Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Tinubu Hosts African Heads Of State At Presidential Villa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Hosts African Heads Of State At Presidential Villa (35948 Views)

Remi Tinubu Hosts Patience Jonathan In Aso Rock / Tinubu Hosts Nollywood And Kannywood Entertainers (Pictures) / Buhari Holds Bilateral Meeting With African Heads Of State & President Macron(pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Hosts African Heads Of State At Presidential Villa by successmatters(m): 10:04pm On Jul 18, 2023
Eriggs:
cry ipob cry.
U go cry, u go tire.
16 years cry o grin

I know you will be here to cheer me on till the next 16 years, be strong because the journey just began.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Hosts African Heads Of State At Presidential Villa by Middleborn: 10:06pm On Jul 18, 2023
Where's President Cyril Ramaphosa?
Re: Tinubu Hosts African Heads Of State At Presidential Villa by drlateef: 10:07pm On Jul 18, 2023
successmatters:
A man that lacks integrity or shame, he will need to beg them, bribe them and promise to give them a lot of free crude oil for them to visit him.

The drug baron is a heartless criminal whose day's are numbered.

What a pathetic cretin you are!!! I am just laughing at your absurd statement.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Hosts African Heads Of State At Presidential Villa by aswani(m): 10:08pm On Jul 18, 2023
Another Town Hall..
Re: Tinubu Hosts African Heads Of State At Presidential Villa by Kunlemajor: 10:08pm On Jul 18, 2023
Hahahahaha......🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️
Re: Tinubu Hosts African Heads Of State At Presidential Villa by youngrichnigga: 10:10pm On Jul 18, 2023
Any visit by "African Leaders", without the presidents of Ghana, Botswana, Rwanda, South Africa, Zambia, Egypt, etc is just a padi call . Just day ECOWAS leaders shikena undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Tinubu Hosts African Heads Of State At Presidential Villa by successmatters(m): 10:10pm On Jul 18, 2023
drlateef:

What a pathetic cretin you are!!! I am just laughing at your absurd statement.

Stop crying 😢

Re: Tinubu Hosts African Heads Of State At Presidential Villa by Ashirioluwa: 10:11pm On Jul 18, 2023
successmatters:
A man that lacks integrity or shame, he will need to beg them, bribe them and promise to give them a lot of free crude oil for them to visit him.

His days are numbered, and I can't wait for Nigerians to vote for a new leader as president of Nigeria in 1931 after Tinubu is done with his two terms in office.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Hosts African Heads Of State At Presidential Villa by Sensiblerealist: 10:14pm On Jul 18, 2023
See ya life outside. So Na dis kind person you be sef. I wanted to give you in doubles on one thread like say for attacking me but I couldn't comment on the mention. How dem Noor go dey chase you up and down if you Na like dis you be intelligently. SMH

successmatters:

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Hosts African Heads Of State At Presidential Villa by Ashirioluwa: 10:15pm On Jul 18, 2023
Thehbcei:
:

By now you should be dining with the likes of Dangote, Otedola and Tinubu if your games are 100% guaranteed
Re: Tinubu Hosts African Heads Of State At Presidential Villa by successmatters(m): 10:16pm On Jul 18, 2023
Sensiblerealist:
See ya life outside. So Na dis kind person you be sef. I wanted to give you in doubles on one thread like say for attacking me but I couldn't comment on the mention. How dem Noor go dey chase you up and down if you Na like dis you be intelligently. SMH

The bolded should be intellectually,

Illiterates.
Re: Tinubu Hosts African Heads Of State At Presidential Villa by TakeNigeriaBack: 10:16pm On Jul 18, 2023
successmatters:
A man that lacks integrity or shame, he will need to beg them, bribe them and promise to give them a lot of free crude oil for them to visit him. The drug baron is a heartless criminal whose day's are numbered.

