Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

LP Replies Tinubu Over Threat Of Anarchy, Reveals Next Move - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LP Replies Tinubu Over Threat Of Anarchy, Reveals Next Move (31025 Views)

Resign If You’re Desperate To Replace Abure, LP Replies NLC President / ‘APC Didn’t Win Presidential Poll, It Was Stolen From Us’ — LP Replies Buhari / Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LP Replies Tinubu Over Threat Of Anarchy, Reveals Next Move by SenatePresdo(m): 2:22pm On Jul 18, 2023
tolue42:

You're an illiterate

He gave his points which are valid.
Re: LP Replies Tinubu Over Threat Of Anarchy, Reveals Next Move by SenatePresdo(m): 2:25pm On Jul 18, 2023
Chucks13:

No it will start from your head to your village and your region, 1966 will be a child play.....shey una no wan hear word baa?

We are well prepare for una when we are done with you all then we will face Bode George,Macaroni, Falz and Iyabo Ojo and Okupe.

You think is on this alone? Na na na you missed ut bo.

In 1966, Britain, France and Russia, alongside the whole Western and Northern Nigeria fought against the igbos.

If Britain, European Union, Middle belts and Atiku's North will help Tinubu to fight igbos, no wahala.

But if na Only Yorubas??

I reserve my comment grin
Re: LP Replies Tinubu Over Threat Of Anarchy, Reveals Next Move by SenatePresdo(m): 2:28pm On Jul 18, 2023
Chucks13:

No it will start from your head to your village and your region, 1966 will be a child play.....shey una no wan hear word baa?

We are well prepare for una when we are done with you all then we will face Bode George,Macaroni, Falz and Iyabo Ojo and Okupe.

You think is on this alone? Na na na you missed ut bo.

Re: LP Replies Tinubu Over Threat Of Anarchy, Reveals Next Move by LogicnReason: 2:33pm On Jul 18, 2023
Damn you are so unintelligent. Okay let me break it down for you. THE 2ND RESPONDENT wrote it. If you don't get it now, then I suggest you get out grin grin
TakeNigeriaBack:

He wrote what? He? or his lawyer? Make up your mind. Also, present the FULL quote here lets see.
Re: LP Replies Tinubu Over Threat Of Anarchy, Reveals Next Move by HRMK: 2:35pm On Jul 18, 2023
BOTH PDP AND LP ARE SIMPLY WASTING THEIR TIME,MONEY AND ENERGY!NOBODY OR COURT COULD SEND TINUBU PACKING!!

1 Like

Re: LP Replies Tinubu Over Threat Of Anarchy, Reveals Next Move by TakeNigeriaBack: 2:41pm On Jul 18, 2023
LogicnReason:
Damn you are so unintelligent. Okay let me break it down for you. THE 2ND RESPONDENT wrote it. If you don't get it now, then I suggest you get out grin grin

Post the full quote here if you no dey fear. Even IPOB TV (sorry AriseTV) already expose the claim that the lawyer threatened anarchy as FALSE. If e sure you post it here:

1 Like

Re: LP Replies Tinubu Over Threat Of Anarchy, Reveals Next Move by Chucks13: 2:45pm On Jul 18, 2023
SenatePresdo:

No Yoruba beat war drum beside I had told you obi fools I'm not from SW but was born in SW and proud to say it anyday.

Tell IBB that told you if Yoruba are drumming war he would go to sleep but whn the Yoruba faced him after he annulled June 12 did he survived it, was he able to sleep? Go ask IBB how far and don't forget to ask IBB to roll his trouser up and check his legs you will be shock what you will see.

Pls abeg you fool taken other tribe quietness as coward to pls f e c k off. The war drum the igbo drummed consumed 3 million innocent igbo souls is that your pride?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LP Replies Tinubu Over Threat Of Anarchy, Reveals Next Move by Baatunde(m): 2:47pm On Jul 18, 2023
Your analysis has nailed it spot on! Aside the fat that the interpretation of the requirement of 25% in FCT is deliberately mispresented by Obidients, in reality it does not make sense that the indigenous populace of FCT most of whom constitute the bulk of the voters there ( even politicians go back to their constituency to vote) are superior to any voters from other parts of the country. If anyone knows of any other country where a similar law is in place can they kindly educate us

Iamgrey5:
In my years alive, I have never seen a more brainwashed set of people than the supporters of labour party.

