Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,217 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Tinubu Bows To Pressure, reviews N8000 Cash Transfer, Unveil Other Palliatives - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Bows To Pressure, reviews N8000 Cash Transfer, Unveil Other Palliatives (64989 Views)

President Tinubu Bows To Greet Oba Of Benin In Aso Rock _photo / Video: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Orji Uzor Kalu Mother / Tinubu Bows To Greet Aminu Dantata, Governors Could Not Shake Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Bows To Pressure, reviews N8000 Cash Transfer, Unveil Other Palliatives by nedekid: 10:22pm On Jul 18, 2023
alanto:
Surely igbo people won't be satisfied.
Leave igbo prople out of the matter, they will get along just fine. You personally, are you satisfied?
Even those that can afford it are still feeling it.
Fueled two vehicles today for 90k.
Ie weekly, 180-200k spent on 2 cars. Is it sustainable?
Re: Tinubu Bows To Pressure, reviews N8000 Cash Transfer, Unveil Other Palliatives by Gyarah: 10:22pm On Jul 18, 2023
This is a good one and indeed a commendable approach to governance. It is called responsive leadership. Not a fan of Asiwaju but I dove my cap for him on this.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bows To Pressure, reviews N8000 Cash Transfer, Unveil Other Palliatives by ukaface(f): 10:23pm On Jul 18, 2023
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Review it mr president
Aching to know what the latest would be
Re: Tinubu Bows To Pressure, reviews N8000 Cash Transfer, Unveil Other Palliatives by nnamdi640: 10:24pm On Jul 18, 2023
alanto:
Just keep your mouth shut, it is people like you that landed us into this mess as a result of your bad mentality. You should know that when a government makes bad policies, it is not only one tribe that will suffer for it, that is why a sensible person will not turn such to a tribal thing.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Bows To Pressure, reviews N8000 Cash Transfer, Unveil Other Palliatives by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 18, 2023
Hezzyluv:
The issue is not the said 8k or 50million fertilizer to Farmers, but will it get to the right people

After the 8k and 50million what have u, if u on your own take census of the people who the palliatives gets to, u will count over 100people without any of them receiving it. E.g covid19 palliative. I.e, another avenue for heartless individual to thief undecided

Use this money fix refineries or boost local production of PMS so that crud refined here will be much more den what we have now. That is the number one thing I expected PresidentTinubu to do before anoucing removal of subsidy.

#500 per/lt of fuel no easy oo
And now #750/lt na die oo
Re: Tinubu Bows To Pressure, reviews N8000 Cash Transfer, Unveil Other Palliatives by lomprico(m): 10:25pm On Jul 18, 2023
Clueless fool
Re: Tinubu Bows To Pressure, reviews N8000 Cash Transfer, Unveil Other Palliatives by Sensiblerealist: 10:25pm On Jul 18, 2023
If Seun's renewed hope is gone, wetin make the average Nigerian com think. The guy wey be say Na Omo Baba Olowo com still get Inn own cheddars plenty. Before original shege go reach inn side, e go don res across the land.
If you get 15m naira wey you Noor dey use, abeh loan me ooo make I Japan.

Harrynight:
grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bows To Pressure, reviews N8000 Cash Transfer, Unveil Other Palliatives by Naz34(m): 10:25pm On Jul 18, 2023
bennybuhari:
Ndi strategist. Who are those advising this old man The same nonsense Buhari did for 8 years, you want to continue with it
cry for 8 yrs. Una lord & saviour of obi wld have no clue of hw to rule Nigeria. Obi's f9 would have trippled Buhari's own. Take that frm me.
Re: Tinubu Bows To Pressure, reviews N8000 Cash Transfer, Unveil Other Palliatives by ukaface(f): 10:25pm On Jul 18, 2023
alanto:
Wetin carry Igbo come here now?
Are Yorubas, Hausas …… satisfied?
Are you okay with the hardship?
Any small thing Igbo, are you obsessed with them?
Are Igbos synonymous to life? Hiaaaaa
Shame no Dey catch you for this statement?

