Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

Please Can HIV Be Treated And Fully Recovered After 5 Years Without Treatment. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Can HIV Be Treated And Fully Recovered After 5 Years Without Treatment. (712 Views)

Monkeypox: Can It Be Treated And How Worried Should You Be? / Coronavirus: Italian Patient Fully Recovered, To Be Discharged Soon — Ogun Govt. / Can HIV Positive Persons Join The Nigeria Military? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Can HIV Be Treated And Fully Recovered After 5 Years Without Treatment. by meekparagon(m): 6:22pm On Jul 18, 2023
Please i needed you guys advice regarding what actions to be taken.

My sister lost her fiancee 2018 to HIV, base on how she explained.

She meet this guy in 2018 February and the guy engaged her in May same year. This guy was a kind of guy that carried atleast 5 ladies in a week but later stopped since he engaged my sis.

So in month of October 2018 he began serious illness and was tested HIV positive and die same month, but the family hide it from my sister.

In 2019, she wasn't feeling well, she decided to runz test but the result was complicated. Maybe HIV or typhoid. After some drug treatment, since that time her body stature has be decreasing.

So we decided to do HIV test yesterday and she was positive , according to the doctor, that she contacted the disease 4 to 5 years ago.

My question is, can she fully recovered herself?
Re: Please Can HIV Be Treated And Fully Recovered After 5 Years Without Treatment. by blazepascal(m): 6:27pm On Jul 18, 2023
meekparagon:

She meet this guy in 2018 February and the guy engaged her in May same year. This guy was a kind of guy that carried atleast 5 ladies in a week but later stopped since he engaged my sis.

So in month of October 2018 he began serious illness and was tested HIV positive and die same month, but the family hide it from my sister.

In 2019, she wasn't feeling well, she decided to runz test but the result was complicated. Maybe HIV or typhoid. After some drug treatment, since that time her body stature has be decreasing.

So we decided to do HIV test yesterday and she was positive , according to the doctor, that she contacted the disease 4 to 5 years ago.

hmm.after 4_5 years chaiii
Re: Please Can HIV Be Treated And Fully Recovered After 5 Years Without Treatment. by taylor89(m): 6:30pm On Jul 18, 2023
cry
Re: Please Can HIV Be Treated And Fully Recovered After 5 Years Without Treatment. by Sablexxxtoons: 6:32pm On Jul 18, 2023
You guys are wicked not to tell her
Re: Please Can HIV Be Treated And Fully Recovered After 5 Years Without Treatment. by Curious346: 6:33pm On Jul 18, 2023
meekparagon:

What are you saying . Her hiv status should show up in about 21days after she's infected . A basic hiv test kit will identify the virus immediately..

Why should the fiancee die of hiv when there are anti retroviral drugs everywhere .

You are not telling the truth yet
Re: Please Can HIV Be Treated And Fully Recovered After 5 Years Without Treatment. by meekparagon(m): 6:37pm On Jul 18, 2023
She is my sis, the guy family hide it from us , we just noticed this yesterday.
Re: Please Can HIV Be Treated And Fully Recovered After 5 Years Without Treatment. by meekparagon(m): 6:38pm On Jul 18, 2023
Sablexxxtoons:
You guys are wicked not to tell her

Sir ,she is my sis, the guy family hide everything from us, we just noticed this recently.
Re: Please Can HIV Be Treated And Fully Recovered After 5 Years Without Treatment. by meekparagon(m): 6:46pm On Jul 18, 2023
blazepascal:
hmm.after 4_5 years chaiii

We guess, because that was when she lost the guy. Can this stuff be treated now, we are directly to general hospital where she will be taking the drugs, will it help her. We don't want to lost this lady, she is our only sis.
Re: Please Can HIV Be Treated And Fully Recovered After 5 Years Without Treatment. by Curious346: 6:46pm On Jul 18, 2023
meekparagon:

Sir ,she is my sis, the guy family hide everything from us, we just noticed this recently.

I don't think the guy died of HIV.. check again ..

Maybe your sister contacted hers from someone else.