Firstly, the problem been referred to here is the likely pandemonium the 25% in Abuja debate if ratified by the Court will create for future Elections.

> It will elevate Abuja voters above all other states in Nigeria.

> It will go against the constitution of Nigeria that states all votes cast in Nigeria are equal because it will mean casting your votes in Abuja is more important than casting it in Akure, Onisha or Kano.

Secondly, a runoff doesn't itself guarantee that the winner of the runoff will still get the 25% requirement in Abuja. So will we simply continue to go for runoffs until the winning candidate get 25% in Abuja even if he gets 25% in all the 36 states of the federation.

Furthermore, this will put a weird spotlight on the democraphics of Abuja in future Elections which might create an ugly situation. Politicians might just import people from other states to make up the 25% in Abuja which might create an unwanted national debate in the future. Tribes will begin to fight over who should be allowed to vote in Abuja etc.

In conclusion, Tinubu's lawyer in his final written argument to the judges is only pushing his legal points with real life likely scenarios that might come out of the judgement.

1 Like

Re: LP Replies Tinubu Over Threat Of Anarchy, Reveals Next Move by Amayabor1: 3:41pm On Jul 18, 2023
MRMRMR:

Someone is educating u and u are spewing nonsense. Think deep about his point b4 insult. Obidiiots are beyond redemption. Instead of thinking, they throw tantrums. No wonder u guys are always losing

Lol. Everyone who points out their foolishness is an obidient. In their shallow mind, every Nigerian that voted in the last election voted for either Tinubu or Obi. I wonder if it was Chadians that voted for Atiku. Useless idiots.

If you like wail from now till eternity; The law is the law. If the law says you must get 25% in FCT before you can be declared a president, so shall it be. If Nigerians do not like the law, they can tell their national assembly Representatives to change it, but for now, it is the law.
Re: LP Replies Tinubu Over Threat Of Anarchy, Reveals Next Move by SenatePresdo(m): 3:48pm On Jul 18, 2023
Chucks13:

No Yoruba beat war drum beside I had told you obi fools I'm not from SW but was born in SW and proud to say it anyday.

Tell IBB that told you if Yoruba are drumming war he would go to sleep but whn the Yoruba faced him after he annulled June 12 did he survived it, was he able to sleep? Go ask IBB how far and don't forget to ask IBB to roll his trouser up and check his legs you will be shock what you will see.

Pls abeg you fool taken other tribe quietness as coward to pls f e c k off. The war drum the igbo drummed consumed 3 million innocent igbo souls is that your pride?

As long as Atiku's North, Plateau, Benue and Edo people won't fight against Igbos, omo a Billion Yoruba people can't withstand igbos.

So you people should not provoke igbos to avoid mutual avoidable massacre.
Re: LP Replies Tinubu Over Threat Of Anarchy, Reveals Next Move by SenatePresdo(m): 4:01pm On Jul 18, 2023
Chucks13:

Yorubas are eternal cowards.

Ordinary Wakili at Igangan, Yorubas run enter IDP camp at Benin Republic grin

Ordinary Endsars Oba of Lagos Japaa grin grin
Re: LP Replies Tinubu Over Threat Of Anarchy, Reveals Next Move by fohlarp: 4:16pm On Jul 18, 2023
Tinubu think say dt 25% fct na joke ni he n dt mamood of a man,trying to sideline not possible nobody is above d law
Re: LP Replies Tinubu Over Threat Of Anarchy, Reveals Next Move by LogicnReason: 4:20pm On Jul 18, 2023
You are such a loser. Tinubu must be living large with ignoramus like u cheesy
TakeNigeriaBack:

Post the full quote here if you no dey fear. Even IPOB TV (sorry AriseTV) already expose the claim that the lawyer threatened anarchy as FALSE. If e sure you post it here:
Re: LP Replies Tinubu Over Threat Of Anarchy, Reveals Next Move by BeardedmeatR(m): 4:35pm On Jul 18, 2023
shinealight:

And then it will finally consume you lot…. it surely doesn’t matter where it starts! cool cool
E go consume you tooooo grin
Re: LP Replies Tinubu Over Threat Of Anarchy, Reveals Next Move by Chucks13: 5:04pm On Jul 18, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Yorubas are eternal cowards.

