Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,232 members, 7,836,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Peter Obi/labour Party Vs INEC: 1st Respondent's Final Written Address - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi/labour Party Vs INEC: 1st Respondent's Final Written Address (2095 Views)

Tinubu To Tribunal: Obi/LP's Petition, Final Written Address Is Fiction / Peter Obi/labour Party Vs Inec/tinubu/shettima/apc Final Written Address / Atikus Final Written Address In Reply To The 2nd Respondent's Final Address (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi/labour Party Vs INEC: 1st Respondent's Final Written Address by Afamed: 6:06pm On Jul 18, 2023
Newton2024:
I agree with you. The best thing is to ignore Tinubu's surpporters on this platform most especially the yoruba Muslims among them. Their comment are always inspired by 1Islamic fanatiasm not logic.

Afamed drlateef AntiChristian duro4chang heliues FreeStuffsNG Abdul05 HerBraHim etc are people who sane minds should not be engaging with.

Sincerely ask him, if he was the first to present Obi submission to public?
Do not run on emotions
Re: Peter Obi/labour Party Vs INEC: 1st Respondent's Final Written Address by Newton2024: 6:07pm On Jul 18, 2023
garfield1:

Apm case are purely internal to a party
Says who?

Don't forget the case of Shetima's double nomination was already in court. Court had ruled on it twice or thrice before.
Re: Peter Obi/labour Party Vs INEC: 1st Respondent's Final Written Address by Rikkely: 6:08pm On Jul 18, 2023
Afamed:

Do courts give their verdict base on your convincing submission or base on your convincing evidence?
All these children for Nairaland sef

I am convinced you believe you are making sense with all the gibberish you have been typing here since this thread was opened.I hope you will be able to survive when reality finally hits you guys.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi/labour Party Vs INEC: 1st Respondent's Final Written Address by garfield1: 6:10pm On Jul 18, 2023
Newton2024:
Says who?

Don't forget the case of Shetima's double nomination was already in court. Court had ruled on it twice or thrice before.

Anything concerning nomination is pre election and internal to a party.see section 84
Re: Peter Obi/labour Party Vs INEC: 1st Respondent's Final Written Address by Afamed: 6:11pm On Jul 18, 2023
Newton2024:
Says who?

Where were you when supreme court gave the final verdict and even slammed the party that presented the case with heavy fine?
Re: Peter Obi/labour Party Vs INEC: 1st Respondent's Final Written Address by Afamed: 6:14pm On Jul 18, 2023
Rikkely:

I am convinced you believe you are making sense with all the gibberish you have been typing here since this thread was opened.I hope you will be able to survive when reality finally hits you guys.

The problem with people like you, immediately the verdict comes out, you will not take it in good faith.
You all will begin to call the court/ judges different names

To una courts/ judges are father Christmas

It's totally waste of time, engaging entity like una
Re: Peter Obi/labour Party Vs INEC: 1st Respondent's Final Written Address by Rikkely: 6:26pm On Jul 18, 2023
Afamed:

The problem with people like you, immediately the verdict comes out, you will not take it in good faith.
You all will begin to call the court/ judges different names

To una courts/ judges are father Christmas

It's totally waste of time, engaging entity like una

Continue to give yourself and fellow Agbadorians false hope, the person I pity most is the one called Garfield1
Re: Peter Obi/labour Party Vs INEC: 1st Respondent's Final Written Address by Ekemini11: 6:36pm On Jul 18, 2023
garfield1:

Apm case are purely internal to a party
How is the timeline specified in the EA internal to a party?
Re: Peter Obi/labour Party Vs INEC: 1st Respondent's Final Written Address by Ekemini11: 6:40pm On Jul 18, 2023
Afamed:

Do courts give their verdict base on your convincing submission or base on your convincing evidence?
All these children for Nairaland sef
Let me educate you. Anyone can write a convincing address and cite cases that support their arguments. It's the substance of the address that matters.

Instead of you to wait for the petitioner to write their own reply, you are foolishly disgracing yourself everywhere claiming you're an Obidient. Does been an Obidient mean that you can't be stupid? Cause you are.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi/labour Party Vs INEC: 1st Respondent's Final Written Address by duro4chang(m): 6:40pm On Jul 18, 2023
Afamed:

Sincerely ask him, if he was the first to present Obi submission to public?
Do not run on emotions
O'bingos will never disappoint. Obi will never be president

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi/labour Party Vs INEC: 1st Respondent's Final Written Address by duro4chang(m): 6:42pm On Jul 18, 2023
Newton2024:
I agree with you. The best thing is to ignore druggie surpporters on this platform most especially the Yoruba Muslims among them. Their comment are always inspired by Islamic fanatiasm instead of logic. They hate Obi simply because he is a Christian.

