Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,383 members, 7,829,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Pls Can Somebody Tell Me Why Tinubu Did Not Win Where He Was Assumed To B Popula - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pls Can Somebody Tell Me Why Tinubu Did Not Win Where He Was Assumed To B Popula (421 Views)

Tinubu Did Not Disrespect Buhari - Bayo Onanuga (Media Director) / The Military Ranks Of Past Heads Of State In Nigeria Before They Assumed Power / Reno, Fayose Mock President Buhari for saying he assumed office in 2005 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Can Somebody Tell Me Why Tinubu Did Not Win Where He Was Assumed To B Popula by Ceenaija(m): 11:26pm On Jul 17, 2023
He didn't win in Lagos a state he governed for 8yrs and in his campaign he boasted that he turned Lagos to mega city.Osun state alleged to be his state of origin,he also lost. Abuja federal capital where former president , his party member whom he boasted that he single handedly made president reside, he also failed and was not able to get 25 percent

Even in the rivers state of his friend Wike ,the final result shows that he didn't win. Kano which is second to Lagos in population , the result shows the he didn't win. The same story in kastina state

How come that he won in the states where he has no direct impact and where he was not popular.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Can Somebody Tell Me Why Tinubu Did Not Win Where He Was Assumed To B Popula by helinues: 11:29pm On Jul 17, 2023
Beauty of democracy

1 Like

Re: Pls Can Somebody Tell Me Why Tinubu Did Not Win Where He Was Assumed To B Popula by KanwuliaExtra: 11:30pm On Jul 17, 2023
A serial CHEAT can never win honestly simple.

8 Likes

Re: Pls Can Somebody Tell Me Why Tinubu Did Not Win Where He Was Assumed To B Popula by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 11:32pm On Jul 17, 2023
Elections are over! Move-on!

That’s democracy fom you. States will always flip. The most important thing is that, His Excellence, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR) was still the winner and currently the President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria, and his tenure will be coming to an end in 2031.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls Can Somebody Tell Me Why Tinubu Did Not Win Where He Was Assumed To B Popula by clearcrystal: 11:41pm On Jul 17, 2023
Go and ask ya granfada 😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Can Somebody Tell Me Why Tinubu Did Not Win Where He Was Assumed To B Popula by fx45(m): 11:42pm On Jul 17, 2023
helinues:
Beauty of democracy
You're such a clown

1 Like

Re: Pls Can Somebody Tell Me Why Tinubu Did Not Win Where He Was Assumed To B Popula by OKUCHI11(m): 11:44pm On Jul 17, 2023
BAT is just corroborating it that he didn't build Lagos...
Re: Pls Can Somebody Tell Me Why Tinubu Did Not Win Where He Was Assumed To B Popula by kk2027: 1:11am On Jul 18, 2023
Good question

3 Likes

Re: Pls Can Somebody Tell Me Why Tinubu Did Not Win Where He Was Assumed To B Popula by yarimo(m): 3:10am On Jul 18, 2023
Because it was not mandatory constitutionally
Ceenaija:
He didn't win in Lagos a state he governed for 8yrs and in his campaign he boasted that he turned Lagos to mega city.Osun state alleged to be his state of origin,he also lost. Abuja federal capital where former president , his party member whom he boasted that he single handedly made president reside, he also failed and was not able to get 25 percent

Even in the rivers state of his friend Wike ,the final result shows that he didn't win. Kano which is second to Lagos in population , the result shows the he didn't win. The same story in kastina state

How come that he won in the states where he has no direct impact and where he was not popular.
Re: Pls Can Somebody Tell Me Why Tinubu Did Not Win Where He Was Assumed To B Popula by rummmy: 3:51am On Jul 18, 2023
Him and his people were defeated in Lagos which is his strongest stronghold.
So how did he win the election if not inec selected
Re: Pls Can Somebody Tell Me Why Tinubu Did Not Win Where He Was Assumed To B Popula by Buccalcavity2: 5:56am On Jul 18, 2023
Just type that on chatgpt. You'll get the answer.
Re: Pls Can Somebody Tell Me Why Tinubu Did Not Win Where He Was Assumed To B Popula by Ceenaija(m): 7:27am On Jul 18, 2023
The Inec presidential election is American wonder. Let the judiciary unveil the secret.
Re: Pls Can Somebody Tell Me Why Tinubu Did Not Win Where He Was Assumed To B Popula by Gondonu: 7:33am On Jul 18, 2023
Tinubu’s lost in Lagos alone is a big negative for him.
Re: Pls Can Somebody Tell Me Why Tinubu Did Not Win Where He Was Assumed To B Popula by flokii: 7:39am On Jul 18, 2023
Internal squabbles within Lagos APC caused it coupled with the false islamization rhetoric and religious war campaign deployed by Obi and his goons.
Notice the whole thing changed during governorship when APC members realigned and there was no islamization propaganda to deploy.

I can categorically tell you that no opposition party will ever win Lagos going forward with likes of Ambode and Aregbe back to fold.

(1) (Reply)

A Rare Picture Depicting The Present State Of Nigeria Judiciary (photo) * / Sacked Niger President Begs USA To Intervene In Returning Him Back To Power / Real Muslims Now Against Yoruba Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.