Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,125 members, 7,835,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

AI Image Generator ~ Free Alternative To The Expensive Midjourney - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / AI Image Generator ~ Free Alternative To The Expensive Midjourney (1587 Views)

You Can Now Use The DALL-E 3 AI Image Generator Inside Bing Chat Chatgpt / Does Anyone Here Have A Midjourney Subscription? Want To Group Buy / 4 Most Expensive Nigerian Art Pieces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AI Image Generator ~ Free Alternative To The Expensive Midjourney by faceland: 6:38am On Jul 18, 2023
MidJourney would not even allow me do a sample, they instantly want newly register users to start paying upfront.

Just found an alternative that I swear is equally as good and FREE.

As a developer, you can also integrate it into your own app and legally make profit because it is Open Source.

It is Stability AI at dreamstudio.ai

It is fascinating and you can play with it.

3 Likes

Re: AI Image Generator ~ Free Alternative To The Expensive Midjourney by faceland: 6:44am On Jul 18, 2023
Yea,
You know those people that charge 1k to turn your image to cartoon... You can do it automatically there by uploading the picture and asking it to do it's thing (chose anima effect). Just part of the AI revolution.

The image below, I personally instructed it to make (they call it prompt).

3 Likes

Re: AI Image Generator ~ Free Alternative To The Expensive Midjourney by PlayerMeji: 7:11am On Jul 18, 2023
Good one

1 Like

Re: AI Image Generator ~ Free Alternative To The Expensive Midjourney by faceland: 7:54am On Jul 18, 2023
Here is a recently viral AI Generated Image but by Midjourney.

It is Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg in a very joyous vacation at the beach side 😂

1 Like

Re: AI Image Generator ~ Free Alternative To The Expensive Midjourney by faceland: 1:01pm On Jul 23, 2023
It has limits, it not totally free.

However, I am told that Leonardo.AI is totally free. I am not with a computer right now to test it.

TensorArt is another (although difficult to master, and has daily limitations).

1 Like

Re: AI Image Generator ~ Free Alternative To The Expensive Midjourney by faceland: 5:56pm On Jul 23, 2023
This shit almost scared me. Jezus

Re: AI Image Generator ~ Free Alternative To The Expensive Midjourney by wittywriter: 4:06am On Sep 15, 2023
@faceland nice info...BTW are you into NFTs and earning?
If no just know it's a grey area for Artists.

Wittyness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AI Image Generator ~ Free Alternative To The Expensive Midjourney by jackaustin631: 8:56pm On Nov 18, 2023
That's frustrating to hear about MidJourney's upfront payment policy. Thanks for the heads-up! I'm excited to check out Stability AI at headshot generator, ai. The fact that it's not only a great alternative but also free is a major plus. As a developer, the idea of integrating it into my own app for profit due to its open-source nature is intriguing. I'll definitely explore its features, especially its capabilities. Your recommendation might just be the solution many of us have been searching for. Can't wait to dive into this and experiment with the possibilities! Thanks for sharing!
Re: AI Image Generator ~ Free Alternative To The Expensive Midjourney by XAUBulls: 5:35pm On Dec 10, 2023
faceland:
MidJourney would not even allow me do a sample, they instantly want newly register users to start paying upfront.

Just found an alternative that I swear is equally as good and FREE.

As a developer, you can also integrate it into your own app and legally make profit because it is Open Source.

It is Stability AI at dreamstudio.ai

It is fascinating and you can play with it.

Re: AI Image Generator ~ Free Alternative To The Expensive Midjourney by XAUBulls: 5:36pm On Dec 10, 2023
faceland:
Yea,
You know those people that charge 1k to turn your image to cartoon... You can do it automatically there by uploading the picture and asking it to do it's thing (chose anima effect). Just part of the AI revolution.

The image below, I personally instructed it to make (they call it prompt).
History and reality will never be the same again with AI.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AI Image Generator ~ Free Alternative To The Expensive Midjourney by faceland: 4:10pm On Dec 21, 2023
XAUBulls:

History and reality will never be the same again with AI.

They said by this time next year, AI would be teaching AI (meaning most content online would be AI generated and AI would be using those same content to train itself), AI feeding AI info).

(1) (Reply)

Discover How To Build A Computer In Seconds / Graphic Artist Job Openings / Job Vacancy: Graphic Designer Wanted In PH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.