Afamed drlateef AntiChristian duro4chang heliues FreeStuffsNG Abdul05 HeeBraHim etc are people who sane minds should not be engaging with.
If you are talking about druggie ask Peter Obi's father who was killed by his co- druggie and thrown into the the river

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi/labour Party Vs INEC: 1st Respondent's Final Written Address by garfield1: 6:43pm On Jul 18, 2023
Ekemini11:

How is the timeline specified in the EA internal to a party?

Anything that happened before elections is pre election.section 84 clearly said only aspirants can sue on nomination issues
Re: Peter Obi/labour Party Vs INEC: 1st Respondent's Final Written Address by garfield1: 6:44pm On Jul 18, 2023
Rikkely:

Continue to give yourself and fellow Agbadorians false hope, the person I pity most is the one called Garfield1

Pity yourself.you will be the first to occupy front page shouting democracy is raped

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi/labour Party Vs INEC: 1st Respondent's Final Written Address by Afamed: 7:01pm On Jul 18, 2023
Ekemini11:

Let me educate you. Anyone can write a convincing address and cite cases that support their arguments. It's the substance of the address that matters.

Instead of you to wait for the petitioner to write their own reply, you are foolishly disgracing yourself everywhere claiming you're an Obidient. Does been an Obidient mean that you can't be stupid? Cause you are.

Educate yourself first . It's very important
Re: Peter Obi/labour Party Vs INEC: 1st Respondent's Final Written Address by duro4chang(m): 7:11pm On Jul 18, 2023
Trash trash trash
Re: Peter Obi/labour Party Vs INEC: 1st Respondent's Final Written Address by Ekemini11: 7:13pm On Jul 18, 2023
garfield1:

Anything that happened before elections is pre election.section 84 clearly said only aspirants can sue on nomination issues
Lol. But it's a prerequisite for disqualification in the electoral act
Re: Peter Obi/labour Party Vs INEC: 1st Respondent's Final Written Address by garfield1: 7:59pm On Jul 18, 2023
Ekemini11:

Lol. But it's a prerequisite for disqualification in the electoral act

Yes and if you read further,you will see those that can sue and the duration
Re: Peter Obi/labour Party Vs INEC: 1st Respondent's Final Written Address by FEGNO: 8:12pm On Jul 18, 2023
Afamed:
The Religious fanatic never claimed or showed where and how he won election.

All he was bent on was for Tribunal to disqualify Asiwaju on the false Allegations of purported drugs case and Asiwaju acedemic qualifications

Maybe you did not follow proceedings of the Tribunal. Even INEC could not provide proof of how they arrived at a winner much less APC proving that they won an election
Re: Peter Obi/labour Party Vs INEC: 1st Respondent's Final Written Address by FEGNO: 8:14pm On Jul 18, 2023
Afamed:
The Religious fanatic never claimed or showed where and how he won election.

All he was bent on was for Tribunal to disqualify Asiwaju on the false Allegations of purported drugs case and Asiwaju acedemic qualifications

Tinubu is a victim here as well as PO. How do you give a man a spurious and hollow victory based on nothing. Illegitimizing him.
Re: Peter Obi/labour Party Vs INEC: 1st Respondent's Final Written Address by Ekemini11: 8:18pm On Jul 18, 2023
garfield1:

Yes and if you read further,you will see those that can sue and the duration
Lol. You are capping. APMs case is that Tinubu didn't nominate a VP within 14 days after his placeholder withdrew. It's the same thing as penury, and is challengeable at the PEPT.
Re: Peter Obi/labour Party Vs INEC: 1st Respondent's Final Written Address by WATCHOVER(m): 8:24pm On Jul 18, 2023
Watery submission from INEC
Re: Peter Obi/labour Party Vs INEC: 1st Respondent's Final Written Address by garfield1: 8:24pm On Jul 18, 2023
Ekemini11:

Lol. You are capping. APMs case is that Tinubu didn't nominate a VP within 14 days after his placeholder withdrew. It's the same thing as penury, and is challengeable at the PEPT.

