Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,991 members, 7,814,387 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Abubakar Atiku/pdp Vs Inec/tinubu/apc: Respondents Final Written Address - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abubakar Atiku/pdp Vs Inec/tinubu/apc: Respondents Final Written Address (1216 Views)

Why My WAEC Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar’ – Atiku Responds To Forgery Allega / Peter Obi/labour Party Vs Inec/tinubu: Respondents Final Written Address / Mohammed Abubakar, Atiku's Son Who Works In A Pure Water Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abubakar Atiku/pdp Vs Inec/tinubu/apc: Respondents Final Written Address by kolaaderin: 12:10am On Jul 18, 2023
Waiting for them Zombies to start beating chest like kingkong. They will be here soon to tell you all this response was not sufficient enough for Judges to uphold the winner.

Jokers full that region I beg, There is serious need for national reorientation for those foo and all Tinubu should please try to complete the Psychiatric hospital proposals embarked upon by Buhari.
Re: Abubakar Atiku/pdp Vs Inec/tinubu/apc: Respondents Final Written Address by Confirmedzombie: 12:45am On Jul 18, 2023
I urge the Tribunal to fine both Atiku and obi 100billion each and ban both failures from further contesting for any elective position.

Both Atiku and Obi merely went to court just to catch cruise and give their supporters failed hope.

Both claimed elections were rigged but throughout the sitting there was mention of malpractice, thuggery or vote buying.

They both focused on frivolous issues, and this issues already decided by many courts.

Atiku and Obi are finished politically. We can pardon Atiku both you see Obi, I want him banned, fined heavily and jailed fir wasting the time of the court.

Obedients will soon arrive to twist our laws and constitution.
Re: Abubakar Atiku/pdp Vs Inec/tinubu/apc: Respondents Final Written Address by BabaRamota1980: 4:18am On Jul 18, 2023
seunmsg:

The first one was in response to Peter Obi’s petition. This one is in response to Atiku’s petition. There will still be one more in respect to APM.

Thanks, I was driving in traffic and taking sneak peek, didnt go deep in to read. Very good, I got it now.
Re: Abubakar Atiku/pdp Vs Inec/tinubu/apc: Respondents Final Written Address by Akinboboz(m): 10:05pm On Jul 18, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

Instead of you to be crying for Tinubu right about now

slowpoke, thought you said you'll stop coming to nairaland should tinubu win the election, why did you change your username nitwit.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jackson Releases Akpabio’s "Birthday Jamboree" Private Jet Departure Itinerary / I See Revolution In Nigeria. / Fayose Arrested At Idi-iroko Border - Now In Sss Custody, To Face Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.