Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,092 members, 7,835,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Emilokan: Nigeria's Political Joke Of The Century - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emilokan: Nigeria's Political Joke Of The Century (230 Views)

Tinubu Has Introduced Emilokan & Olule To Yoruba Dictionary – Obasanjo / Tinubu Supporters Rock Emilokan And Jagaban Haircuts (Photo) / Pyrates Confraternity Officially Responds To The Trending Emilokan Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emilokan: Nigeria's Political Joke Of The Century by Newton2024: 2:04pm On Jul 17, 2023
Presidential Election:

I lost my adopted state (Lagos State)

I lost my home state (Osun State)

I lost cosmopolitan capital city (FCT Abuja)

But won in faraway land (Rivers State)

3 Likes

Re: Emilokan: Nigeria's Political Joke Of The Century by FreedomArmy: 2:36pm On Jul 17, 2023
Every one of us is surprised by primary school mathematics employed by inec to rig in tinubu. That man yakubu is just too dumb

2 Likes

Re: Emilokan: Nigeria's Political Joke Of The Century by aswani(m): 2:39pm On Jul 17, 2023
Newton2024:
Presidential Election:

I lost my adopted state (Lagos State)

I lost my home state (Osun State)

I lost cosmopolitan capital city (FCT Abuja)

But won in faraway land (Rivers State)

That's the beauty of Naija politics, it's called balablu or bulaba!
Re: Emilokan: Nigeria's Political Joke Of The Century by Impersonator2: 2:51pm On Jul 17, 2023
DevilsEqual:
It must be really terrible to be Ibo...As in, you have to keep talking about a man who doesnt give an F about u

You have to keep boasting and chestbeating all in a bid to seek validations from those who hosted u as refugees

Its even more worse when u remember than your home is becoming desolate and u cant even return there to live at will, as the key to your home is currently being handed over to another refugee in Finland

Being born a Igbo is a sign that even Nature already rejected u from birth, if not for luck, you'd have existed as wood or stone

What a being

I actually stopped reading after the first sentence, after the first 6 words
Who else did?

1 Like

Re: Emilokan: Nigeria's Political Joke Of The Century by floret23(f): 3:09pm On Jul 17, 2023
Impersonator2:

Who else did?
Replying yourself grin

Self-deception is worrying you.
Re: Emilokan: Nigeria's Political Joke Of The Century by Neckpresser101: 3:43pm On Jul 17, 2023
Impersonator2:

Who else did?
I did
Re: Emilokan: Nigeria's Political Joke Of The Century by BentizilL: 3:54pm On Jul 17, 2023
Impersonator2:

Who else did?
I read it all...
There's a bit of truth in there.. 💯

(1) (Reply)

How Is Tinubu's Regime Favouring You And Your Family? / The Man-child Moderator Deleted ALL My Comments (pics) / Soyinka Seems To Have Moved From Politics To Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.