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bows To Pressure, reviews N8000 Cash Transfer, Unveil Other Palliatives by Believeintruth: 10:25pm On Jul 18, 2023
chidiokay:

If you think agberoism and toutism is evil go and exercise your fundamental right on monday anywhere in the SE.

give us feedback

Can you just shut up. Someone who criticises you is automatically an Igbo

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bows To Pressure, reviews N8000 Cash Transfer, Unveil Other Palliatives by SenatePresdo(m): 10:26pm On Jul 18, 2023
Eriggs:
Haters , cannibals, terrorists and pigs will still cry.
Even if Jagaban dash dem family 1 million per month, they will still wail.
Foolish pigs them

You didn't hear when APC youths Vagabondic nonentities were crying to Tinubu that hunger is too much in the country and wants to finish them?

They might be dead by now, because them fit don go steal and get burnt to ashes. That's my prayer for them anyway.

Come to Ibadan and see people wailing because of fuel and hardship.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bows To Pressure, reviews N8000 Cash Transfer, Unveil Other Palliatives by adefitim(m): 10:26pm On Jul 18, 2023
President Tinubu really shows that he has listening ears πŸ‘‚.... I am super proud of this decision to review the cash transfer

God bless PBAT
God Bless FRN

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bows To Pressure, reviews N8000 Cash Transfer, Unveil Other Palliatives by tnerro1(m): 10:28pm On Jul 18, 2023
Wetin concern me, all I know say no be me go suffer pass, them plenty
Re: Tinubu Bows To Pressure, reviews N8000 Cash Transfer, Unveil Other Palliatives by Phantom233: 10:29pm On Jul 18, 2023
Why can't our leaders do the right thing at the right time? Always playing pranksters. May God help us.πŸ™„
Re: Tinubu Bows To Pressure, reviews N8000 Cash Transfer, Unveil Other Palliatives by SOSinNigeria: 10:29pm On Jul 18, 2023
Lol, these are the last kicks of a dying horse. The old wicked man has finally boxed himself into a corner. His confusion is just starting and he will remain confused until the court removes him.

Mumu man, body go soon tell you cheesy cheesy
Re: Tinubu Bows To Pressure, reviews N8000 Cash Transfer, Unveil Other Palliatives by Unfolding: 10:29pm On Jul 18, 2023
adefitim:
President Tinubu really shows that he has listening ears πŸ‘‚.... I am super proud of this decision to review the cash transfer

God bless PBAT
God Bless FRN

Addled man

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bows To Pressure, reviews N8000 Cash Transfer, Unveil Other Palliatives by SOSinNigeria: 10:30pm On Jul 18, 2023
SenatePresdo:

You didn't hear when APC youths Vagabondic nonentities were crying to Tinubu that hunger is too much in the country and wants to finish them?

They might be dead by now, because them fit don go steal and get burnt to ashes. That's my prayer for them anyway.

grin grin grin grin

Omo, dead body go surplus grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bows To Pressure, reviews N8000 Cash Transfer, Unveil Other Palliatives by ofuonyebi: 10:30pm On Jul 18, 2023
Nigerians honestly needs a listening president with a humane face like ABAT!
This corrective action is commendable!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bows To Pressure, reviews N8000 Cash Transfer, Unveil Other Palliatives by Basic123: 10:32pm On Jul 18, 2023
Xscape1993:
He has no option. Well, I never liked his style of rulership. Agberoism and toutism are the basis of his government. Can anything good ever come out of this evil party and fraudulent government?
You are just being misch
Re: Tinubu Bows To Pressure, reviews N8000 Cash Transfer, Unveil Other Palliatives by Sylva2147: 10:32pm On Jul 18, 2023
Nigerians will only get used to the suffering and nothing more.
Re: Tinubu Bows To Pressure, reviews N8000 Cash Transfer, Unveil Other Palliatives by fohlarp: 10:32pm On Jul 18, 2023
Wot nonsense grain pallative,abeg baba fix d refinery.grain is an advise comin frm d northern ppl,abeg we no want

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Bows To Pressure, reviews N8000 Cash Transfer, Unveil Other Palliatives by MysticM2022: 10:32pm On Jul 18, 2023
still not enough
Re: Tinubu Bows To Pressure, reviews N8000 Cash Transfer, Unveil Other Palliatives by Sirchigo4: 10:34pm On Jul 18, 2023
So now its fertilizer and grain. Una well done oo

