Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Agbadorians.. How Market?. I Hope You Are Enjoying The Renewed Hope. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agbadorians.. How Market?. I Hope You Are Enjoying The Renewed Hope. (1083 Views)

President Bola Tinubu Launches The Renewed Hope Cities And Estates / "No Amount Of Propaganda Can Derail The Renewed Hope Agenda" - Gbajabiamila / Wole Soyinka Enjoying The Lagos-Ibadan Railway. PICS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agbadorians.. How Market?. I Hope You Are Enjoying The Renewed Hope. by nkemjacob2(m): 7:28am On Jul 19, 2023
E choke.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Agbadorians.. How Market?. I Hope You Are Enjoying The Renewed Hope. by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:33am On Jul 19, 2023
Is a renewed Shege my brother.
They have always been fuulish.
From Useless change to poverty to Next Level of poverty and now a new renewed poverty

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Agbadorians.. How Market?. I Hope You Are Enjoying The Renewed Hope. by Tinubuwins2023e: 7:44am On Jul 19, 2023
You people are shameless and you will just keep crying as much as you can. Subsidy is gone and gone for good. Wake up to reality and get something doing with your miserable lives. People are cashing out daily by solving problems and making maximum utilisation of the new policies of this government to there advantage. If you decide to keep crying for the next 8 years, that is your fucking problem.
Nigeri will be great and only retards are wailing

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agbadorians.. How Market?. I Hope You Are Enjoying The Renewed Hope. by nkemjacob2(m): 7:51am On Jul 19, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:
You people are shameless and you will just keep crying as much as you can. Subsidy is gone and gone for good. Wake up to reality and get something doing with your miserable lives. People are cashing out daily by solving problems and making maximum utilisation of the new policies of this government to there advantage. If you decide to keep crying for the next 8 years, that is your fucking problem.
how much have u cashed out

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Agbadorians.. How Market?. I Hope You Are Enjoying The Renewed Hope. by Holluwhakemmy(f): 7:56am On Jul 19, 2023
Wailing Pro max
Re: Agbadorians.. How Market?. I Hope You Are Enjoying The Renewed Hope. by Tinubuwins2023e: 8:00am On Jul 19, 2023
nkemjacob2:
how much have u cash out

How much I have cashed out LEGITIMATELY is non of your business. Wake up and get something doing with your life and don't be a part of the headless mob ranting and making unnecessary noise. Make things happen and stop looking at others making things happen

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agbadorians.. How Market?. I Hope You Are Enjoying The Renewed Hope. by ambale(m): 8:04am On Jul 19, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:

Werey tell us the percentage, abi you mean your fellow scammers who are increasing on a daily abi the japa crew?

Infact it is the people who voted for PBAT that are japaing the most now

Idiat

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Agbadorians.. How Market?. I Hope You Are Enjoying The Renewed Hope. by ambale(m): 8:06am On Jul 19, 2023
nkemjacob2:
how much have u cash out

He's a fraudster now, everyone knows how difficult it is to run a business in Nigeria

Imagine buying 10k fuel to make 15k and you still pay other expenses ooo

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Agbadorians.. How Market?. I Hope You Are Enjoying The Renewed Hope. by Tinubuwins2023e: 8:14am On Jul 19, 2023
ambale:

Werey tell us the percentage, abi you mean your fellow scammers who are increasing on a daily abi the japa crew?

Infact it is the people who voted for PBAT that are japaing the most now

Idiat

I can't blame you. You are a fucking ass lazy dude that is dependent on people and probably your parents for survival. You got no skill, no problem solving initiative. You got nothing dumb skull. People who got something to offer to there country are making waves in there various endeavors. Keep crying and wailing on social media like that will bring food to your table. Lazy dumb fucker

3 Likes

Re: Agbadorians.. How Market?. I Hope You Are Enjoying The Renewed Hope. by Streetdoctor: 8:15am On Jul 19, 2023
ambale:

He's a fraudster now, everyone knows how difficult it is to run a business in Nigeria

