Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,089 members, 7,845,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

What If The $800 Million Loan Request Is Actually Tinubu Get-away Package? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What If The $800 Million Loan Request Is Actually Tinubu Get-away Package? (281 Views)

EMI LOKAN, "Its My Turn Actually" Tinubu Says In His Acceptance Speech / $800 Million Rail Will Ease Cargo Movement – Lekki Port LFTZ / Amaechi Says FG Willl Build $800 Million Seaport In Warri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If The $800 Million Loan Request Is Actually Tinubu Get-away Package? by LagosFirstSon: 7:08pm On Jul 17, 2023
The issues and why Tinubu may be disqualified ..

What if the $800,000,000 loan request by Tinubu is actually his get-away package now that's it's looking like he will be disqualified for not meeting the necessary and constitutional requirements to make him legitimate president of Nigeria by the presidential election tribunal ?

Interesting times ahead..

Re: What If The $800 Million Loan Request Is Actually Tinubu Get-away Package? by Roger3D(m): 7:11pm On Jul 17, 2023
So these Obi people still have hopes the tribunal will nullify the elections right? Delusional people grin

6 Likes

Re: What If The $800 Million Loan Request Is Actually Tinubu Get-away Package? by DevilsEqual(m): 7:13pm On Jul 17, 2023
No source
No link

Omo...this isnt a thread for those with high IQ points. I'm out
Re: What If The $800 Million Loan Request Is Actually Tinubu Get-away Package? by Hisbah(f): 7:17pm On Jul 17, 2023
The election rigger is gone for good. Nigerians can now breath.

1 Like

Re: What If The $800 Million Loan Request Is Actually Tinubu Get-away Package? by RingRoadMafia: 7:21pm On Jul 17, 2023
DevilsEqual:
No source
No link

Omo...this isnt a thread for those with high IQ points. I'm out

Oga with high I.Q points is expecting to see source and link on a personal opinion thread. Ode!

2 Likes

Re: What If The $800 Million Loan Request Is Actually Tinubu Get-away Package? by ednut1(m): 7:35pm On Jul 17, 2023
Tinubu at this stage of his life cant be bothered about money like this. Do you know how much he has chopped from lagos through alpha beta

1 Like

Re: What If The $800 Million Loan Request Is Actually Tinubu Get-away Package? by Ola9ja23: 7:37pm On Jul 17, 2023
This IPOB love to console themselves with gibberish always

Let me laugh on top of your mediocrity 😄😂😀
Re: What If The $800 Million Loan Request Is Actually Tinubu Get-away Package? by richidinho(m): 8:02pm On Jul 17, 2023
He will still return it to the FG's account when obi will say that the money can build 2 seaports in the south south
Re: What If The $800 Million Loan Request Is Actually Tinubu Get-away Package? by LagosFirstSon: 8:07pm On Jul 17, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

Oga with high I.Q points is expecting to see source and link on a personal opinion thread. Ode!
see as the guy disgraced himself 😂😂😂
Re: What If The $800 Million Loan Request Is Actually Tinubu Get-away Package? by OneCandleAway(f): 8:11pm On Jul 17, 2023
ednut1:
Tinubu at this stage of his life cant be bothered about money like this. Do you know how much he has chopped from lagos through alpha beta

This doesn't apply to African politicians. Only death can put an end to their greed
Re: What If The $800 Million Loan Request Is Actually Tinubu Get-away Package? by helinues: 8:14pm On Jul 17, 2023
Buhari requested for the $800m loan to cushion the effects of subsidy removal before it was paused.

Stop feeding NL's with half baked information
Re: What If The $800 Million Loan Request Is Actually Tinubu Get-away Package? by Unittyy: 8:14pm On Jul 17, 2023
This obidient people under rate Tinubu. The smartest and most successful politician in history of Nigeria. If The FULANI oligarchs with presidential power could not stop him from becoming president, is it ordinary Peter Obi that will now remove him as president through court?? Tinubu as come to stay, no man born of a woman can remove him until 2031.

(1) (Reply)

Proudly Yoruba / NLC Threatens Strike Over Contempt Charge Against Ajaero / Do Non-africans Care About Dangote?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.