Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,772 members, 7,955,952 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:28 PM

Law Breaker Seme, Badagry Custom Controller - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Law Breaker Seme, Badagry Custom Controller (1126 Views)

Are You From Seme? / FG To Take Over Expansion Of Lagos- Badagry Express Way / Can You Report A Law-breaker To Policemen In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Law Breaker Seme, Badagry Custom Controller by Bowie11(m): 10:36am On Oct 07, 2011
On my way to Mile 2 now (08.47am), I sam a 3 vehicles convoy made up of 2 Custom pickup trucks with the Seme Custom Controller Peugeot car sandwiched in-between them. I saw the Controller himself in the Peugeot and they were going with full blast blowing siren. I want to know if the law banning the use of siren has been revoked. Or is the man above the law? Or are we still living in the animal farm? Or is he living in a twilight zone?

(1) (Reply)

The Healing Power Of Moringa (powerhouse Of Nutritional Value) / Please Nairalanders Help Me Out::Say "NA WA O" In English / Corporate Irresponsibility And A Friend’s Experience With Jumia Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.