Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,320 members, 7,829,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Why Did Obi Fail Woefully In Muslim Core North? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Did Obi Fail Woefully In Muslim Core North? (1508 Views)

Fact Check: Did Obi Request 7 Weeks From Tribunal To Produce Witnesses? / Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? / NNPCL Tackles El-rufai As Gov Says FG Has Failed Woefully In Oil, Gas Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did Obi Fail Woefully In Muslim Core North? by garfield1: 1:09pm On Jul 17, 2023
Tinubu was expected to fail woefully in se SS but while he failed in se,he did well in ss getting 25% in 4 out of the 6.
Obi failed to get up to 20,000 in sokoto even though the sultan was his friend,failed in kebbi- where they are many christians in zuru emirate and parts of yauri,failed in katsina,jigawa,zamfara.he failed to get up to 50,000 in Kano where he should have gotten over 100k.he tried in kaduna by winning xtian dominated southern kaduna but failed to get 25%.he failed woefully in borno,yobe,bauchi.he was expected to get 25% in adamawa and gombe but failed.he tried in taraba though should have won.
Even in NC,he failed to get 20% in kwara,niger and even kogi that has many christians.he actually tried in niger by getting close to 100k.i wonder why he did so poorly in core north.even gej in 2015 got up to 100k in zamfara,kebbi,sokoto,jigawa,katsina,Kano and got 30% in kaduna.he got close to 100k in Bauchi,gombe,won taraba and got 40% in adamawa.why did obi fail?

Mynd44
Nplfmod
Seun
Naptu2
Fergie001
Penguin2
Aiel123
Svoboda
Maasoap
Muykem
Blue3k
Majole
Silvertongue
Ojiofor
Mrvitalis
Immaculatejoe
Wegevv

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Obi Fail Woefully In Muslim Core North? by Solsix(m): 1:12pm On Jul 17, 2023
Is it not better u worry about yourself??

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Did Obi Fail Woefully In Muslim Core North? by successmatters(m): 1:14pm On Jul 17, 2023

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Did Obi Fail Woefully In Muslim Core North? by SpecialAdviser(m): 1:16pm On Jul 17, 2023
How can you know he failed woefully when all the announced results were doctored by Yakubu for the drug Lord?

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Did Obi Fail Woefully In Muslim Core North? by ChatterHouse: 1:17pm On Jul 17, 2023
25% percent in Abuja is pepering some people o

Hahaha Tinubu is a goner

Nairaland will be filled with how does Peter obi do it

Why do Peter obi go to court?

Why is Peter obi silent after he said he won?

Hahahaha confusion in the enemy camp

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Did Obi Fail Woefully In Muslim Core North? by Heffalump(m): 1:19pm On Jul 17, 2023
Obi didn't fail to secure appreciable votes in the core North. The IRev server has proved it. The Northern Cabals tried so hard to dwarf his votes. If you kill the body, can you also kill the Soul? These bad guys were so brutal to Obi that they couldn't watch their back.

....And God was watching them with keen interest. Fairness and freedom is what makes life Natural. Anything short of this makes you a dare Devil and an Agent of destruction.

Even Soothsayers saw Obi winning the election from afar. The bad and corrupt system played the unholy tricks to outsmart him, which incidentally has failed.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Did Obi Fail Woefully In Muslim Core North? by danijesus(m): 1:19pm On Jul 17, 2023
This one is high on drugs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Obi Fail Woefully In Muslim Core North? by ganisucks(f): 1:21pm On Jul 17, 2023
garfield1:
Tinubu was expected to fail woefully in se SS but while he failed in se,he did well in ss getting 25% in 4 out of the 6.
Obi failed to get up to 20,000 in sokoto even though the sultan was his friend,failed in kebbi- where they are many christians in zuru emirate and parts of yauri,failed in katsina,jigawa,zamfara.he failed to get up to 50,000 in Kano where he should have gotten over 100k.he tried in kaduna by winning xtian dominated southern kaduna but failed to get 25%.he failed woefully in borno,yobe,bauchi.he was expected to get 25% in adamawa and gombe but failed.he tried in taraba though should have won.
Even in NC,he failed to get 20% in kwara,niger and even kogi that has many christians.he actually tried in niger by getting close to 100k.i wonder why he did so poorly in core north.even gej in 2015 got up to 100k in zamfara,kebbi,sokoto,jigawa,katsina,Kano and got 30% in kaduna.he got close to 100k in Bauchi,gombe,won taraba and got 40% in adamawa.why did obi fail?