Imagine buying 10k fuel to make 15k and you still pay other expenses ooo
what does that idiot know or what does he hv. Most of all this agbadorian vagabonds are just empty both account and personality.
I know some of dem both offline and online . d likes of helinues and starboy or waitibg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agbadorians.. How Market?. I Hope You Are Enjoying The Renewed Hope. by Sharpsharp00123: 8:19am On Jul 19, 2023
nkemjacob2:
E choke.
e dey pain u igbos say una lose out
Re: Agbadorians.. How Market?. I Hope You Are Enjoying The Renewed Hope. by Sharpsharp00123: 8:20am On Jul 19, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:
the election loss really pain d igbos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agbadorians.. How Market?. I Hope You Are Enjoying The Renewed Hope. by Sharpsharp00123: 8:22am On Jul 19, 2023
Streetdoctor:

what does that idiot know or what does he hv. Most of all this agbadorian vagabonds are just empty both account and personality.
I know some of dem both offline and online . d likes of helinues and starboy or waitibg
omo this election loss touch u igbos ooo make we no lie

U people have been running around like castrated kangaroos since d loss
Re: Agbadorians.. How Market?. I Hope You Are Enjoying The Renewed Hope. by Tinubuwins2023e: 8:23am On Jul 19, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
the election loss really pain d igbos

I swear. They are just bunch of lazy clowns. All they do is wail and get pained on a daily basis. How a group of people from head to toe could be so delusional is what amazes me.
They think everyone is a fraudster like there people.
Anyway, I have always not underestimate the capacity of dumb and foolish people in large numbers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agbadorians.. How Market?. I Hope You Are Enjoying The Renewed Hope. by BentizilL: 8:23am On Jul 19, 2023
It's one of the sacrifices we've to made, we're on the right course... πŸ’―
Re: Agbadorians.. How Market?. I Hope You Are Enjoying The Renewed Hope. by Think9ja(m): 8:24am On Jul 19, 2023
Even if fuel is 50k per litre, the worse of Tinubu is better than the best of the lying bastard from Agulu....
Re: Agbadorians.. How Market?. I Hope You Are Enjoying The Renewed Hope. by Winneepye: 8:28am On Jul 19, 2023
They continue their focus on Tinubu while their governors chop their increased state allocation.
Re: Agbadorians.. How Market?. I Hope You Are Enjoying The Renewed Hope. by Streetdoctor: 8:46am On Jul 19, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
omo this election loss touch u igbos ooo make we no lie

U people have been running around like castrated kangaroos since d loss
TOUCH KE? GO TO IGBO BARS AND YORUBA BARS AND SEE PATRONAGE BEFORE WE START KNOWING WhO D TING TOUCH
Na lazy ass Yorubas the ting dey touch wella bcs an average igbo man Sabi how to survive d heat

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Agbadorians.. How Market?. I Hope You Are Enjoying The Renewed Hope. by ideynl1: 8:52am On Jul 19, 2023
Online, Agbadorians will claim all is well and support their master.

But in reality they are either wailing or their immediate families are crying and wailing about how their Gazelle Gaga drug pusher have plunged the economy.

Most agbadorians are living in poverty before now. At the moment, their poverty levels have fallen to the deepest bottom.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Agbadorians.. How Market?. I Hope You Are Enjoying The Renewed Hope. by sweerychick(f): 8:58am On Jul 19, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:

I swear. They are just bunch of lazy clowns. All they do is wail and get pained on a daily basis. How a group of people from head to toe could be so delusional is what amazes me.
They think everyone is a fraudster like there people.
Anyway, I have always not underestimate the capacity of dumb and foolish people in large numbers
see this AMG (Agbado munching Gorilla ) calling Igbos lazyass. Whereas even Tinubu highest supporters are they ones seriously wailing

2 Likes

Re: Agbadorians.. How Market?. I Hope You Are Enjoying The Renewed Hope. by ojaysam25(m): 8:59am On Jul 19, 2023
It is pathetic how a sane human being will still be supporting the removal of fuel subsidy with the misguided notion that the policy favour only the rich.

Subsidy removal is another Avenue for the rich to have a looting spree while the poor masses suffer. We have been brainwashed.

