Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Why Is This Pic Triggering An Entire Nation? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is This Pic Triggering An Entire Nation? (5847 Views)

Yoruba Man Who Stole An Entire Airline / Shiroro Massacre: An Entire Battalion Wiped Out & Buhari Still Stays In Abuja / Those Who Swallow Anything Without Verifying, See This (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is This Pic Triggering An Entire Nation? by HitlerWasRight: 10:57pm On Jul 17, 2023
Maybe we should ask Isaac Adaka Boro.

An armed Ijaw militia is giving some people brain rashes.

Why?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is This Pic Triggering An Entire Nation? by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 11:03pm On Jul 17, 2023
Don’t mind those hate dispensing dumbo’s

They all acting like Asari just started the show in 2023!

When Asari was parading same arms and supporting their son, he was a prophet then, now that he supports their nightmare, they calling him out like he started in January 2023

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is This Pic Triggering An Entire Nation? by AuschwitzPrefec: 11:08pm On Jul 17, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

When Asari was parading same arms and supporting their son, he was a prophet then, now that he supports their nightmare, they calling him out like he started in January 2023

It goes beyond that.

An armed militant Niger Delta that is opposed to Biafra annexation is a threat to their expansionism and rogue state .

Just as much as they want Yoruba to remain liberal fools , so also do they want the SS disarmed and their militants jailed to make any future annexation seamless.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Is This Pic Triggering An Entire Nation? by shortgun(m): 11:10pm On Jul 17, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Hypocrite, this is the first time that a known criminal will stand in the country's seat of power with the coat of arm behind him to issue threats to citizens of this country.
It has never happened before, it's an afront to igbos serving the country in different capacities.
Especially in the armed forces

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is This Pic Triggering An Entire Nation? by backtovillage: 11:12pm On Jul 17, 2023
It is because the guy called out Igbo.
The video was even before Timpolo was awarded contract.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is This Pic Triggering An Entire Nation? by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 11:14pm On Jul 17, 2023
shortgun:

Hypocrite, this is the first time that a known criminal will stand in the country's seat of power with the coat of arm behind him to issue threats to citizens of this country.
It has never happened before

Known criminal?

Which country was he convicted?

Hello! His Excellency, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR) has never been convicted before, and NEVER been a felon.

A competent court of law in the United States never convicted him. So get your facts right and start preparing for 2031.

Let me tell you the truth, Nothing is moving Asiwaju.

You mere humans always fail to realize that, On Earth, somethings are impossible.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is This Pic Triggering An Entire Nation? by izonborn098(m): 11:16pm On Jul 17, 2023
Asari has more than 1m soldiers, so everybody should relax. No tribe can threat izon/south south in nigeria, everybody should go and sleep .

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is This Pic Triggering An Entire Nation? by AuschwitzPrefec: 11:16pm On Jul 17, 2023
shortgun:

It has never happened before, it's an afront to igbos serving the country in different capacities.
Especially in the armed forces

You can not be defending , supporting and financing ESN terrorists that are killing northerners indiscriminately in your yeast in the name of Biafra and have the same audacity to demand for a registered PMC contractor to be disarmed and arrested.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is This Pic Triggering An Entire Nation? by shortgun(m): 11:17pm On Jul 17, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Known criminal?

Which country was he convicted?

Hello! His Excellency, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR) has never been convicted before, and NEVER been a felon.

A competent court of law in the United States never convicted him. So get your facts right and start preparing for 2031.

Let me tell you the truth, Nothing is moving Asiwaju.

You mere humans always fail to realize that, On Earth, somethings are impossible.

I was referring to Asari as a known criminal in my post .
As for Tinubu being convicted..... let's just not derail this thread

4 Likes

Re: Why Is This Pic Triggering An Entire Nation? by shortgun(m): 11:20pm On Jul 17, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

Leave that Okoro.

Asari is a beneficiary of the Federal govt amnesty program.

He is no criminal and has no conviction to his name as far as the law of the land is concerned.

So you think it's right to stand in Aso rock to issue threats to citizens of the country that are Igbos?
How do you think such threats will make igbos serving in the military feel?

7 Likes

Re: Why Is This Pic Triggering An Entire Nation? by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 11:21pm On Jul 17, 2023
shortgun:

I was referring to Asari as a known criminal in my post .
As for Tinubu being convicted..... let's just not derail this thread

How is Asari a criminal? Is it your own “PERSONAL” judgement, or a legal one?

