Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,841 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Investors Of AAS Curse Abayomi, Anyone Defending Him For Stealing Billions From - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Investors Of AAS Curse Abayomi, Anyone Defending Him For Stealing Billions From (3738 Views)

Big Four: These Are The Auditors Earning Billions From Nigerian Banks / Cameroonian Woman Mobbed For Stealing, Receives Items, Cash To Start A Business / Africa's New War With Foreign Gambling Firms "Stealing Billions" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investors Of AAS Curse Abayomi, Anyone Defending Him For Stealing Billions From by Hunter2009: 2:58pm On Jul 18, 2023
Investors Of AAS Curse Abayomi, Anyone Defending Him For stealing Billions From Financial Platform (Video)

There is a growing fury and anger by Investors of Afriq Arbitrage System against Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan who stole their money from the platform.

Sahara's check revealed that AAS was built on top-notch security architecture by the founder, Jesam Micheal, which defends itself against any aggressive attacks from external sources or forces.

However, just like the biblical story of how Judas betrayed Jesus Christ, Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan, who was employed by his boss on the 15th of June, 2022 to work as a web developer, literally tampared with the platform at a time when his boss, Jesam Micheal went for a liver transplant and entrusted the codes to him.

Overwhelmed by greed, Abayomi who was entrusted with the sensitive data for the smooth operations of the company, engaged the services of his cohorts, disrupting the smooth operations of the platform and stealing hard-earned investors' money running into several billions.

Checks revealed that AAS is a global phenomenon with over 100,000 investors from over 75 counties. Thinking his employer, Jesam Micheal would not survive the operation, he withdrew several millions of dollars and became an instant rich dude with an astonishing flamboyant lifestyle overnight. He became the owner of a car dealership known as FIDORAY Autos and imported over 30 exotic wonders on wheels. He acquired Tanzanian and Dubai citizenship. Aside from that, he bought state-of-the-art properties in the UK, Dubai, Tanzania, and Nigeria. One of the plazas he acquired in Lagos was to the tune of N450m, landed properties around Dangote refineries to the tune of N1b, and splashed a billion naira on the interior decoration of the Mesh 3-star hotel in Mainland, Lagos State. A nobody Abayomi was travelling across the globe with investors' money on first-class tickets. His dubious activities literally crashed the lucrative platform on the 15th of May, 2023.

However, the long arm of justice caught up with him when his boss survived the health challenge and was shocked to discover the criminal activities of Abayomi who went AWOL on hearing about the recovery of Jesam Micheal. Thus, the manhunt for his arrest began spearheaded by his boss, Jesam Micheal, alongside the INTERPOL. He was eventually arrested and willingly admitted by confession that he was guilty of stealing the investors' money blindly. His crimes bother on financial crimes, data theft, cyber security crimes, and fraudulent takeover of the online financial platform to perpetrate cyber financial crimes.

Sadly, his criminal activities have left investors in the throes of suicide, pain, and agony as their hard-earned money and lifetime investments were stolen callously by Abayomi. ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yp2JjfUg-os

1 Share

Re: Investors Of AAS Curse Abayomi, Anyone Defending Him For Stealing Billions From by Jcomtrader: 6:51pm On Jul 18, 2023
Calabar man don scam una come go carry one non existent abayomi come place as fall guy

Re: Investors Of AAS Curse Abayomi, Anyone Defending Him For Stealing Billions From by Jcomtrader: 6:58pm On Jul 18, 2023
Tell the thief called JM to report himself to Efcc office ikoyi.
The scammer called jesam michael has made away with over 20Million usd from poor investors who he bans from airing their views in their telegram.
The dictator has confirmed today that he did not mention any resumption date and hence his site will be on update forever. All the comments in the pictures above are not from real investors but from his paid comments
Real investors are crying of hunger everyday and being chased loan sharks and land Lords
Seun
Mynd44 stop allowing nairaland to be a propaganda ground for this ponzi scheme. The other day you guys gave him access to your front page

Re: Investors Of AAS Curse Abayomi, Anyone Defending Him For Stealing Billions From by LikeAking: 7:45pm On Jul 18, 2023
Idiats!
Re: Investors Of AAS Curse Abayomi, Anyone Defending Him For Stealing Billions From by SuperT(m): 8:02pm On Jul 18, 2023
Jcomtrader:
Tell the thief called JM to report himself to Efcc office ikoyi.
The scammer called jesam michael has made away with over 20Million usd from poor investors who he bans from airing their views in their telegram.
The dictator has confirmed today that he did not mention any resumption date and hence his site will be on update forever. All the comments in the pictures above are not from real investors but from his paid comments
Real investors are crying of hunger everyday and being chased loan sharks and land Lords
Seun
Mynd44 stop allowing nairaland to be a propaganda ground for this ponzi scheme. The other day you guys gave him access to your front page

ALL THE ABOVE IS FAKES, JASAM MICHAEL IS ALWAYS WITH US IN TELEGRAM GROUP. HE AND DEVELOPMENT TEAM ARE WORKING ON THE SITE AND THEY ARE GIVING UPDATE ON DAILY BASIS..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Investors Of AAS Curse Abayomi, Anyone Defending Him For Stealing Billions From by VenExchangee: 8:18pm On Jul 18, 2023
SuperT:

