Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

“she No Even Wear Slippers”– Video Of Toyin Abraham Walking Barefoot Causes Stir - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “she No Even Wear Slippers”– Video Of Toyin Abraham Walking Barefoot Causes Stir (1643 Views)

See Photos Of Toyin Lawani's Dress To The AMVCA That Got People Talking / Maternity Photoshoot Of Toyin Lawani With Her Son (pictures) / Video Of Toyin Lawani’s PA Rubbing Her Bumbum Causes Trouble Online (see) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“she No Even Wear Slippers”– Video Of Toyin Abraham Walking Barefoot Causes Stir by godsaveak47: 5:30pm On Jul 18, 2023
A netizen shared a video of Toyin Abraham walking barefoot in a restaurant.

Netizens were taken aback after a TikTok user identified as @ayoolahairline2 shared a rare video of the ace Nollywood actress, Toyin Abraham.

The video captured the renowned actress without any footwear as she navigated through a crowded fast-food, seemingly in a hurry to get her meal.

During the clip, at a certain moment, Toyin Abraham noticed the lady recording her but remained focused on her course of getting her food.

Social media users have expressed various opinions about the video, with some observing that the actress was not wearing slippers.

On the other hand, many individuals praised Toyin Abraham for her simple and real lifestyle despite her fame as a prominent actress.

Captioning the video, the lady wrote:

“Guys see who I saw today 😩❤️ mummy ire at amala joint 💃💃🥰 Good to see you ma'am 🤩.”

Reacting, one @Tola wrote: “She no even wear slippers 😂”

Empress wrote: “This is yoyo for island be this 😂😂.”

Modupeoluwa wrote: “Just love her lifestyle she doesn’t form she’s always herself 💯🥰🥰🥰.”

Ajoke Ade wrote: “You see this woman and eni leave good eating for them 😂😂😂”

Damilola wrote: “Am I the only one seeing Afeez Eniola too? 😏😂.”

deroyalclothings wrote: “At some point, she noticed that you’re videoing her but wetin concern our mummy ire 🥰.”

Everything Riri wrote: “Our small yakoyo wey we dey manage 😂.”

user6617739781099amina Alabi wrote: “I love her so naturally.”

lilycarl5 wrote: “They came to do film around that place in the CEO.”

Jade wrote: “Barefoot, I hope that’s her business sha 😂.”

ĞhœstBœi wrote: “No be yakoyo for island be this”

OLAMI wrote: “Chaii aty toyin and food 5and6 ni won 😂😂😂😂”

Ur crush wrote: “Who else notices the man holding water for her🥺😂in this life try to get money.”

Click the link below to watch the video

Source: https://ribdo.com/news/she-no-even-wear-slippers-rare-video-of-toyin-abraham-walking-barefoot-in-restaurant-causes-stir

Re: “she No Even Wear Slippers”– Video Of Toyin Abraham Walking Barefoot Causes Stir by TemplarLandry: 5:31pm On Jul 18, 2023
cool
Re: “she No Even Wear Slippers”– Video Of Toyin Abraham Walking Barefoot Causes Stir by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:06pm On Jul 18, 2023
when better hunger don jam you, and you see food is ready, you too will rush for the buffet while forgetting your shoes!
Re: “she No Even Wear Slippers”– Video Of Toyin Abraham Walking Barefoot Causes Stir by YorubaPrince: 4:41am On Jul 19, 2023
...and this na news? angry

Buhari was sure right. undecided

(1) (Reply)

I Want To See Raymand Face / Julius Agu / Pictures From Koko Concert 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.