4 Likes

Re: Why Is This Pic Triggering An Entire Nation? by shortgun(m): 11:23pm On Jul 17, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

You can not be defending , supporting and financing ESN terrorists that are killing northerners indiscriminately in your yeast in the name of Biafra and have the same audacity to demand for a registered PMC contractor to be disarmed and arrested.

Here you go again with double standards, do you know how many igbos that Boko haram killed in the North?
Do you know how many that died at Banex plaza in Abuja?

Do you see Igbos taking it out on all Northerners and labeling them terrorists?

8 Likes

Re: Why Is This Pic Triggering An Entire Nation? by AuschwitzPrefec: 11:23pm On Jul 17, 2023
shortgun:

So you think it's right to stand in Aso rock to issue threats to citizens of the country that are Igbos?
How do you think such threats will make igbos serving in the military feel?

You are a liar.

Asari made that video after he met Tinubu at Aso Rock and it was a reaction to the insults you guys heaped on him.

And what threat did he issue to Ibos ?

Reminding them of his ancestors selling Ibos in the past is no threat but rather recollection of factual history .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is This Pic Triggering An Entire Nation? by AuschwitzPrefec: 11:25pm On Jul 17, 2023
shortgun:

Here you go again with double standards, do you know how many igbos that Boko haram killed in the North?
Do you know how that died in Banex place in Abuja?

Do you see Igbos taking it out on all Northerners and labeling them terrorists?

Una fit ?

When it comes to north slaughtering you like fowls Una go silent but when Asari or Oluomo talk Una go remember say Una get voice.

By the way, what's our business between you and the north and how does it relate here ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is This Pic Triggering An Entire Nation? by shortgun(m): 11:26pm On Jul 17, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

You are a liar.

Asari made that video after he met Tinubu at Aso Rock and it was a reaction to the insults you guys heaped on him.

And what threat did he issue to Ibos ?

[/b]Reminding them of his ancestors selling Ibos in the past is no threat but rather recollection of factual history .[/b]

I have a video of Asari admitting that his ancestor was an Igbo slave who was sold to a kalabari chief.
Should I post it for you to see?

7 Likes

Re: Why Is This Pic Triggering An Entire Nation? by AuschwitzPrefec: 11:27pm On Jul 17, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Thanks for your insight!

Most of these Obidunces are illiterates. They are so used to beer parlour information’s and analysis.

Reality will dawn on them once again. Maybe they will head to ICC after tribunal.

I am hoping for their illiterate lawyers to go to court seeking the FG to arrest Asari .

They don't even know that labelling Asari as an exconvict and criminal stands against the amnesty accord and that Asari can sue their asses off if he chooses to seek redress in court for libel.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is This Pic Triggering An Entire Nation? by AuschwitzPrefec: 11:28pm On Jul 17, 2023
shortgun:

I have a video of Asari admitting that his ancestor was an Igbo slave that was sold to a kalabari chief.
Should I post it for you to see?

And?

He no longer identifies as Ibo .

That's good to me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is This Pic Triggering An Entire Nation? by shortgun(m): 11:31pm On Jul 17, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

And?

That's good to me.
I was wondering how someone that admits he's a slave will now claim to be selling his master.
Doesn't make any sense

4 Likes

Re: Why Is This Pic Triggering An Entire Nation? by AuschwitzPrefec: 11:33pm On Jul 17, 2023
shortgun:

I was wondering how someone that admits he's a slave will now claim to be selling his master.
Doesn't make any sense

Obviously his ancestors did not get on the boat but help put more Ibos on the boat.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is This Pic Triggering An Entire Nation? by Karlman: 11:36pm On Jul 17, 2023
Keep on creating threads on Asari, i pray it gives you and your co travelers relief from your sufferings.

Now About Asari.
Dude is just trying to be relevant and nothing more. He is nothing and of no relevant except to his fellow criminals. Personally i even like him irrespective of whatever happened between him and IPOB.

Maybe some of you need to check up people like Adaka Boro and Saro Wiwa! Those have done more in the name of their people yet all ended badly in the end.

Stop hyping Asari, there are hundreds of touts like him all over the country who don't say shit to be noticed.

5 Likes

Re: Why Is This Pic Triggering An Entire Nation? by AuschwitzPrefec: 11:38pm On Jul 17, 2023
izonborn098:
Asari has more than 1m soldiers, so everybody should relax. No tribe can threat izon/south south in nigeria, everybody should go and sleep .

Nah so.