Ordinary Wakili at Igangan, Yorubas run enter IDP camp at Benin Republic grin

Ordinary Endsars Oba of Lagos Japaa grin grin

Here we go again a very foolish human so you forgot how fulani invade a village in SE and everyone in the village ran to bush? Or you want to pretend you didn't read the news?

I knew no matter how you pretend to be non tribal bigot the hateful gene in you will surely raise its ugly head.

What baffles me most is how 99% obidient goats especially the igbo faction became these stupid beat my imagination, just read a nonentity statement you posted above, you get sense so? I doubt it wallahi....

So during Lagos governorship election that the Yoruba took over all the pollin units why didn't you fight back if dem born you?

A coward always beat chest. You boasted to bomb Eagle Square if Tinubu is sworn in and we came here to dares you to try it pls why not come to Eagle Square and try shit and lets see?

Ordinary Ekpa a small boy ordered his boys to be sitting your a s s at home forcefully pls what do you do about it?

Oh sorry I saw your brothers being laid down and flogged by ipob and ugm and they crying like baby pls where is that your strenght and power?

F e c k off bro you lack shame.....
Re: LP Replies Tinubu Over Threat Of Anarchy, Reveals Next Move by TakeNigeriaBack: 5:24pm On Jul 18, 2023
LogicnReason:
You are such a loser. Tinubu must be living large with ignoramus like u cheesy

So, you have NOTHING. Hence you resort to insults.
Re: LP Replies Tinubu Over Threat Of Anarchy, Reveals Next Move by SenatePresdo(m): 5:34pm On Jul 18, 2023
Chucks13:

Here we go again a very foolish human so you forgot how fulani invade a village in SE and everyone in the village ran to bush? Or you want to pretend you didn't read the news?

I knew no matter how you pretend to be non tribal bigot the hateful gene in you will surely raise its ugly head.

What baffles me most is how 99% obidient goats especially the igbo faction became these stupid beat my imagination, just read a nonentity statement you posted above, you get sense so? I doubt it wallahi....

So during Lagos governorship election that the Yoruba took over all the pollin units why didn't you fight back if dem born you?

A coward always beat chest. You boasted to bomb Eagle Square if Tinubu is sworn in and we came here to dares you to try it pls why not come to Eagle Square and try shit and lets see?

Ordinary Ekpa a small boy ordered his boys to be sitting your a s s at home forcefully pls what do you do about it?

Oh sorry I saw your brothers being laid down and flogged by ipob and ugm and they crying like baby pls where is that your strenght and power?

F e c k off bro you lack shame.....

Was that why Awolowo drank Rat poison and died instead of fighting like a man?

Was that why Abiola who won Election was picked like shit and put inside prison and injected him dog shit where he wasted away? grin

Taaa.. Yorubas no get levels.

Why have they not killed Nnamdi Kanu? Despite how Nigerian soldiers were massacred in the East because of him? grin

They know KANU is not from Coward SadWastes grin

Make Tinubu do nonsense so he kpeme like Abiola, and nothing go happen grin
Re: LP Replies Tinubu Over Threat Of Anarchy, Reveals Next Move by shinealight(m): 6:08pm On Jul 18, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
E go consume you tooooo grin

