Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

'there's No Desperation' To Have Children - Jennifer Aniston - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'there's No Desperation' To Have Children - Jennifer Aniston (593 Views)

Breaking News: A Beauty Queen Dethroned- From Desperation To Destruction!!! {pho / Angelina Jolie Or Jennifer Aniston / Mariah Carey, Beyonce Knowles, Jennifer Lopez: Who Is Most Beautiful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'there's No Desperation' To Have Children - Jennifer Aniston by baskem(f): 11:00am On Oct 07, 2011
Now that Jennifer Aniston has found a man she’s happy with, the next step is children, but sources close to the actress says she is in no rush.

Reports have been swirling that Jen is anxious to begin a family with boyfriend Justin Theroux, but in the November issue of Elle magazine the Horrible Bosses star insisted that’s not the case. “There’s no desperation,” Jen said in the interview when asked about having kids. “If it’s meant to be, it’s meant to be. I’m at peace with whatever the plan is. But will you hate me if I say I don’t want to talk about my relationship?”

Jen, 42, has been dating Justin for nearly five months — but after the public heartbreak she endured during her split with ex-hubby Brad Pitt and his subsequent relationship with Angelina Jolie, it’s no wonder Jen is choosing to stay quiet.

But what Jen will talk about is her temper. “I threw a chair at a director,” she admitted in the interview. “It wasn’t my proudest moment. He was treating a script supervisor horribly… When the director walked in, I threw a chair at him. I missed, of course. I was like, 'You can’t speak to people like that.' I can’t tolerate it."
Read more »

(1) (Reply)

Steve Jobs’s $1 Annualsalary – A Thought Fortoday’s Ceos / Chinua Achebe Is The Most Powerful Celebrity In Africa / Win Free Ticket To The Grand Finale Of The Lagos Fashion & Design Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.