She can start treatment immediately and in few days she'll look healthier than you .
Re: Please Can HIV Be Treated And Fully Recovered After 5 Years Without Treatment. by meekparagon(m): 7:05pm On Jul 18, 2023
Curious346:

I don't think the guy died of HIV.. check again ..

Maybe your sister contacted hers from someone else.

She can start treatment immediately and in few days she'll look healthier than you .

Thanks for your words of encouragement
Re: Please Can HIV Be Treated And Fully Recovered After 5 Years Without Treatment. by Omihanifa: 7:18pm On Jul 18, 2023
meekparagon:

HIV can be controlled to the barest minimum as long as you are taking your medications.

As for you saying that your sisters husband died of hiv undecided that's kind of hard to believe sha because in this present day nigeria, except you are just the careless person that's when you won't bother to take your drugs.

I have once said on a post some days back that if you are sleeping with different partners, and you contact any infection. Don't be shy to walk into the hospital to get yourself examined and treated by the doctors. Plenty people dey enter hospital for different things that are even more life-threatening than hiv so why person go come dey shy?

It's just that Nigerians don't really take time to visit hospitals (big hospitals) you will know that there are people on the hospital beds that doctors don't even know what's wrong with them lipsrsealed how much more person with hiv that docs can easily prescribe drugs for you in less than 30mins. Your test result is almost immediately unlike people that docs keep sending them to go and do series of test because they are still trying to find where the problem is coming from.

My advice for everyone here is that, if you know you are nacking raw, (vaginal or anal) just prepare you mind for STIs/stds and when you finally have it, don't conceal it. Just quietly walk to the hospital and confess your sins so that they can quickly help you out on time

1 Like

Re: Please Can HIV Be Treated And Fully Recovered After 5 Years Without Treatment. by meekparagon(m): 8:21pm On Jul 18, 2023
Omihanifa:

HIV can be controlled to the barest minimum as long as you are taking your medications.

As for you saying that your sisters husband died of hiv undecided that's kind of hard to believe sha because in this present day nigeria, except you are just the careless person that's when you won't bother to take your drugs.

I have once said on a post some days back that if you are sleeping with different partners, and you contact any infection. Don't be shy to walk into the hospital to get yourself examined and treated by the doctors. Plenty people dey enter hospital for different things that are even more life-threatening than hiv so why person go come dey shy?

It's just that Nigerians don't really take time to visit hospitals (big hospitals) you will know that there are people on the hospital beds that doctors don't even know what's wrong with them lipsrsealed how much more person with hiv that docs can easily prescribe drugs for you in less than 30mins. Your test result is almost immediately unlike people that docs keep sending them to go and do series of test because they are still trying to find where the problem is coming from.

My advice for everyone here is that, if you know you are nacking raw, (vaginal or anal) just prepare you mind for STIs/stds and when you finally have it, don't conceal it. Just quietly walk to the hospital and confess your sins so that they can quickly help you out on time

Thank you so much boss, I really appreciate
Re: Please Can HIV Be Treated And Fully Recovered After 5 Years Without Treatment. by abba190: 8:39pm On Jul 18, 2023
meekparagon:

We guess, because that was when she lost the guy. Can this stuff be treated now, we are directly to general hospital where she will be taking the drugs, will it help her. We don't want to lost this lady, she is our only sis.

she will fully recover. for 5years it didnt kill her it wont kill her now the drugs works wonder

1 Like

Re: Please Can HIV Be Treated And Fully Recovered After 5 Years Without Treatment. by meekparagon(m): 8:54pm On Jul 18, 2023
abba190:
she will fully recover. for 5years it didnt kill her it wont kill her now the drugs works wonder

I appreciate
Re: Please Can HIV Be Treated And Fully Recovered After 5 Years Without Treatment. by elpochas: 9:07pm On Jul 18, 2023
meekparagon:

I appreciate
HIV is far better Dan so many sickness dat are rampant in these era.It has treatment now,and can be managed unlike before dat it was like a death sentence.With d right treatment she will be fine.Getting the drugs is not difficult like before again,it is also sold to now.I will advise she shud also gt suppliments and eat a lot of fruits.I bet u in 6 months time she will zero viral load.
Re: Please Can HIV Be Treated And Fully Recovered After 5 Years Without Treatment. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 18, 2023
RIP to her in advance
Re: Please Can HIV Be Treated And Fully Recovered After 5 Years Without Treatment. by meekparagon(m): 10:20pm On Jul 18, 2023
Battlefield2:
RIP to her in advance

