Stats: 3,155,854 members, 7,828,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Goodluck Jonathan Visits President Tinubu In Aso Rock (Picture) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Visits President Tinubu In Aso Rock (Picture) (42237 Views)

President Buhari Receives Nigerian Commonwealth Contingent In Aso Rock (Picture) / Patience Jonathan Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock (photos) / Osibanjo Gate Crashed Into The Security Meeting In Aso Rock- Picture (2) (3) (4)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits President Tinubu In Aso Rock (Picture) by oneman2k7: 11:31am On Jul 19, 2023
A man who get no shame.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits President Tinubu In Aso Rock (Picture) by Henz81: 11:37am On Jul 19, 2023
renderme:

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/07/18/just-in-jonathan-meets-with-tinubu-in-presidential-villa/amp/%3futm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
He is probably here because of Reno ommokri, concerning ministerial appointment.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits President Tinubu In Aso Rock (Picture) by GreatBoss: 11:58am On Jul 19, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Why is Jonathan openly Romancing Druggie like this?πŸ˜’

Has Buhari, Atiku or Obasanjo Ever visited Tinubu? πŸ˜•

He is Such a DISGRACE to the Ijaw Nation! embarassed sad

He is a blessing to our Ijaw Nation not a disgrace.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits President Tinubu In Aso Rock (Picture) by yarimo(m): 12:06pm On Jul 19, 2023
ajepako:

Oya, bring your head make l nack you lkorodu juju

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits President Tinubu In Aso Rock (Picture) by Roozzaay(m): 12:07pm On Jul 19, 2023
For them, business continues as usual, it is Emeka and Agbaaje that are not matter at all in these people scheme of things that you will see on social media cursing each other generations and wishing their tribes all the bad stuffs on this planet.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits President Tinubu In Aso Rock (Picture) by Mom007(f): 12:14pm On Jul 19, 2023
Dr Goodluck Jonathan is still the man! Dunno why I just love his gentle spirit. Leave people that can kill and maim just to remain in power... They get there and still cannot do anything! undecided
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits President Tinubu In Aso Rock (Picture) by Roozzaay(m): 12:20pm On Jul 19, 2023
Menclothing:
This man have visited tinubu more than 10 times even the day they declared him winner they worked together 2015

Politics is not on the internet your opinion is for urself real men are strategizing

To the majority of poor masses, politics is not about competency and good governance its about Igbo,Yoruba, Hausa, North, South, East and West. But these men knew each other and do meets where important decisions are made. They are friends with common goals. Last last Tinubu's policies will favor the likes of Atiku, Obi and other guys first before the common man
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits President Tinubu In Aso Rock (Picture) by pendragonbladgo(m): 2:10pm On Jul 19, 2023
crossfm:
President Tinubu needs the whole help as it stand's today.

Governing is not by gra gra. Sometimes na only when you enter your eyes go clear.
I swear na you know the Koko, the country is not an easy place....

I love Tinubu, if na to beg for people to work with him, he is got to do so!
That's if he want to succeed.....
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits President Tinubu In Aso Rock (Picture) by Cromagnon: 2:26pm On Jul 19, 2023
shortgun:

Jonathan is a statesman, he will always carry the olive branch but we will never forget the betrayal and backstabbing by Tinubu and his cohorts against the government of Jonathan....never!
how can you betray person in different party. You ppl brain need to be studied
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits President Tinubu In Aso Rock (Picture) by renderme: 2:49pm On Jul 19, 2023
obiekunie01:

why is it so hard for some idi0tic fools to understand that the igbos gives no fuk about anybody.

The igboman has moved on while you are still the one crying despite stealing the presidency.

Yen yen yen, u are clearly pained DTS why you keep dissing ALL yoruba leaders. Just like u dissed fulani people for 8 years.

Continue doing the same thing and keep crying. Una no kuku get brain cell to build any values, society or empire in Una history. Bush men.

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits President Tinubu In Aso Rock (Picture) by shortgun(m): 3:15pm On Jul 19, 2023
Cromagnon:
how can you betray person in different party. You ppl brain need to be studied
Membership of political parties has nothing to do with betrayal.,
Get educated; there's a book called Dictionary, grab one and look up the meaning of betrayal..... I'll be taking fees next time.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits President Tinubu In Aso Rock (Picture) by Shattuck(m): 3:27pm On Jul 19, 2023
Throwback:
Tinubu and Jonathan is a story of politics without bitterness.

