Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,486 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Students Stranded As Floods Take Over Oko Oba Area of Lagos - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Students Stranded As Floods Take Over Oko Oba Area of Lagos (50059 Views)

Commuters Stranded As Flood Takes Over Obafemi Awolowo Way In Ikeja, Lagos / Commuters Stranded As Flood Splits Road Into Two In Bayelsa / Over 100 Residents Stranded As Flood Takes Over Their Estate In Lugbe, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students Stranded As Floods Take Over Oko Oba Area of Lagos by Khyrvxjzy: 7:23am On Jul 18, 2023
Tinububalls:
Anambra land of erosion.

first post after coming from ban make i no too talk

see u and d person under u. una just hate us ok we hate u too
Re: Students Stranded As Floods Take Over Oko Oba Area of Lagos by Antivirus92(m): 7:38am On Jul 18, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Students Stranded As Floods Take Over Oko Oba Area of Lagos by SaturnNick(m): 7:39am On Jul 18, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Same as Anambra.
70%?
Nah... That's a lie
Re: Students Stranded As Floods Take Over Oko Oba Area of Lagos by hollywater: 7:40am On Jul 18, 2023
Tinububalls:
Anambra land of erosion.
Hahaha or Asaba gengeh. Eko ti bake.
Re: Students Stranded As Floods Take Over Oko Oba Area of Lagos by hollywater: 7:42am On Jul 18, 2023
APCNig:

But when Faashola deported you to your useless states, you still jumped into Mallam Audu's trailer carrying cows to Lagos
E pain am.
Re: Students Stranded As Floods Take Over Oko Oba Area of Lagos by Allisgud: 7:43am On Jul 18, 2023
They will be posting online beautiful place on the island especially that lekki link bridge to fool those in order states undecided undecided
Re: Students Stranded As Floods Take Over Oko Oba Area of Lagos by tsdarkside(m): 7:47am On Jul 18, 2023
atleast you were warned that floods is gonna happen....not much you can do about that....

nigeria is workin....
Re: Students Stranded As Floods Take Over Oko Oba Area of Lagos by 8stargeneral: 7:52am On Jul 18, 2023
Lagos the land of flood grin
Re: Students Stranded As Floods Take Over Oko Oba Area of Lagos by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 7:58am On Jul 18, 2023
Slurity:
Yet, Lagos is the envy of ALL other Nigerian state. If half of Nigerian state is like Lagos, Nigeria will be competing with Developed countries.
Omo Lagos syltate government have to rise to the occasion. Building on the carnal should be banned or building demolished. Lagos generate lots of money and they should channel those funds into building drainages and carnals to avoid all this. Lagos is for all Nigeria and we must protect it. Thanks
Re: Students Stranded As Floods Take Over Oko Oba Area of Lagos by CCIA: 7:59am On Jul 18, 2023
Alihsaan:
Flood can happen anywhere anyway
Water no get enemy😎
Re: Students Stranded As Floods Take Over Oko Oba Area of Lagos by ORIAYO70(m): 8:00am On Jul 18, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
Lagos in the news for all the terrible reasons

Imagine the so called mega city be looking more like a mega shitty

Lagos is over-hyped piece of shit

No wonder the European union council ranked Lagos as the 3rd most dangerous city to live in on earth

Yet ur kinsmen r claiming that mega shitty

Ozuoh
Re: Students Stranded As Floods Take Over Oko Oba Area of Lagos by Levels2(f): 8:01am On Jul 18, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

No wonder the European union council ranked Lagos as the 3rd most dangerous city to live in on earth

Yet IGBOS no now leave.

Dey won die on someone else land

This is an indication that their region more worse than this if otherswise they will have do the needful but instead they're busy crying up and down to cancel local government/ indigen identification letter.
Re: Students Stranded As Floods Take Over Oko Oba Area of Lagos by TheSuperX(m): 8:08am On Jul 18, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

But u are living in Lagos instead of Anambra, just look at your life?
Re: Students Stranded As Floods Take Over Oko Oba Area of Lagos by Tinububalls: 8:13am On Jul 18, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

first post after coming from ban make i no too talk

see u and d person under u. una just hate us ok we hate u too
Do I give a bleep about ban, if them ban me I go rest.
Even the site don tire me, I no fit use alternate moniker.
Please which tribe are you?
Re: Students Stranded As Floods Take Over Oko Oba Area of Lagos by ukaface(f): 8:18am On Jul 18, 2023
Today just confirmed again to me that y’all Nigerians going back and forth with Lagos and Anambra are so stupid
Y’all can’t hold your leaders accountable for the bad state of roads rather y’all are using the roads to banter tribalism.

Una see say Una no get sense?