Mynd44
Nplfmod
Seun
Naptu2
Fergie001
Penguin2
Aiel123
Svoboda
Maasoap
Muykem
Blue3k
Majole
Silvertongue
Ojiofor
Mrvitalis
Immaculatejoe
Wegevv
When I told the likes of you what would happen. You told me off, and decided to bury your head in the sand. Now is time to reap the whirlwind.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Obi Fail Woefully In Muslim Core North? by Okwyjesus(m): 1:21pm On Jul 17, 2023
garfield1:

Mynd44
Nplfmod
Seun
Naptu2
Fergie001
Penguin2
Aiel123
Svoboda
Maasoap
Muykem
Blue3k
Majole
Silvertongue
Ojiofor
Mrvitalis
Immaculatejoe
Wegevv

Hatred for lgbos full stop.

Am glad he did well in Middle Belt and Southern States.
So the message is clear.

Nigerians don't have issue with lgbos in leadership, Core Northern Muslim is the issue.

Big thanks to Datti Ahmed for his effort and open mindness. Tomorrow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Obi Fail Woefully In Muslim Core North? by LOVEALAIGBO: 1:22pm On Jul 17, 2023
successmatters:
Rigging. If Obio Akpo in PH could be rigged, imagine what will happen in Yobe state.

Precisely!

Rigging, coupled with the herd mentality of the muslim core north....very effective especially after being fed a anti-Igbo/Obi diet in their mosques!

The ruling northern hegemony, for a myriad of reasons, wanted Tinubu to 'win' over a Obi or Atiku and anyone expecting a different outcome was being naive at best and a poor student of Nigerian political history from 1999-date!
Re: Why Did Obi Fail Woefully In Muslim Core North? by garfield1: 1:28pm On Jul 17, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
How can you know he failed woefully when all the announced results were doctored by Yakubu for the drug Lord?

Where is the real results in zamfara

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Obi Fail Woefully In Muslim Core North? by garfield1: 1:28pm On Jul 17, 2023
Heffalump:
Obi didn't fail to secure appreciable votes in the core North. The IRev server has proved it. The Northern Cabals tried so hard to dwarf his votes. If you kill the body, can you also kill the Soul? These bad guys were so brutal to Obi that they couldn't watch their back.

....And God was watching them with keen interest. Fairness and freedom is what makes life Natural. Anything short of this makes you a dare Devil and an Agent of destruction.

Even Soothsayers saw Obi winning the election from afar. The bad and corrupt system played the unholy tricks to outsmart him, which incidentally has failed.

Oga,we recalculated votes from irev and he failed foolishly up north

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Did Obi Fail Woefully In Muslim Core North? by garfield1: 1:29pm On Jul 17, 2023
danijesus:
This one is high on drugs

Pandora is high in kero

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Obi Fail Woefully In Muslim Core North? by garfield1: 1:29pm On Jul 17, 2023
ganisucks:

When I told the likes of you what would happen. You told me off, and decided to bury your head in the sand. Now is time to reap the whirlwind.

Pandora failed

1 Like

Re: Why Did Obi Fail Woefully In Muslim Core North? by garfield1: 1:30pm On Jul 17, 2023
Okwyjesus:

Hatred for lgbos full stop.

Am glad he did well in Middle Belt and Southern States.
So the message is clear.

Nigerians don't have issue with lgbos in leadership, Core Northern Muslim is the issue.

Big thanks to Datti Ahmed for his effort and open mindness. Tomorrow

Did datti win his unit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Obi Fail Woefully In Muslim Core North? by ganisucks(f): 1:30pm On Jul 17, 2023
garfield1:

Pandora failed
Bury your head in the sand again and again.

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Obi Fail Woefully In Muslim Core North? by garfield1: 1:30pm On Jul 17, 2023
LOVEALAIGBO:

Precisely!

Rigging, coupled with the herd mentality of the muslim core north....very effective especially after being fed a anti-Igbo/Obi diet in their mosques!

The ruling northern hegemony, for a myriad of reasons, wanted Tinubu to 'win' over a Obi or Atiku and anyone expecting a different outcome was being naive at best and a poor student of Nigerian political history from 1999-date!

Since the north wanted tinubu to win,tinubu actually won.theres nothing for obi to reclaim

1 Like

Re: Why Did Obi Fail Woefully In Muslim Core North? by Penguin2: 1:32pm On Jul 17, 2023
garfield1:

Mynd44
Nplfmod
Seun
Naptu2
Fergie001
Penguin2
Aiel123
Svoboda
Maasoap
Muykem
Blue3k
Majole
Silvertongue
Ojiofor
Mrvitalis
Immaculatejoe
Wegevv
Is “winning in core north” part of the constitutional requirements for the presidency?

Is this what is in contest at the tribunal?

I don’t even wanna talk about about how Tinubu got his votes in SS and your almighty “core north”.