I will not even see the smoke let alone feel any Heat…..but You will be right inside the Fire. Better pipe down now while you can! cool cool
Re: LP Replies Tinubu Over Threat Of Anarchy, Reveals Next Move by LogicnReason: 6:42pm On Jul 18, 2023
Yep you deserve only insult after you mentioned ipob TV. Really? And then asking to me to quote the statement? You are a nonentity abeg. Your type full nairaland. You are not worth logical discuss
TakeNigeriaBack:

So, you have NOTHING. Hence you resort to insults.
Re: LP Replies Tinubu Over Threat Of Anarchy, Reveals Next Move by TakeNigeriaBack: 6:50pm On Jul 18, 2023
LogicnReason:
Yep you deserve only insult after you mentioned ipob TV. Really? And then asking to me to quote the statement? You are a nonentity abeg. Your type full nairaland. You are not worth logical discuss

Still NOTHING. And yes, AriseTV is IPOBtv
Re: LP Replies Tinubu Over Threat Of Anarchy, Reveals Next Move by MRMRMR: 6:52pm On Jul 18, 2023
Amayabor1:

Lol. Everyone who points out their foolishness is an obidient. In their shallow mind, every Nigerian that voted in the last election voted for either Tinubu or Obi. I wonder if it was Chadians that voted for Atiku. Useless idiots.

If you like wail from now till eternity; The law is the law. If the law says you must get 25% in FCT before you can be declared a president, so shall it be. If Nigerians do not like the law, they can tell their national assembly Representatives to change it, but for now, it is the law.

The law is subject to interpretation by the learned judges.
Is this too complex for u to understand ?
Re: LP Replies Tinubu Over Threat Of Anarchy, Reveals Next Move by Chucks13: 7:05pm On Jul 18, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Was that why Awolowo drank Rat poison and died instead of fighting like a man?

Was that why Abiola who won Election was picked like shit and put inside prison and injected him dog shit where he wasted away? grin

Taaa.. Yorubas no get levels.

Why have they not killed Nnamdi Kanu? Despite how Nigerian soldiers were massacred in the East because of him? grin

They know KANU is not from Coward SadWastes grin

Make Tinubu do nonsense so he kpeme like Abiola, and nothing go happen grin

Bulaba, buluba, balablu, blabla, bloblo, blehbleh, blublu, balabala, bejeweled, bilibili shit..........carry on I tuned you already FM radio NL frequency 001....carry on.

Ewu anukpama!!! Eze Indiala nonentity chest beater slowpoke.

F e c k off...
Re: LP Replies Tinubu Over Threat Of Anarchy, Reveals Next Move by Petie33: 7:16pm On Jul 18, 2023
Igwe9:

What you need to understand is that Abuja is the seat of power, if votes are the same then any candidate that gets highest number of votes wins. no need for 25% in 2/3 of the States. Besides, why was the word "including FCT" not used, why "AND FCT"? that means that FCT is a must.
Think before you type, you can manipulate votes easily in any other state but you can't manipulate that of Abuja easily. States have Governors that write results even before the voting starts but Abuja has no Governor.

Abuja should be used as the yardstick for every state.
He hehe your type think from their ass did you forget about states also have capital too why is the same law not apply too if it's a law in the first place
Re: LP Replies Tinubu Over Threat Of Anarchy, Reveals Next Move by ATTAH012(m): 7:19pm On Jul 18, 2023
My problem is this so called tribunal,,,they shld wake up to their responsibility,,, they shld 1st of all,, stop tinubu 4 appointing minister and other FG position,, pending when the whole is been settled..
Re: LP Replies Tinubu Over Threat Of Anarchy, Reveals Next Move by Abemy(m): 8:15pm On Jul 18, 2023
Reinamaria:
You shall know a wicked man by his words.
Tinubu is a very wicked man, who has bad intentions for Nigeria.