1 Like

Re: Students Stranded As Floods Take Over Oko Oba Area of Lagos by Khyrvxjzy: 8:21am On Jul 18, 2023
Tinububalls:

Do I give a bleep about ban, if them ban me I go rest.
Even the site don tire me, I no fit use alternate moniker.
Please which tribe are you?

am yoruba
Re: Students Stranded As Floods Take Over Oko Oba Area of Lagos by Tinububalls: 8:27am On Jul 18, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

am yoruba
I love you man.
Re: Students Stranded As Floods Take Over Oko Oba Area of Lagos by philus66(m): 8:30am On Jul 18, 2023
Tinububalls:
Anambra land of erosion.
Can't you read? Or what are you trying to insinuate?
Re: Students Stranded As Floods Take Over Oko Oba Area of Lagos by Tinububalls: 8:34am On Jul 18, 2023
philus66:

Can't you read? Or what are you trying to insinuate?
Should I apologise for you inability to understand sarcasm?
Re: Students Stranded As Floods Take Over Oko Oba Area of Lagos by Chetas81(m): 8:35am On Jul 18, 2023
Sick citizen always damage their society, flooding supposed to pack all of you away, in Singapore you will go to jail if you dirty the environment, but here in Nigeria eleriburuku citizen with luxury car will throw something from the car, this is the mental illness by damaging your environment 😝✍️

1 Like

Re: Students Stranded As Floods Take Over Oko Oba Area of Lagos by condralbedez: 8:45am On Jul 18, 2023
Wao.

So there is Erosion in Lagos State Too
Re: Students Stranded As Floods Take Over Oko Oba Area of Lagos by Kaiser20: 8:58am On Jul 18, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar..

This na same lagos way tinubu build
Lagos naa no man's land.
Lagos was built by many ex- military and civilian administrators from different states of Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Students Stranded As Floods Take Over Oko Oba Area of Lagos by uuzba(m): 9:17am On Jul 18, 2023
Ela012:
Drainage is a serious problem in Lagos and Sanwoolu needs to look into it
No he doesn't
People dump refuse into drainage, and that blocks the drains
People should stop dumping refuse into drainages.

1 Like

Re: Students Stranded As Floods Take Over Oko Oba Area of Lagos by MrOwonikoko: 9:22am On Jul 18, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

Bro, i read your comments and i now looled at your moniker damnn! I was full of disappointment that how could a person be this DAFT?!

Re: Students Stranded As Floods Take Over Oko Oba Area of Lagos by Henz81: 9:33am On Jul 18, 2023
Tinububalls:
Anambra land of erosion.
Blind man
Re: Students Stranded As Floods Take Over Oko Oba Area of Lagos by wink2015(m): 11:44am On Jul 18, 2023
Lagos state government should try and extend investment into other states particularly states in the south west.

Who knows Lagos state could become a sinking city in the coming years ahead.
Re: Students Stranded As Floods Take Over Oko Oba Area of Lagos by kayjay69(m): 12:30pm On Jul 18, 2023
MegaShitty.
Re: Students Stranded As Floods Take Over Oko Oba Area of Lagos by ehilove123(m): 2:13pm On Jul 18, 2023
horsepower102:
Students Stranded As Flood Takes Over Lagos Communities

Some students were stranded Monday afternoon after a flood took over roads and other areas in the Oko Oba community, Orile Agege Local Council Development Area.

The students seen in their different school uniforms, according to a resident, James Joel, had not been able to return to their various homes as the flood levelled up the bridge in the area.

"They have been stranded for about two hours. They're students of Lagos Baptist Senior Secondary School, Eko Junior Secondary School, and Lagos Baptist Senior College," Joel said.

The Oko Oba community has always experienced floods during heavy downpours. funny enough, such roads like this has been approved from the top to be repaired , but someone somewhere might have eaten the money, what a country with no army

Credit: Gbenga Oloniniran

https://twitter.com/mobilepunch/status/1680989848952348672?s=46&t=LIQtfXq7snR4N5RMjA3pdg
Re: Students Stranded As Floods Take Over Oko Oba Area of Lagos by fcbelle72(f): 5:03pm On Jul 18, 2023
The lagos tinubu made grin
Re: Students Stranded As Floods Take Over Oko Oba Area of Lagos by Perseverance127: 1:42pm On Jul 19, 2023
Dirty country
Re: Students Stranded As Floods Take Over Oko Oba Area of Lagos by duro4chang(m): 8:22am On Jul 20, 2023
Mayhem1:
Everything about this Lagos is just wayward, too many things happen in this one state, from cultism to flooding to building collapse to road accidents to armed robbery to kidnapping and ritual killings, no wonder why it's considered the 4th worst city in the world.
Could you please tell us what are the things happening in your state?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ship Carrying Over 2000 Cars Bound For Brazil Sinks / Moremi Statue Of Liberty - Photos and Video of The Tallest Statue In Nigeria / Vehicle Falls Off Gwagwalada Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.