Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,706 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Gen Z And What I Love About Them - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Gen Z And What I Love About Them (406 Views)

10 Things I Love About NIGERIANS / Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair / A-Z Details About Your Chi (guardian Spirit/angel) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gen Z And What I Love About Them by Davidtalo121: 7:30pm On Jul 17, 2023
I kinda love these current generation z, probably because I'm also part of them but they're like way cooler than the previous combined, no time for emotional or bias shit.

They just want to drink, smoke and party. No time for religion bullshit and they're more open to modern ideologies like LGTBQ culture, promoters of diversity, open minded and more feminist. It's good.

Though tbh it's kinda among the millennials as well but compared to the gen Z, they're boring.

Oh i also forgot educated ASF
Re: Gen Z And What I Love About Them by mariovito(m): 7:40pm On Jul 17, 2023
I'm an old Gen Y, and I can tell you, I envy Gen Z.

All the the millennials tried and struggle to be, Gen Zs became that without any efforts.

They have No stomach for BS.

Financially smart, whether legal or illegal.

Davidtalo121:
I kinda love these current generation z, probably because I'm also part of them but they're like way cooler than the previous combined, no time for emotional or bias shit.

They just want to drink, smoke and party. No time for religion bullshit and they're more open to modern ideologies like LGTBQ culture, promoters of diversity, open minded and more feminist. It's good.

Though tbh it's kinda among the millennials as well but compared to the gen Z, they're boring.

Oh i also forgot educated ASF

Re: Gen Z And What I Love About Them by Weknowbetter: 4:42am On Jul 20, 2023
Yall are bums, and if pushed of your mom tit you would be drugged up and homeless.

(1) (Reply)

To Eat More Hot Dogs Than The Other / Staged For The Purpose Of Gambling; Hunting / Really Don't Speak To People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.