Someone should help me translate it to Igbo so the message can get to the dwellers of the hinterland.
jonathan yes, tinubu no, when ordinary obi rally was held in Lagos tinubu's thug were destroying windscreen of cars that attended the rally, did tinubu ever acknowledge his wrong against Jonathan including the fake occupy Nigeria protest, he only warmed up to Jonathan just before the election, it's all PR stunt.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits President Tinubu In Aso Rock (Picture) by ajepako(f): 3:30pm On Jul 19, 2023
[quote author=yarimo post=124518547][/quote]

Yarimo, this your girlfriend fine ooo cheesy cheesy

You better hide her from Yahoo boys
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits President Tinubu In Aso Rock (Picture) by Shattuck(m): 3:30pm On Jul 19, 2023
Rolings:

How did he backstab you?
He supported you in 2011 and didn't support you in 2015 because GEJ was not supposed to run again in 2015......but he was wrongly advised and pushed to run again. See in 2015 it was only Ijaws, because he is their son and igbos, because his government favour them that wanted GEJ to continue. As at 2015 power has been In the south for 14 out of 16 years of democracy....the northerners were agitated and wanted GEJ out by all means. if power had stayed up north for 14 out of 16 years we will be agitated too.
The rest is history
but it is ok for power to remain in the Muslim community for 16 years? That is not a justification.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits President Tinubu In Aso Rock (Picture) by Shattuck(m): 3:38pm On Jul 19, 2023
Rolings:

If igbos play the national politics well they will get to power.
Nzogbu Nzogbu politics will not get them there as quick as they will like .....if it will ever get them there.
You don't do gragra or prove stubborn to those that have everything more than you....you don't grandstand to the people you want something from or need something from.
It's those that are contributing that can make demands.
South south got the presidency first because they produce oil which everyone of us depend on.....what does south east have to offer?

Buhari (twice) and now Tinubu has proven that anybody can become president without igbos votes, even an igboman. The early igbos understand the implications of this the better...else they will just remain a dot in a circle....can't stay within the circle and can't exit

Yorubas have been in opposition since 1999...even when their son was planted by igbos and fulanis they were in opposition. They didn't start Odua nation because they are not in power in 2011 they restrategized realigned and formed another party that eventually got them federal power....igbos too can but not by the threat of secession
but even when according to you the Yorubas weren't in power, the pdp never for once declared the south west as a dot in a circle, there was a time when the south west had almost all of its governors from the ACN yet they weren't denied key political positions demeji bankole was an house of rep leader, even akinwumi adesina served under a pdp govt, nobody denied you a sit at the table, yet when it comes to the south east you all will claim to be political experts giving advice on how to play politics, talking about 5 percent, dot in a circle, why the south east does not deserve any political position. I am not even Igbo but yet I see the political apartheid that is going on against the south east.

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits President Tinubu In Aso Rock (Picture) by Daxray07(m): 3:38pm On Jul 19, 2023
I am not from the East or related to anyone from there but I sometimes pray for another war so this country can divide since all of una no wan get sense. Each region should go and rule themselves so that if problem dey everybody go hold their kinsman responsible instead of this idiotic tribalism I witness here everyday. Na god go punish lord Lugard for forcing all of us together leading to such a disappointment of a country. Tueh!!
Throwback:

Someone should help me translate it to Igbo so the message can get to the dwellers of the hinterland.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits President Tinubu In Aso Rock (Picture) by Onewazobia(m): 4:50pm On Jul 19, 2023
crossfm:
President Tinubu needs the whole help as it stand's today.

Governing is not by gra gra. Sometimes na only when you enter your eyes go clear.

Story done change
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits President Tinubu In Aso Rock (Picture) by Onewazobia(m): 4:51pm On Jul 19, 2023
Throwback:

Reverse mental reasoning. Kindly see ur doc
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits President Tinubu In Aso Rock (Picture) by yarimo(m): 5:15pm On Jul 19, 2023
ajepako:

Yarimo, this your girlfriend fine ooo cheesy cheesy

You better hide her from Yahoo boys

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits President Tinubu In Aso Rock (Picture) by Ekele22(m): 5:33am On Jul 20, 2023
Always visiting current presidents,he visited Buhari,he has visited Oga Tinubu now.when he was in power, was he visited?

This is a sign of a clueless man.he has remained clueless even after power.
This is a man that the road leading to his hometown is delapitated and abandoned.

Look at how he is looking fat, probably going to collect his loot and share from the national cake.

Jonathan is a collosal failure and he does not have say in the south south because he is shameless .

Peace broker my foot.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits President Tinubu In Aso Rock (Picture) by TalkingBird: 10:21am On Jul 20, 2023
Man wey get sense.

You came to realize that human rulership is a failure and that no man can remedy the situation.

You warned all of the impending troubles may be not knowing that it is a prophesy that must be fulfilled.

You are happier since you left the seat of power because now you are a man free from the influence involved in world leadership. 1 John 5:19

See your look, so fresh and happy. You make me remember what Barak Obama looked like during and after his Precedency. And so with all rulers everywhere.

The real global hope of mankind will be realized soon and the real appointed king will rule the world to the benefit of mankind as designed by our creator.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits President Tinubu In Aso Rock (Picture) by Cromagnon: 2:13am On Jul 22, 2023
shortgun:

Membership of political parties has nothing to do with betrayal.,
Get educated; there's a book called Dictionary, grab one and look up the meaning of betrayal..... I'll be taking fees next time.
smh
Imagine saying I betrayed you amen I have nothing with you.
Just talking to talk
Continue
I can't help you

Top Officers, Troops Abandon β€˜war’ For Fish, Livestock Business / Biden Appoints Adewale Wally Adeyemo As US Deputy Treasury Secretary / Senators, Reps Buy Suvs, Property At Ridiculous Give-away Prices