jul 17, 2023
FallenShitHole:

At least they are useful, what about a scum like ewo?
Re: With The Way Things Are Going PETER OBI Would Be The Next President Soon (photo) by Goodman2023: 1:23pm On Jul 17, 2023
BentizilL:

This is the problem I've with you guys, you always make everything about you chestbeating... cheesy

How's Igbo the most successful group of people in Nigeria? 🤷
Pls tell us how, I don't ask for abuse... 💯

First, I am not igbo.
Secondly, more than 50% of the people who move the lagos economy are Igbos. I won't mention abuja because majority of the big things in Abuja are simply federal wealth in display... don't respond if you have not visited lagos.
.or you want to talk about the big boys of Dawano Market, Galadima Market , Kantin Kwari Market, Kofar Wabe Market and Yankura Markets in kano ?

If you never travel, abeg no quote me...it's a waste if time

2 Likes

Re: With The Way Things Are Going PETER OBI Would Be The Next President Soon (photo) by ganisucks(f): 1:33pm On Jul 17, 2023
Dc14:
Enlighten yourself. There's still court of appeal and Supreme court. But yes, he will be president by December.
Re: With The Way Things Are Going PETER OBI Would Be The Next President Soon (photo) by ganisucks(f): 1:35pm On Jul 17, 2023
helinues:
Post Inspired by sniffing of mosquitoes poo
Relax. You will get a writing gig for President Obi.
Re: With The Way Things Are Going PETER OBI Would Be The Next President Soon (photo) by Omoawoke: 1:40pm On Jul 17, 2023
Goodman2023:

First, I am not igbo.
Secondly, more than 50% of the people who move the lagos economy are Igbos. I won't mention abuja because majority of the big things in Abuja are simply federal wealth in display... don't respond if you have not visited lagos.
.or you want to talk about the big boys of Dawano Market, Galadima Market , Kantin Kwari Market, Kofar Wabe Market and Yankura Markets in kano ?

If you never travel, abeg no quote me...it's a waste if time

Where's your proof that more than 50% of Lagos is moved by Igbos.

You need to stop this false narrative, it doesn't sell

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: With The Way Things Are Going PETER OBI Would Be The Next President Soon (photo) by Djbme: 1:40pm On Jul 17, 2023
Someone should please help me with work that can earn me 3k or above daily. @ Lagos preferably I can do any type of work please please I am totally depressed
Re: With The Way Things Are Going PETER OBI Would Be The Next President Soon (photo) by LionSquad89: 1:43pm On Jul 17, 2023
Dey play...
Tinubu na your president weda you like it or not.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: With The Way Things Are Going PETER OBI Would Be The Next President Soon (photo) by optimusprime2(m): 1:44pm On Jul 17, 2023
The handwriting is on the wall...
Re: With The Way Things Are Going PETER OBI Would Be The Next President Soon (photo) by SmartPolician: 1:59pm On Jul 17, 2023
On what basis?

This is practically impossible!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IPOB/ESN Camp: Corpses, Skeletons Litter Ground ( Viewers Discretion) / 2015 Elections: Nigerians Are Not Stupiid / Nigeria 2019 Update : Counting And Collation As Results Trickle In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.