Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,467 members, 7,830,348 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Website Re-evaluation - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Website Re-evaluation (677 Views)

Website Evaluation / Heuristic Evaluation (he) / Help With A Dating Service And Professor Evaluation Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Website Re-evaluation by kheme(m): 10:39am On Oct 07, 2011
Okay, a while ago i asked you folks to take a look at my website for evaluation. I've re-done it to something closer to what i want right now. So guys, tell me what you think, too empty? too dry? too simply? more colors? what's missing? what's excess? etc.

comments and criticisms welcome :-)

Thanks in advance

www.backandfront.info
Re: Website Re-evaluation by Afam4eva(m): 10:45am On Oct 07, 2011
Pls check your site again. I'm getting a server error message.

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Apache Server at www.backandfront.info Port 80

(1) (Reply)

Do Review My Site, Webmasters! / Make Money Selling Pics Online Very Profitable / Your E-data After Death; What Happens To It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.