Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,232 members, 7,811,648 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

Blessing CEO Set To Undergo Another Surgery To Enhance Her Behind - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blessing CEO Set To Undergo Another Surgery To Enhance Her Behind (597 Views)

Did Chika Ike Surgically Enhance Her Body, Curves? (Photos) / Kechi Okwuchi Undergoes Another Surgery (photos) / Kechi Okwuchi Undergoes Another Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blessing CEO Set To Undergo Another Surgery To Enhance Her Behind by Getfeedonline: 5:53pm On Jul 18, 2023
Blessing Okoro, also known as Blessing CEO, a self-proclaimed relationship expert, has revealed she plans to have another liposuction surgery to improve her behind.

This follows the procedures of two socialites, Nina Ivy and crossdresser Bobrisky, with their respective doctors. She took to social media to share a video of herself displaying all of her body’s curves.

She bemoaned her recent weight gain and stated that she needs to see her doctor soon to improve her behind.

“I may have to do another liposuction. I am putting on so much weight. Doctor here I come, I no get power for gym,” she lamented”

https://getfeedonline.com/blessing-ceo-set-to-undergo-another-surgery-to-enhance-her-behind/

Re: Blessing CEO Set To Undergo Another Surgery To Enhance Her Behind by felixzo1(m): 5:57pm On Jul 18, 2023
E be like say this woman no get better character, person wey fail at relationship don turn relationship expert. Women still the follow her advice
Re: Blessing CEO Set To Undergo Another Surgery To Enhance Her Behind by blazepascal(m): 6:31pm On Jul 18, 2023
This woman has deceived alot of women
Re: Blessing CEO Set To Undergo Another Surgery To Enhance Her Behind by donbachi(m): 6:38pm On Jul 18, 2023
"men are scum"
Look at her..doing shiit to please same men.

(1) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Finally Respond To His Father Interview, Warns Him. / Ghanaian Musicians Have Called For A Temporary Ban Of Nigerian And Foreign Music / Kunle Afolayan's Relationship With Daughter Got People Worried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.