Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,035 members, 7,828,631 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Cannibal Woman Kills And Eat Her Son's Girlfriend Heart In Osun State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cannibal Woman Kills And Eat Her Son's Girlfriend Heart In Osun State (570 Views)

Some People Were Invited To APC To ‘come And Eat’, Says Lawmaker / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Dances At Her Son, Uzo's Wedding (Video) / Sit-at-home ESN kidnaps lady to kill and eat her - PHOTOS/VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cannibal Woman Kills And Eat Her Son's Girlfriend Heart In Osun State by SpartaOfLagos: 4:40pm On Jul 18, 2023
Cannibalism in Osun state has gone all time rampant. This woman in the picture below has been jailed for killing her son's girl friend, cooked and eat her heart.

Cannibalism has been reported many times in Osun state but this one is the most exposed .

See photos below

https://ait.live/court-jails-osun-woman-for-eating-cooked-heart-of-sons-girlfriend/

Re: Cannibal Woman Kills And Eat Her Son's Girlfriend Heart In Osun State by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:18pm On Jul 18, 2023
so many insane people freely roaming the streets in Nigeria!
Re: Cannibal Woman Kills And Eat Her Son's Girlfriend Heart In Osun State by STRI1: 5:25pm On Jul 18, 2023
Assisted by A pastor and boyfriend
Re: Cannibal Woman Kills And Eat Her Son's Girlfriend Heart In Osun State by jmoore(m): 5:25pm On Jul 18, 2023
Hian
Re: Cannibal Woman Kills And Eat Her Son's Girlfriend Heart In Osun State by waynetee(m): 5:37pm On Jul 18, 2023
Yes, death is what they deserve.

those people don dey influence our people with their culture small small
Re: Cannibal Woman Kills And Eat Her Son's Girlfriend Heart In Osun State by orion7: 5:41pm On Jul 18, 2023
Youruba roooonu !!!!!
Re: Cannibal Woman Kills And Eat Her Son's Girlfriend Heart In Osun State by talented321: 5:44pm On Jul 18, 2023
I want to go and visit my boyfriend tomorrow only for them to use her for pepper soup the next day. I feel for her parents and love ones. LIFE NO GO BALANCE AGAIN
Re: Cannibal Woman Kills And Eat Her Son's Girlfriend Heart In Osun State by Raskimonojendor: 5:45pm On Jul 18, 2023
orion7:
Youruba roooonu !!!!!
IPOB igbo ronu

1 Like

Re: Cannibal Woman Kills And Eat Her Son's Girlfriend Heart In Osun State by orion7: 6:18pm On Jul 18, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

IPOB igbo ronu
my comment pain your ewedu skull. Good
Re: Cannibal Woman Kills And Eat Her Son's Girlfriend Heart In Osun State by a4cube: 6:20pm On Jul 18, 2023
Osun again. What's wrong with this people.
Re: Cannibal Woman Kills And Eat Her Son's Girlfriend Heart In Osun State by chiagozien(m): 6:21pm On Jul 18, 2023
Yoruba Muslims
Re: Cannibal Woman Kills And Eat Her Son's Girlfriend Heart In Osun State by WhiteNRed: 6:27pm On Jul 18, 2023
grin Osun, the most primitive state in southern Nigeria.

This was part of the reasons the Emir (Ilorin) warned them to stay of his state, but many will not understand.

A state that finds it difficult to embrace civilization

(1) (Reply)

I Nearly Get Heart Attack. I Thought They Will Unseat Tinubu / Why Can't We Eliminate Terrorists / Court Describes IPOB Proscription As Unconstitutional, Awards N8bn To Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.