Thank you. Someone who doesn't believe in one Nigeria is finally here to destroy everything.
Re: LP Replies Tinubu Over Threat Of Anarchy, Reveals Next Move by Igwe9(m): 8:27pm On Jul 18, 2023
Petie33:

He hehe your type think from their ass did you forget about states also have capital too why is the same law not apply too if it's a law in the first place
Mumu dey compare federal and state, who makes the constitution?
Does state capital have a commissioner as the case maybe?
Typical, You will never disappoint.
Re: LP Replies Tinubu Over Threat Of Anarchy, Reveals Next Move by Boystainless: 9:30pm On Jul 18, 2023
Nwata kwuo okwu amara ka uche ya ra
Iamgrey5:
In my years alive, I have never seen a more brainwashed set of people than the supporters of labour party.

Firstly, the problem been referred to here is the likely pandemonium the 25% in Abuja debate if ratified by the Court will create for future Elections.

> It will go against the constitution of Nigeria that states all votes cast in Nigeria are equal because it will mean casting your votes in Abuja is more important than casting it in Akure, Onisha or Kano.

Secondly, a runoff doesn't itself guarantee that the winner of the runoff will still get the 25% requirement in Abuja. So will we simply continue to go for runoffs until the winning candidate get 25% in Abuja even if he gets 25% in all the 36 states of the federation.

Furthermore, this will put a weird spotlight on the democraphics of Abuja in future Elections which might create an ugly situation. Politicians might just import people from other states to make up the 25% in Abuja which might create an unwanted national debate in the future. Tribes will begin to fight over who should be allowed to vote in Abuja etc.

In conclusion, Tinubu's lawyer in his final written argument to the judges is only pushing his legal points with real life likely scenarios that might come out of the judgement.
Re: LP Replies Tinubu Over Threat Of Anarchy, Reveals Next Move by SenatePresdo(m): 10:15pm On Jul 18, 2023
Chucks13:

Bulaba, buluba, balablu, blabla, bloblo, blehbleh, blublu, balabala, bejeweled, bilibili shit..........carry on I tuned you already FM radio NL frequency 001....carry on.

Ewu anukpama!!! Eze Indiala nonentity chest beater slowpoke.

F e c k off...

I also put insecticide inside your shallow hole, so that you run out from it like a dying cockroach.
Re: LP Replies Tinubu Over Threat Of Anarchy, Reveals Next Move by SirBunky85(m): 10:31pm On Jul 18, 2023
Iamgrey5:

you're very cerebral.
Re: LP Replies Tinubu Over Threat Of Anarchy, Reveals Next Move by Petie33: 11:12pm On Jul 18, 2023
Igwe9:

Mumu dey compare federal and state, who makes the constitution?
Does state capital have a commissioner as the case maybe?
Typical, You will never disappoint.

Your eyes go clear after judgment
Re: LP Replies Tinubu Over Threat Of Anarchy, Reveals Next Move by Alary: 11:37pm On Jul 18, 2023
Igwe9:

What you need to understand is that Abuja is the seat of power, if votes are the same then any candidate that gets highest number of votes wins. no need for 25% in 2/3 of the States. Besides, why was the word "including FCT" not used, why "AND FCT"? that means that FCT is a must.
Think before you type, you can manipulate votes easily in any other state but you can't manipulate that of Abuja easily. States have Governors that write results even before the voting starts but Abuja has no Governor.

Abuja should be used as the yardstick for every state.

Your submission lacks reasoning , Abuja can never and will never decide election in Nigeria.
When the constitution says 25% in 2/3 , that is 36 states and Abuja , it means Abuja inclusive.
When there is any talk about Nigeria states, you will always see and Abuja. That is inclusiveness of Abuja with other states. There is no where in the world democracy that will say you must win a particular place to become a president.
Re: LP Replies Tinubu Over Threat Of Anarchy, Reveals Next Move by anochuko01(m): 3:27am On Jul 19, 2023
Iamgrey5:

Nullifying or not won't stop all these from happening in Abuja now that this issue is occurring. But like we experienced in Lagos, the KKK states and Rivers State which are the biggest players in our elections, if the people reject you, they've rejected you.

The Abuja issue is just an indication of what happened across the country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is Atiku Abubakar The Next Nigerian President? / AfDB: Why My Detractors Are After Me – Adesina / Acting IG Egbetokun Due To Retire In 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.