Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Be Honest Don’t You Miss Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Be Honest Don’t You Miss Buhari (211 Views)

"I Miss Buhari"⁠ — Deji Adeyanju Says As Nigerians Battle Hunger, Inflation / I Miss Buhari, Nigeria Man Cries Out After Buying Fuel For 600# Per Liter / May We Not Have A Nigeria That We Will Sincerely Miss Buhari - Actor Okon Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Honest Don’t You Miss Buhari by stewiepeter: 4:35pm On Jul 18, 2023
It was stated just Buhari left that we will miss him but I laughed at the statement.
Fact is we all miss Buhari’s time because when he was the president we could buy a litre of fuel for 195, we could exchange 1 dollar for N650.
Don’t come for me, I don’t support PDP, APC or even LP. I didn’t vote the last time, cause I felt all Nigerian politicians are the same.
The fact that Tinibu is the president of Nigeria means we all have to respect that office as Nigerians till any court says otherwise.
So all the three top presidential candidates were for the motion that fuel subsidy should be removed. But is it wise to put the carriage before the horse? Why not putting things like buses in major states at least in Nigeria before doing that?
We talk about sacrifices that Nigerians have to make everyday, are the politicians making the same sacrifices also?
Re: Be Honest Don’t You Miss Buhari by godliman: 4:46pm On Jul 18, 2023
How can I miss the architect of all these present woes? Buhari is the biggest culprit he destroyed Nigeria. I will not miss him, I wish he never was president, infact curse be the day that man was sworn in as president. 63,000 lives lost, economy in shambles, security is something else, should I miss Buhari, am I crazy or mad?

1 Like

Re: Be Honest Don’t You Miss Buhari by wegevv: 4:47pm On Jul 18, 2023
Tinubu because of his personal ambition to be president repackaged an incompetent bigot in Buhari, who Nigerians had rejected numerous times.

Unfortunately for Tinubu he underestimated the magnitude of Buhari’s ineptitude and arrogance. Now Tinubu has to clean up the mess of his predecessor and try to save the country from the hellhole it was headed towards.

The debts and economic mismanagement of PMB are just coming due. That’s all that’s happening right now.

Unfortunately most Nigerians live bread to mouth so if Dollar and fuel are higher now, than they were under Buhari then they will say Buhari is better like OP is suggesting lol. One can only laugh at such a suggestion.

Now is the very worse time to be president of Nigeria because of the devastation that PMB did to the economy. I hear even Buhari himself was counting down the days in his last few months in office.

It’s incredible that some politicians still want to be president so they can get rich. There’s not a lot left to loot lol
Re: Be Honest Don’t You Miss Buhari by wegevv: 4:51pm On Jul 18, 2023
godliman:
How can I miss the architect of all these present woes? Buhari is the biggest culprit he destroyed Nigeria. I will not miss him, I wish he never was president, infact curse be the day that man was sworn in as president. 63,000 lives lost, economy in shambles, security is something else, should I miss Buhari, am I crazy or mad?

Spot on.

Buhari’s handling of the economy especially was borderline criminal.

His presidency was a monumental failure that this country will spend years trying to recover from
Re: Be Honest Don’t You Miss Buhari by Felimax(m): 5:07pm On Jul 18, 2023
A man who is failure personified! Tueh!!!

Buhari the front of the coin, Tinubu the back. Tufiakwa!
Re: Be Honest Don’t You Miss Buhari by toneroforever(m): 5:12pm On Jul 18, 2023
I don't miss him. He destroyed this country. It's just that Tinubu seems worse than him.
Re: Be Honest Don’t You Miss Buhari by DKM123: 6:00pm On Jul 19, 2023
He was like a father to me. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Please bring him back. We prefer the shege he gave us to this shege banza! embarassed
Re: Be Honest Don’t You Miss Buhari by stewiepeter: 6:01pm On Jul 19, 2023
DKM123:
He was like a father to me. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Please bring him back. We prefer shege to shege banza! embarassed
😂😂😂 or shege promax

(1) (Reply)

Offa TIC Chairman, Hon Olajare Olatundun Accused Of Fraud, Told To Refund People / Ministerial List: IDU Congratulates Barr. Lateef Fagbemi SAN / Tinubu Appoints Ex-frc Secretary Fired For Corruption to probe CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.