2 Likes

Re: Agbadorians.. How Market?. I Hope You Are Enjoying The Renewed Hope. by Great0ne1: 9:00am On Jul 19, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:
Nigeria will be great, but not with the drug lord in power
Re: Agbadorians.. How Market?. I Hope You Are Enjoying The Renewed Hope. by nkemjacob2(m): 9:46am On Jul 19, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:

How much I have cashed out LEGITIMATELY is non of your business. Wake up and get something doing with your life and don't be a part of the headless mob ranting and making unnecessary noise. Make things happen and stop looking at others making things happen
since u don't want to tell me how much u have cashed out. What have u done to make Things happen in your own end so i can learn from you professor.
Re: Agbadorians.. How Market?. I Hope You Are Enjoying The Renewed Hope. by ambale(m): 9:52am On Jul 19, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:

I can't blame you. You are a fucking ass lazy dude that is dependent on people and probably your parents for survival. You got no skill, no problem solving initiative. You got nothing dumb skull. People who got something to offer to there country are making waves in there various endeavors. Keep crying and wailing on social media like that will bring food to your table. Lazy dumb fucker

You wey get, what have you been able to do with it, other than coming online to make mockery of yourself

Useless idiat, if you run a business, this can never be your stance, so you must be a fraudster then

1 Like

Re: Agbadorians.. How Market?. I Hope You Are Enjoying The Renewed Hope. by nkemjacob2(m): 9:54am On Jul 19, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
e dey pain u igbos say una lose out
do I look ibo to to u? U can see you are suffering from brain disorder. Pls go check ur mental status. Remember to thank me later
Re: Agbadorians.. How Market?. I Hope You Are Enjoying The Renewed Hope. by DevilsEqual(m): 10:11am On Jul 19, 2023
Another unintelligent troll again
He-gbos are just naturally dumb

How else would the govt have countered the subsidy that wasnt paid for by the previous govt and how would they have effect price control for marketers

The last Economics prof from the sad east died in 1998...How ignorant can a whole tribe be

This the 8th he-gbo wailing thread on Nairaland today but somehow u feel, others are the ones feeling it...Logically deficient beings cheesy
Re: Agbadorians.. How Market?. I Hope You Are Enjoying The Renewed Hope. by PlayMaker14: 10:20am On Jul 19, 2023
DevilsEqual:
Another unintelligent troll again
He-gbos are just naturally dumb

How else would the govt have countered the subsidy that wasnt paid for by the previous govt and how would they have effect price control for marketers

The last Economics prof from the sad east died in 1998...How ignorant can a whole tribe be

This the 8th he-gbo wailing thread on Nairaland today but somehow u feel, others are the ones feeling it...Logically deficient beings cheesy
Quite sad an Igbo man is having sexual affairs with your mom unlawfully. πŸ™‚

2 Likes

Re: Agbadorians.. How Market?. I Hope You Are Enjoying The Renewed Hope. by Johans2023: 10:27am On Jul 19, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:
you sound foolish I swear. Mention one policy that people are cashing on in this Tinubu regime.
Re: Agbadorians.. How Market?. I Hope You Are Enjoying The Renewed Hope. by DevilsEqual(m): 10:46am On Jul 19, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Quite sad an Igbo man is having sexual affairs with your mom unlawfully. πŸ™‚

Say na HIV kill your mama no mean say every woman be ashawo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Agbadorians.. How Market?. I Hope You Are Enjoying The Renewed Hope. by PlayMaker14: 10:49am On Jul 19, 2023
DevilsEqual:

Say na HIV kill your mama no mean say every woman be ashawo cheesy cheesy cheesy :Do...at leaast not mine
The Igbo man drilling your mom really did your mom pussy dirty sha.

May her soul rest in peace. πŸ˜‚
Re: Agbadorians.. How Market?. I Hope You Are Enjoying The Renewed Hope. by DevilsEqual(m): 10:52am On Jul 19, 2023
PlayMaker14:
The Igbo man drilling your mom really did your mom pussy dirty sha.

May her soul rest in peace. πŸ˜‚

Go for HIV testing too, cause your loosed deceased mother could have infected every member of your household before her death

This is the trauma speaking not u cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Expose Of Reno Omokri / Why Blame Tinubu For Inflation When Obi Vowed To End Subsidy β€œOn Day One”? / Who Is Umar Yar'adua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.