It is under section 84 sir which is pre election.perjury is lying on oath
Re: Peter Obi/labour Party Vs INEC: 1st Respondent's Final Written Address by garfield1: 8:25pm On Jul 18, 2023
FEGNO:

Maybe you did not follow proceedings of the Tribunal. Even INEC could not provide proof of how they arrived at a winner much less APC proving that they won an election
Did obi prove that he won
Re: Peter Obi/labour Party Vs INEC: 1st Respondent's Final Written Address by famology(m): 8:28pm On Jul 18, 2023
This Mahmood wicked pass olanipekun. Lol... table don scatter. I love the way he handled the fct issue.
Re: Peter Obi/labour Party Vs INEC: 1st Respondent's Final Written Address by Ekemini11: 8:32pm On Jul 18, 2023
garfield1:

It is under section 84 sir which is pre election.perjury is lying on oath
Please provide a screenshot of the section oga. Even the supreme court talked about the jurisdiction of the PEPT over the case.
Re: Peter Obi/labour Party Vs INEC: 1st Respondent's Final Written Address by Gondonu: 8:44pm On Jul 18, 2023
Disaster is looming for the druggie and his zombies.
Re: Peter Obi/labour Party Vs INEC: 1st Respondent's Final Written Address by garfield1: 8:56pm On Jul 18, 2023
Ekemini11:

Please provide a screenshot of the section oga. Even the supreme court talked about the jurisdiction of the PEPT over the case.

The supreme court in akinlade vs abiodun 2019 supra said except for qualification as spelt in the constitution,anything happening before elections is pre election

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi/labour Party Vs INEC: 1st Respondent's Final Written Address by BabaRamota1980: 10:32pm On Jul 18, 2023
This is the third batch of written address I have gone through.

I don't know there is still anyone out there who read these reports and did not begin to profess that EC8A is the nitty gritty of election.
BVAS is no more than a tool for image capture, whereas Irev is just a graphic interface...or plugin if you will, deployed for purpose of wide area broadcast.

Let us substitute Irev with tv stations for a moment and the ground zero of election is Abuja. So INEC Chairman says at the conclusion of election we will pack all the EC8A in all wards and head to Abuja tv station. At the station, HD cameras (BVAS) are available and will focus each EC8A into a multiplexed portal (Irev) and the tv channel broadcaster will now relay to public what is shown on the portal screen (Irev).

Well, many cameras refused to go online due to technical glitch. So the broadcaster can only share some, not all results due to camera malfunction.

Multiply this by 36 Abujas.
That's a analogy of what happened.

Are the election records (EC8A) invalid because cameras malfunctioned and the tv broadcaster could not get them to the public?

Very absurd for Obi to make this a focus of petition. But im not surprised at him as much I am with Atiku. Obi is rookie in these games, Atiku has been at it almost three decades, and he still has not mastered the rules of electoral contracts. He is being driven by his sense of entitlement, rather than a desire to evolve democracy for benefit of society. Looks like Atiku should step aside, if he hasnt learnt this thing by now he definitely will not be a good ruler for Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi/labour Party Vs INEC: 1st Respondent's Final Written Address by AntiChristian: 6:49am On Jul 19, 2023
Newton2024:
I agree with you. The best thing is to ignore druggie surpporters on this platform most especially the Yoruba Muslims among them. Their comment are always inspired by Islamic fanatiasm instead of logic. They hate Obi simply because he is a Christian.

Afamed drlateef AntiChristian duro4chang heliues FreeStuffsNG Abdul05 HeeBraHim etc are people who sane minds should not be engaging with.

This is a destructive generalisation! Obi never appeal to me as a worthy president anytime!

Just noise, propaganda, make up and lies!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi/labour Party Vs INEC: 1st Respondent's Final Written Address by tinsel: 6:52am On Jul 19, 2023
Rikkely:

Keep on deceiving yourself, I am worried how you will survive if the verdict goes against Tinubu.
In your dream? Or do you think the distortion going on in social media will make it possible?
Re: Peter Obi/labour Party Vs INEC: 1st Respondent's Final Written Address by tinsel: 6:54am On Jul 19, 2023
Afamed:

$100 for you , if the verdict goes against Tinubu, however don't come here to cry if the Tribunal slams heavy fine on Obi and his lawyers for presenting a frivolous case and wasting the time of the court.

Bookmark here
I will add to your extra 200 dollars.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi/labour Party Vs INEC: 1st Respondent's Final Written Address by tinsel: 6:58am On Jul 19, 2023
garfield1:

Pity yourself. you will be the first to occupy the front page shouting democracy is raped
I cannot help but laugh. They will shift their crying to Supreme Court and continue to entertain us until the time Supreme Court also will rule

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Sparks Outrage For Allegedly Refusing Sales To Nige / Nigeria's Failure Traceable To British Insincerity - Cheif C. C Onoh. / Pharmacists Protest Nafdac Dg's Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.