ALL THE ABOVE IS FAKES, JASAM MICHAEL IS ALWAYS WITH US IN TELEGRAM GROUP. HE AND DEVELOPMENT TEAM ARE WORKING ON THE SITE AND THEY ARE GIVING UPDATE ON DAILY BASIS..
I'm in investor in AAS but the story is becoming much,
Since AAS wasn't hacked then what have they been working on for over 3months +

I know you can't answer this because you're dumb

2 Likes

Re: Investors Of AAS Curse Abayomi, Anyone Defending Him For Stealing Billions From by VenExchangee: 8:22pm On Jul 18, 2023
SuperT:

To be honest, what they said are true because everything is now sounding like a pure scam.
If he can use fake SaharaTV to post about abayomi then everything he's doing is fake.
Re: Investors Of AAS Curse Abayomi, Anyone Defending Him For Stealing Billions From by VenExchangee: 8:25pm On Jul 18, 2023
Then since it wasn't hacked what have they been working on for the past 100 days?

I'm not seeing anyone answering that question.

I guess all this drama is because he's trying to remove the shame from him and want to put it on someone else.

Jesam Michael na scammer
Re: Investors Of AAS Curse Abayomi, Anyone Defending Him For Stealing Billions From by Jcomtrader: 8:26pm On Jul 18, 2023
SuperT:

Jesam michael does not tolerate any questioning. He lied about the whole project from day one. We will soon arrest him for stealing over 20 Million dollars and laundering it through binance and kucoin.
We will also seize all his lekki properties soon

Anyone with knowledge of his location should send me a PM . A handsome reward in millons awaits you when we confirm it

Re: Investors Of AAS Curse Abayomi, Anyone Defending Him For Stealing Billions From by Benwallt(m): 8:37pm On Jul 18, 2023
This country no good again
Re: Investors Of AAS Curse Abayomi, Anyone Defending Him For Stealing Billions From by GABUJABOY(m): 8:42pm On Jul 18, 2023
If I reply this guy, posting all this efcc stuff.
His people will block me from responding.
Re: Investors Of AAS Curse Abayomi, Anyone Defending Him For Stealing Billions From by xpac01(m): 8:58pm On Jul 18, 2023
Jcomtrader:

Jesam michael does not tolerate any questioning. He lied about the whole project from day one. We will soon arrest him for stealing over 20 Million dollars and laundering it through binance and kucoin.
We will also seize all his lekki properties soon

Anyone with knowledge of his location should send me a PM . A handsome reward in millons awaits you when we confirm it

I guess your nairaland handle has turned to official EEFC news outlet?

Why are you like this na.πŸ€”πŸ˜

If you attended the last AMA before AAS platform wemt for the long maintenance break you won't be asking and saying all this gibberish you're dumping here. Come on man🧐
Re: Investors Of AAS Curse Abayomi, Anyone Defending Him For Stealing Billions From by VenExchangee: 9:02pm On Jul 18, 2023
GABUJABOY:
If I reply this guy, posting all this efcc stuff.
His people will block me from responding.
Shut up your mouth. Since AAS wasn't hacked then what have they been working on for the past 100days +
Re: Investors Of AAS Curse Abayomi, Anyone Defending Him For Stealing Billions From by Jcomtrader: 9:02pm On Jul 18, 2023
xpac01:

If you attended the last AMA before AAS platform wemt for the long maintenance break you won't be asking and saying all this gibberish you're dumping here. Come on man🧐

We have your iP address if you would like to join him Let me know
Re: Investors Of AAS Curse Abayomi, Anyone Defending Him For Stealing Billions From by VenExchangee: 9:05pm On Jul 18, 2023
xpac01:

Since AAS wasn't hacked then what have they been working on for the past 100days +
Re: Investors Of AAS Curse Abayomi, Anyone Defending Him For Stealing Billions From by VenExchangee: 9:05pm On Jul 18, 2023
[quote author=Jcomtrader post=124507179]
Re: Investors Of AAS Curse Abayomi, Anyone Defending Him For Stealing Billions From by xpac01(m): 9:18pm On Jul 18, 2023
VenExchangee:

Since AAS wasn't hacked then what have they been working on for the past 100days +

It will be a long talk... Simply go make researches how blockchain and AI arbitrage programming works.

Thanks.
Re: Investors Of AAS Curse Abayomi, Anyone Defending Him For Stealing Billions From by xpac01(m): 9:20pm On Jul 18, 2023
Jcomtrader:

We have your iP address if you would like to join him Let me know

GTFO!!!! If you need my home address I can easily furnish it to you on demand!!! πŸ–•
Re: Investors Of AAS Curse Abayomi, Anyone Defending Him For Stealing Billions From by ednut1(m): 9:44pm On Jul 18, 2023
I feel no pity for the victims. What is this obsession with looking for unrealistic returns and ponzi

1 Like

Re: Investors Of AAS Curse Abayomi, Anyone Defending Him For Stealing Billions From by VenExchangee: 9:46pm On Jul 18, 2023
xpac01:

It will be a long talk... Simply go make researches how blockchain and AI arbitrage programming works.