1 Like

Re: Why Is This Pic Triggering An Entire Nation? by Ihateheadslamer: 11:39pm On Jul 17, 2023
Asari Dokumbo betrayed one particular region from the day he asked Bola Ahmed Tinubu not to release Nnamudi KANU from the DSS correctional facility tongue
SangoOlukosoOba:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is This Pic Triggering An Entire Nation? by AuschwitzPrefec: 11:41pm On Jul 17, 2023
Karlman:
Keep on creating threads on Asari, i pray it gives you and your co travelers relief from your sufferings.

Now About Asari.
Dude is just trying to be relevant and nothing more. He is nothing and of no relevant except to his fellow criminals. Personally i even like him irrespective of whatever happened between him and IPOB.

Maybe some of you need to check up people like Adaka Boro and Saro Wiwa! Those have done more in the name of their people yet all ended badly in the end.

Stop hyping Asari, there are hundreds of touts like him all over the country who don't say shit to be noticed.

Then why Asari dey make Una hyperventilate ?

The number of articles written about Asari calling for his arrest by you Ibos go don reach 500 so far.

Why Asari dey pain Una?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is This Pic Triggering An Entire Nation? by LikeAking: 11:46pm On Jul 17, 2023
Make the tribunal give judgment, make peace dey for we country.

1 Like

Re: Why Is This Pic Triggering An Entire Nation? by Karlman: 11:47pm On Jul 17, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

And?

That's good to me.
Lol
So once you no longer identify your father as your father your DNA will change

I am loving you man...you too get sense.
I hope you're able to retain at least some amount of sanity at the end of your campaigns against Igbo

7 Likes

Re: Why Is This Pic Triggering An Entire Nation? by AuschwitzPrefec: 11:51pm On Jul 17, 2023
Karlman:

Lol
So once you no longer identify your father as your father your DNA will change

I am loving you man...you too get sense.
I hope you're able to retain at least some amount of sanity at the of your campaigns against Igbo

Has it crossed your mind that Asari made that video claiming to be heebo to get Kanu dunce to let him into IPOB?

Be decieving yourselves.

You are using ludo throw of the dice logic in a 5-D chess match.

Stick to petty trading Una no go gree.

How Asari- a staunch Izon ultranationalist that signed into the federal govt amnesty program and benefits from oil pipeline security - can some how infiltrate a revamped Biafran movement bent on annexing the SS again will be studied for years and everyone who does will come to the conclusion that IPOB and Kanu are really dense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is This Pic Triggering An Entire Nation? by Karlman: 11:53pm On Jul 17, 2023
shortgun:

Doesn't make any sense
Please stop wasting your time with that guy. He does have a mental issue. He also have other monikers he uses in nairaland always talking about Igbo this Jews that.
Recently it's always Asari this or Asari that...and when you ask him what happened to people before Asari he would disappear from the thread.

Please ignore him, you will be wasting your precious time with him.

6 Likes

Re: Why Is This Pic Triggering An Entire Nation? by Neckpresser101: 11:56pm On Jul 17, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

Has it crossed your mind that Asari made that video claiming to be heebo to get Kanu dunce to let him into IPOB?

Be decieving yourselves.

You are using ludo throw of the dice logic in a 5-D chess match.

Stick to petty trading Una no go gree.

How Asari- a staunch Izon ultranationalist that signed into the federal govt amnesty program and benefits from oil pipeline security - can some how infiltrate a revamped Biafran movement bent on annexing the SS again will be studied for years and everyone who does will come to the conclusion that IPOB and Kanu are really dense.

You realise asari dokubo is igboid right? cheesy

His ancestors were igbo slaves

No one takes him serious he knows that

Thus the clout chasing

4 Likes

Re: Why Is This Pic Triggering An Entire Nation? by AuschwitzPrefec: 12:24am On Jul 18, 2023
Neckpresser101:

You realise asari dokubo is igboid right? cheesy

His ancestors were igbo slaves

No one takes him serious he knows that

Thus the clout chasing

The only ones having brain rash on Asari are you guys .

3 Likes

Re: Why Is This Pic Triggering An Entire Nation? by AuschwitzPrefec: 12:26am On Jul 18, 2023
Karlman:

Please stop wasting your time with that guy. He does have a mental issue. He also have other monikers he uses in nairaland always talking about Igbo this Jews that.
Recently it's always Asari this or Asari that...and when you ask him what happened to people before Asari he would disappear from the thread.

Please ignore him, you will be wasting your precious time with him.

You killed Adaka Boro .

Try it with Asari .

The madness that took root in your brains in 1966, I dare you to try it again.

Kill everyone that stands against your Zionist ambition .

I dare you

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Profile of Hassan Dankwambo / Hypocrisy Of Peter Obi / Makarfi Remains Most Viable Option For The Opposition - Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.