All these tears because Obi the failure lost the election?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Hosts African Heads Of State At Presidential Villa by TakeNigeriaBack: 10:17pm On Jul 18, 2023
Urheadmaster:
There's no iota of resemblance between the man and pat utomi tongue

Go and replace your eyes. These ones are not working
Re: Tinubu Hosts African Heads Of State At Presidential Villa by shimolv: 10:18pm On Jul 18, 2023
Re: Tinubu Hosts African Heads Of State At Presidential Villa by TakeNigeriaBack: 10:19pm On Jul 18, 2023
ClearFlair:
Agbado people crying premium tears on twitter right now. Seun sef don tire. Check his Twitter 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Seun is an obidi0t though.
Re: Tinubu Hosts African Heads Of State At Presidential Villa by aylagos(m): 10:24pm On Jul 18, 2023
successmatters:

N.B. For those that are quoting me that I will wail for 8 years, be ready to be here to remind me in the next 2 million posts against the old druggie grin Buy data and follow me around as I call evil evil.

It's a service am doing the country.
werey dey talk
Re: Tinubu Hosts African Heads Of State At Presidential Villa by thisisit: 10:26pm On Jul 18, 2023
While SA is preparing to host PUTIN and XI... Some people are flocking with birds of their own kinds
Re: Tinubu Hosts African Heads Of State At Presidential Villa by Chuksyno(m): 10:28pm On Jul 18, 2023
African heads of state indeed.
Re: Tinubu Hosts African Heads Of State At Presidential Villa by Johnthesuccess: 10:28pm On Jul 18, 2023
successmatters:

N.B. For those that are quoting me that I will wail for 8 years, be ready to be here to remind me in the next 2 million posts against the old druggie grin Buy data and follow me around as I call evil evil.

Don't worry. You will soon be arrested.
Re: Tinubu Hosts African Heads Of State At Presidential Villa by Naz34(m): 10:29pm On Jul 18, 2023
successmatters:

eeya, na the thing wey dey hungry una obi be this. Sorry, he is not worthy of that position, He cnt win presidential election in Nigeria
Re: Tinubu Hosts African Heads Of State At Presidential Villa by Ilekokonit: 10:30pm On Jul 18, 2023
successmatters:

Only decent law abiding citizens who want good examples for their children can understand the above.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Hosts African Heads Of State At Presidential Villa by ViktorCash: 10:40pm On Jul 18, 2023
May this meeting favor me and my family
Re: Tinubu Hosts African Heads Of State At Presidential Villa by Dittodat: 10:40pm On Jul 18, 2023
successmatters:

The ranting of another brainwashed IPOB retard.
Re: Tinubu Hosts African Heads Of State At Presidential Villa by Guestlander: 10:44pm On Jul 18, 2023
successmatters:

The cut is really deep for you.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Hosts African Heads Of State At Presidential Villa by YeyeGbami: 10:45pm On Jul 18, 2023
successmatters:

Stop crying.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Hosts African Heads Of State At Presidential Villa by Abdulsaddiq: 10:50pm On Jul 18, 2023
Who among them can speaks yarbanchi
Re: Tinubu Hosts African Heads Of State At Presidential Villa by Lilimax(f): 10:51pm On Jul 18, 2023
This man 'di Iru ka mmonwu!'
Re: Tinubu Hosts African Heads Of State At Presidential Villa by Goldbw122(m): 10:55pm On Jul 18, 2023
Wow
Re: Tinubu Hosts African Heads Of State At Presidential Villa by kosiebe(m): 10:56pm On Jul 18, 2023
successmatters:

U go wail die. Nobody send you

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Hosts African Heads Of State At Presidential Villa by porthouse7(f): 10:57pm On Jul 18, 2023
Talon get mission in Nigeria second time in a week, the man no like buhari, I like the fact that he turn Benin republic to a decent county
Re: Tinubu Hosts African Heads Of State At Presidential Villa by Highways: 11:01pm On Jul 18, 2023
Festac

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) / Muiz Banire: Why Ambode Doesn't Deserve 2nd Term / COVID-19: LASEPA Seals Farms City, Ajah Quilox Pool, Two Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.