Thanks.
No answer right?
Re: Investors Of AAS Curse Abayomi, Anyone Defending Him For Stealing Billions From by godstime86: 10:07pm On Jul 18, 2023
All I see is frustration written all over you. You cooked this fake and kindagarten story and sent to Sahara reporter to publish. They refused and told you they don't publish fake news then you come here to fool yourself.
Abayomi brother.
Tommorow now you will open an account and fund it and no body will know.
Better join tech and stop fooling yourself.

1 Like

Re: Investors Of AAS Curse Abayomi, Anyone Defending Him For Stealing Billions From by VenExchangee: 10:09pm On Jul 18, 2023
godstime86:
All I see is frustration written all over you. You cooked this fake and kindagarten story and sent to Sahara reporter to publish. They refused and told you they don't publish fake news then you come here to fool yourself.
Abayomi brother.
Tommorow now you will open an account and fund it and no body will know.
Better join tech and stop fooling yourself.
He had to use fake SaharaTV to publish it on YouTube
Re: Investors Of AAS Curse Abayomi, Anyone Defending Him For Stealing Billions From by Jcomtrader: 10:18pm On Jul 18, 2023
Jesam michael the scammer has gone to lie to his followers that wanted notice is a fake news. Ignore him. Dm if you have info about his location

We have no relationship with his so called abayomi lawyer. We dont even care to know such person and we have not forwarded any poster to sahara fake news either
Take this message to him. He can run but he cant hide

Re: Investors Of AAS Curse Abayomi, Anyone Defending Him For Stealing Billions From by godstime86: 10:27pm On Jul 18, 2023
what you don't know is bigger than you.
You know nothing about tech. You don't even own a website.
So go and rest.
EFCC knows where to find JM.
JM is in Nigeria and not hiding okay. So this your cheap propaganda won't go anywhere.
It's dead on arrival.
You want to bribe Sahara chief editor, you think we won't know. See the screen shot here jaree.
VenExchangee:

Shut up your mouth. Since AAS wasn't hacked then what have they been working on for the past 100days +

Re: Investors Of AAS Curse Abayomi, Anyone Defending Him For Stealing Billions From by Jcomtrader: 11:27pm On Jul 18, 2023
godstime86:
So go and rest.
JM is in Nigeria and not hiding okay. So this your cheap propaganda won't go anywhere.
It's dead on arrival.
You want to bribe Sahara chief editor, you think we won't know. See the screen shot here jaree.

Sahara reporters say they know nothing about aas so find another lie
Re: Investors Of AAS Curse Abayomi, Anyone Defending Him For Stealing Billions From by DKM123: 11:41pm On Jul 18, 2023
Nigerian men and spoiling the name of this country is like 5 and 6. Yet, they wonder why many countries h@te thier greedy fraudulent @sses.
Even if you must steal, you couldn't even have small conscience to take small , you had to steal billions of people's sweat. Na wa o.
Re: Investors Of AAS Curse Abayomi, Anyone Defending Him For Stealing Billions From by VenExchangee: 12:07am On Jul 19, 2023
godstime86:
So go and rest.
It's dead on arrival.

So you no trying to accept the fact they you guys used the fake SaharaTV on youtube?

And since AAS wasn't hacked according to scammer jesam Michael, then what have they been working for the past 100days +?

Tell me what I don't know about tech..
Show me proof that Sahara wanted a bribe.

1 Like

Re: Investors Of AAS Curse Abayomi, Anyone Defending Him For Stealing Billions From by Hunter2009: 4:39am On Jul 19, 2023
How I Hacked, Stole Billions From Afriq Arbitrage System – Staff, Abayomi Segun Confesses

https://independent.ng/how-i-hacked-stole-billions-from-afriq-arbitrage-system-staff-abayomi-segun-confesses-video/

1 Share

Re: Investors Of AAS Curse Abayomi, Anyone Defending Him For Stealing Billions From by Hunter2009: 4:40am On Jul 19, 2023
How I Hacked, Stole Billions From Afriq Arbitrage System – Staff, Abayomi Segun Confesses

https://independent.ng/how-i-hacked-stole-billions-from-afriq-arbitrage-system-staff-abayomi-segun-confesses-video/

1 Share

Re: Investors Of AAS Curse Abayomi, Anyone Defending Him For Stealing Billions From by Jcomtrader: 4:52am On Jul 19, 2023
Hunter2009:

Sharing a fake WhatsApp chat with a fake saharatv will not save your boss from arrest

Jesam michael is a wanted fugitive. Anywhere you see him call efcc and claimnyour rewards

Re: Investors Of AAS Curse Abayomi, Anyone Defending Him For Stealing Billions From by Fibonacci88: 5:40am On Jul 19, 2023
All of una wey dey invest in these nonsense schemes don't deserve any pity. Greedy mumu investors.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kwikpay Credit Vs Lagos State! / (FREE GIVEAWAY) Skillshare.com Premium Account / Century 21 Freedom Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.