Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

I Won't Celebrate My 62 Birthday Due To Poor State Of Nation -obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won't Celebrate My 62 Birthday Due To Poor State Of Nation -obi (168 Views)

Watch Peter Obi Arrives Mangu IDP Camp In Plateau State To Mark 62 Birthday / The Nation: Obi Will Fail At The Tribunal, And His Party And Supporters Will Die / Lockdown: FG Gives N20,000 To Poor Households In FCT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Won't Celebrate My 62 Birthday Due To Poor State Of Nation -obi by Mazist: 2:32pm On Jul 18, 2023
Labour Party, LP, Presidential Candidate if the February 25, poll, Mr. Peter Obi, said he would not celebrate his 62 birthday, due to the current deplorable state of the nation.

Read more: https://frontiernewsng.com/i-wont-celebrate-my-62-birthday-due-to-poor-state-of-nation-obi/
Re: I Won't Celebrate My 62 Birthday Due To Poor State Of Nation -obi by BigBlackPreek(m): 2:33pm On Jul 18, 2023
Peter The Rock!
Re: I Won't Celebrate My 62 Birthday Due To Poor State Of Nation -obi by T8ksy(m): 2:42pm On Jul 18, 2023
But you celebrated your 60th birthday because the country was a bed of roses then.

"Saint" Obi, your mumuness no get level.

1 Like

Re: I Won't Celebrate My 62 Birthday Due To Poor State Of Nation -obi by yarimo(m): 3:36pm On Jul 18, 2023
After pastors and lawyers collected there share obi don't have enough money to celebrate birthday again
Re: I Won't Celebrate My 62 Birthday Due To Poor State Of Nation -obi by lordimmaogidi(m): 5:24pm On Jul 18, 2023
yarimo:
After pastors and lawyers collected there share obi don't have enough money to celebrate birthday again

He Cow, you are....
Re: I Won't Celebrate My 62 Birthday Due To Poor State Of Nation -obi by yarimo(m): 5:44pm On Jul 18, 2023
lordimmaogidi:

He Cow, you are....
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Influencers That Deceived Nigerians About Fuel Subsidy / As NYSC Insists Gov. Mbah’s Certificate Is Fake / Senate Awaits Second Batch As 11 States Left Out In Ministers’ List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.