You are wishing yourself

1 Like

Re: Please Can HIV Be Treated And Fully Recovered After 5 Years Without Treatment. by meekparagon(m): 10:22pm On Jul 18, 2023
elpochas:
HIV is far better Dan so many sickness dat are rampant in these era.It has treatment now,and can be managed unlike before dat it was like a death sentence.With d right treatment she will be fine.Getting the drugs is not difficult like before again,it is also sold to now.I will advise she shud also gt suppliments and eat a lot of fruits.I bet u in 6 months time she will zero viral load.

Thanks so much
Re: Please Can HIV Be Treated And Fully Recovered After 5 Years Without Treatment. by Kkzy90(m): 1:52am On Jul 19, 2023
Chai,I just dey pity guys she has had unprotected sex with all this years of her not knowing her status.
And I just knack raw yesterday oh,God help us.

2 Likes

Re: Please Can HIV Be Treated And Fully Recovered After 5 Years Without Treatment. by Akposkiz: 6:30am On Jul 19, 2023
Yes! The drugs is available in govt hospital.

1 Like

Re: Please Can HIV Be Treated And Fully Recovered After 5 Years Without Treatment. by meekparagon(m): 8:19pm On Jul 19, 2023
Akposkiz:
Yes! The drugs is available in govt hospital.

Thanks
Re: Please Can HIV Be Treated And Fully Recovered After 5 Years Without Treatment. by elpochas: 6:32am On Jul 30, 2023
meekparagon:

Thanks
How far with ur sis health?just felt like checking on u.

1 Like

Re: Please Can HIV Be Treated And Fully Recovered After 5 Years Without Treatment. by meekparagon(m): 1:06pm On Jul 31, 2023
elpochas:
How far with ur sis health?just felt like checking on u.

Thanks boss. She's getting better now.

I really appreciate your care
Re: Please Can HIV Be Treated And Fully Recovered After 5 Years Without Treatment. by qtx(m): 3:17pm On Jul 31, 2023
abba190:

Wonders? how?
Re: Please Can HIV Be Treated And Fully Recovered After 5 Years Without Treatment. by qtx(m): 3:22pm On Jul 31, 2023
Of course the key here is early detection and treatment, you can live a normal live without panic or crisis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Can HIV Be Treated And Fully Recovered After 5 Years Without Treatment. by elpochas: 6:53pm On Jul 31, 2023
meekparagon:

Thanks boss. She's getting better now.

I really appreciate your care
Ok, What drugs did they give her.Did u later get d supplements for her?
Re: Please Can HIV Be Treated And Fully Recovered After 5 Years Without Treatment. by qtx(m): 1:03pm On Aug 01, 2023
meekparagon:

Lest i forget, i thought there are some doctors in Nigeria that claim to have cure for hiv? Like Dr. Jeremiah Abalaka. Has anyone been cured by any of them sef?
Re: Please Can HIV Be Treated And Fully Recovered After 5 Years Without Treatment. by meekparagon(m): 7:49pm On Aug 03, 2023
elpochas:
Ok, What drugs did they give her.Did u later get d supplements for her?

I can't really recall the drugs name
Re: Please Can HIV Be Treated And Fully Recovered After 5 Years Without Treatment. by elpochas: 9:06pm On Aug 03, 2023
meekparagon:

I can't really recall the drugs name
hope there is improvement?Try and gt suppliments for her also.
Re: Please Can HIV Be Treated And Fully Recovered After 5 Years Without Treatment. by investoped(m): 2:35pm On Aug 15, 2023
[call 08132732619 guaranteed cure in 4weeks.
A tribe have a habit of entertaining visitors with daughters or wife. This product has been tested with many .uote author=meekparagon post=124503955]Please i needed you guys advice regarding what actions to be taken.

[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Brand New 2008 Hp Laptops For N20,000 / How To Open A Functional Paypal Account And Usa Bank Account Here In Nigeria / Is This A Sign Of Depression?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.