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bows To Pressure, reviews N8000 Cash Transfer, Unveil Other Palliatives by henrydav: 10:37pm On Jul 18, 2023
bennybuhari:
Ndi strategist. Who are those advising this old man The same nonsense Buhari did for 8 years, you want to continue with it
He has already said he will start where Buhari stop
Re: Tinubu Bows To Pressure, reviews N8000 Cash Transfer, Unveil Other Palliatives by Earthquakes: 10:37pm On Jul 18, 2023
alanto:

So you are satisfied that tinubu is sharing the same money buhari shared to ghost and yet no impact??
Are you proud of this policy even as a Yoruba person??
Re: Tinubu Bows To Pressure, reviews N8000 Cash Transfer, Unveil Other Palliatives by fohlarp: 10:37pm On Jul 18, 2023
SenatePresdo:

yes na come c as ppl dey trek go home dey cant afford d rise of tfare.d taxi driver dt drove said we bought fuel#500@ 7am,jst at noon shift in price abeg close my door jare if u cant pay,naso i entered cos av been waiting 4 long to enter wth d former price no ddiver agreed,till we were goin n i saw ppl treking home

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bows To Pressure, reviews N8000 Cash Transfer, Unveil Other Palliatives by chidiokay: 10:40pm On Jul 18, 2023
Sandralight:
How about the govt providing Buses for us citizens, we could pay very low amount of fare monthly and we get a card that we will use to enter the bus.
This could help with subsidising transport fares.
The buses could be provided in major towns in each state, the stipend people that plans to use the bus pays will be use for the maintenance and fuel usage.

This could be way better than giving 8k to imaginary people because I am sure that 99% of citizens won't see that money

I have being reasoning along these line tew, subsidizing transportation would be one big relief esp. to lagosians cry

IF govt can extend the e card BRT buses across states, by choice people can obtain the card with there NIN or BVN

On that card a stipulated relieve fund is paid by the Govt, which the card users will use monthly throughout the palliative period

the given amount will not re drawable or transferable, I think that will be more effective and more people will feel it.

Weytin transportation dey comot for people's earning in lagos big pass Bombay undecided

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bows To Pressure, reviews N8000 Cash Transfer, Unveil Other Palliatives by sirray001: 10:40pm On Jul 18, 2023
alanto:

Na una be the world problem at the moment. If you think I'm lying. Go to Singapore, Malaysia, Seychelles, Ghana, South Africa, India, Dubai. Just be asking in any country of the world you will hear shege. They are the number one problem of Nigeria
we are talking about problems facing the country, you are talking nonsense. Oju a ja very soon

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bows To Pressure, reviews N8000 Cash Transfer, Unveil Other Palliatives by Lilimax(f): 10:41pm On Jul 18, 2023
Urheadmaster:
tongue

May the review of the cash transfer policy favour sane Nigerians and their family members tongue
The cash transfer would be based on Ethnicity, Religion and Party affiliation. If you are not part of them, forget It! embarassed
Re: Tinubu Bows To Pressure, reviews N8000 Cash Transfer, Unveil Other Palliatives by boxypane(m): 10:41pm On Jul 18, 2023
Xscape1993:
He has no option. Well, I never liked his style of rulership. Agberoism and toutism are the basis of his government. Can anything good ever come out of this evil party and fraudulent government?
And what's your proof? Did Buhari ever gave a hoot about your complains? Come on give the Govt a thumbs up whenever they get it right.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bows To Pressure, reviews N8000 Cash Transfer, Unveil Other Palliatives by kcubani: 10:42pm On Jul 18, 2023
Policy somersault
Re: Tinubu Bows To Pressure, reviews N8000 Cash Transfer, Unveil Other Palliatives by Lilimax(f): 10:42pm On Jul 18, 2023
The 8k cash transfer would be based on Ethnicity, Religion and Party affiliation. If you are not part of them, forget It! embarassed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tinubu Leaves Osun, Meets APC Speakers In Abuja / Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' / Ibrahim Coomasie, Son Of Abacha’s Police IG Shows Off Wealth (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.