Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,979 members, 7,821,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Diary Of Kona. My Male Boeboel - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Diary Of Kona. My Male Boeboel (870 Views)

I Want To Sell My Male German Shepherd Dog(see PHOTOS) / HELP My Male Dog Is Not Mounting Female On Heat / My Male Boerboel Named CRUSH at 3months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diary Of Kona. My Male Boeboel by PAQ(m): 4:11pm On Jul 18, 2023
Sometime in 2020 i opened a diary for Zee my female Boerboel; https://www.nairaland.com/5985424/diary-zee-female-boerboel#91619316

She has passed on and now i have another. This is his diary, as usual i will upload pictures and information from day one.
Re: Diary Of Kona. My Male Boeboel by PAQ(m): 4:13pm On Jul 18, 2023
His name is Kona. Given by my wife and kids because since he came he has relegated himself to the corner of everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Diary Of Kona. My Male Boeboel by PAQ(m): 4:18pm On Jul 18, 2023
He arrive with a lump on his head. The breeder said he was biten by the father and it has caused an abscess/ lump. I could have rejected him but my wife and i took a liking and pity for him so we accepted him all thesame. I took him to my vet to check and administer antibiotics and pain reliever.

Re: Diary Of Kona. My Male Boeboel by PAQ(m): 4:26pm On Jul 18, 2023
Some love and care will make this boy grow into a good dog, he was 8 weeks old yesterday, full of life and a good apetite.

Pls if anyone has experience with puppies getting biten by their parents and lumps or swellings as a result, kindly share. I am open to advice although the vet said it recede in 3 days, my wife also uses warm water and a cloth on it, out of care. Dunno if it helps
Re: Diary Of Kona. My Male Boeboel by Leetvilla: 11:24pm On Jul 18, 2023
Following, sorry for what happened to your female Boerboel

I also got one Boerboel about 6 months for the first time, can’t imagine how I’ll feel if he’s been poisoned
Re: Diary Of Kona. My Male Boeboel by PAQ(m): 11:48pm On Jul 28, 2023
Leetvilla:
Following, sorry for what happened to your female Boerboel

I also got one Boerboel about 6 months for the first time, can’t imagine how I’ll feel if he’s been poisoned

Wicked people everywhere bro. My friend lost his pedigree boerboel and lassa yesterday to poisoning.
Re: Diary Of Kona. My Male Boeboel by PAQ(m): 12:06am On Jul 29, 2023
Konas abscess has gone. Took his second shots yesterday at 9 weeks and 4 days old.

His meals are Activ canned food mixed with rice or rice mixed with cooked chicken livers.

This evening i gave him something different though, beans. Something funny happened, the beans was a little hot not sure if it burnt his mouth but he started barking viciously at the food. He barked and scratched his feet on the ground, then suddenly charged at his bowl spilling his food all over the ground. He continued growling and barking at the food while going round it, then he rushed the food and began to eat it. It was just funny.

My female boerboel did similar stuff whenever i gave her raw meet. She will bark at the meat while scratching her feet on the ground like she wants to charge, then she'll viciously devour it!

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of Kona. My Male Boeboel by PAQ(m): 12:08am On Jul 29, 2023
Re: Diary Of Kona. My Male Boeboel by Leetvilla: 8:09am On Jul 29, 2023
PAQ:

Wicked people everywhere bro. My friend lost his pedigree boerboel and lassa yesterday to poisoning.

Omoooo
Re: Diary Of Kona. My Male Boeboel by PAQ(m): 2:40pm On Sep 02, 2023
Kona @ about 3 months old. Growing tall and skinny despite his large apetite. He has this Great Dane look, he is gonna be a big dog.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of Kona. My Male Boeboel by PAQ(m): 10:17am On Mar 15
This month Kona will be 10 months. I feed him twice a day on ActivePet dry kibble & Indomie waste with chicken heads, feet, intestines or liver.

He is just growing tall & lean, but very active, a solid guard dog. Standing at 27 Inches at the shoulders he is already taller than Zee was at her mature age. From 12 months he should start filling out and stop adding more height.

He has this Great Dane look & stature.

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Awaits The Dog Walk Train / Hygroma In Dogs (swollen Elbow) / HOLY Headmaster Male Caucasian Puppy For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.