I’m sure you are counting Rivers as part of the states he got the votes.

We will not stop talking about doing the right thing until all supporters of evil accept that evil is bad.

Our politics must stop being dirty.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Did Obi Fail Woefully In Muslim Core North? by garfield1: 1:33pm On Jul 17, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Did obi prove the rigging in yobe? Why did you modify

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Obi Fail Woefully In Muslim Core North? by Cooly100: 1:33pm On Jul 17, 2023
garfield1:

Pandora failed

but your god didn't win in his backyard, Lagos

didn't win in his state of birth Osun,,,,

didn't win in FCT Abuja where he will be sitting..

He only won in states that are easily manipulated...by APC governors...not the masses.

So he lost largely in the states where he should be popular... cheesy

This should be your main concern.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Did Obi Fail Woefully In Muslim Core North? by garfield1: 1:34pm On Jul 17, 2023
Penguin2:

Is “winning in core north” part of the constitutional requirements for the presidency?

Is this what is in contest at the tribunal?

I don’t even wanna talk about about how Tinubu got his votes in SS and your almighty “core north”.

I’m sure you are counting Rivers as part of the states he got the votes.

We will not stop talking about doing the right thing until all supporters of evil accept that evil is bad.

Our politics must stop being dirty.

Winning the core north was very critical.it dwarfed whatever votes obi got down south.i thought you guys said tinubu failed to win Lagos and osun

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Obi Fail Woefully In Muslim Core North? by EmeeNaka: 1:34pm On Jul 17, 2023
Obi got votes from all parts of Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Obi Fail Woefully In Muslim Core North? by garfield1: 1:35pm On Jul 17, 2023
Cooly100:

but your god didn't win in his backyard, Lagos

didn't win in his state of birth Osun,,,,

didn't win in FCT Abuja where he will be sitting..

He only won in states that are easily manipulated...by APC governors...not the masses.

So he lost largely in the states where he should be popular... cheesy

This should be your main concern.

Obi was thinking of winning states which are irrelevant while tinubu was thinking of getting big margins up north which matters.you see why obi lost

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Obi Fail Woefully In Muslim Core North? by JealousCobra(m): 1:35pm On Jul 17, 2023
Heffalump:

I would have given you a 100 likes if it was possible 😎

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Obi Fail Woefully In Muslim Core North? by LOVEALAIGBO: 1:36pm On Jul 17, 2023
garfield1:

Since the north wanted tinubu to win,tinubu actually won.theres nothing for obi to reclaim

Stop putting words in my mouth....abi na hands! I stated the 'ruling northern hegemony' and not 'the north'!
Re: Why Did Obi Fail Woefully In Muslim Core North? by Cooly100: 1:36pm On Jul 17, 2023
garfield1:

Obi was thinking of winning states which are irrelevant while tinubu was thinking of getting big margins up north which matters.you see why obi lost

..and you have to suspend IREV at the middle of the night?

Haba mana cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Did Obi Fail Woefully In Muslim Core North? by garfield1: 1:39pm On Jul 17, 2023
Cooly100:

..and you have to suspend IREV at the middle of the night?

Haba mana cheesy cheesy

No wahala,bring your agent copy na.no be only mana,na manna

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Obi Fail Woefully In Muslim Core North? by garfield1: 1:39pm On Jul 17, 2023
LOVEALAIGBO:

Stop putting words in my mouth....abi na hands! I stated the 'ruling northern hegemony' and not 'the north'!

They control northern votes.its same thing

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Obi Fail Woefully In Muslim Core North? by Djbme: 1:40pm On Jul 17, 2023
Someone should please help me with work that can earn me 3k or above daily. @ Lagos preferably I can do any type of work please please I am totally depressed
Re: Why Did Obi Fail Woefully In Muslim Core North? by Cooly100: 1:43pm On Jul 17, 2023
garfield1:

No wahala,bring your agent copy na.no be only mana,na manna

Nobody needs to bring any agent copy..

All you needed to do was to follow your code of conduct by uploading results as required on IREV and not suspending it, and resorting to manual processing because you are getting embarrassed as the results came it.. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did Obi Fail Woefully In Muslim Core North? by garfield1: 1:48pm On Jul 17, 2023
Cooly100:

Nobody needs to bring any agent copy..

All you needed to do was to follow your code of conduct by uploading results as required on IREV and not suspending it, and resorting to manual processing because you are getting embarrassed as the results came it.. cheesy

The law says transmit or transfer which means manual or electronic.the law was followed

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Happens If Putin Supports Biafra's Exit? / Kogi Guber: We'll Ensure Overwhelming Victory For Apc's Ododo In November - Gov. / Supreme Court Vs Chiamamamnda Adichie Et Al

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.