Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,465 members, 7,836,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Gunmen Kill Eze James Nnamdi (Imo Traditional Ruler) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Kill Eze James Nnamdi (Imo Traditional Ruler) (22733 Views)

Victor Ijioma: Gunmen Kill Imo Traditional Ruler, Set Corpse Ablaze / Hope Uzodimma Gifts Imo Traditional Rulers New Jeeps (Photos) / HURIWA Tells Imo Traditional Rulers To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill Eze James Nnamdi (Imo Traditional Ruler) by LOVEALAIGBO: 11:53am On Jul 19, 2023
idonhammer:
This one is still living in the past.
Keep masturbating on Nnamdi Kanu.

I am sure if this thing happened in benue state you will not talk pimm.

Is Amu.

Surely you should have expected him to be on this thread.....he's a known Igbo hater! Notice his using laughing emojis!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Eze James Nnamdi (Imo Traditional Ruler) by BluntCrazeMan: 11:55am On Jul 19, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
Their region is burning but they don’t care, they are only concerned with what happens in lagos

Police station was burnt n now a traditional ruler killed but they don’t care they are only concerned about lagos

Cc
Proeast
Gidgiddy
Bluntcrazeman
FreeSpirited
Okoata
If you like, misquote me from now till forever,, I won't give you the joy you seek.

The security apparatus in Nigeria is what I blame.

We call these people CRIMINALS.
And that's exactly what they are..

But the Nigerian security continued to call them UGM, and ESN, and IPOB.

We have told the Nigerian security countless times to flush them out and kill them all.
To show them NO MERCY..

But they would go behind our backs and be colluding with these criminals,, and then,, rush to the Media and call them UGM.

And if they fall out with these criminals, then they would rename them from UGM to IPOB/ESN..

It's a pity that lives of innocent unconcerned citizens are being taken in the whole of these mess.. Yet, the Nigerian Security Apparatus are busy colluding with them.

Other people are now saying that we are supporting criminals.??

All of you, including the security apparatus are all shameless.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Eze James Nnamdi (Imo Traditional Ruler) by LOVEALAIGBO: 11:56am On Jul 19, 2023
LOVEALAIGBO:

NO....YOU STFU!

The assholes making sanctimonious/holier-than-thou comments, deriding Igbos' and the south-east and yapping shit like 'we warned you not to support Mazi Kanu and IPOB' or 'Igbo killing Igbo, what's my business'......ALL of these scumbags are Tinubu/APC supporters and are primarily from one ethnicity.....even the OP! They wait all day for these kind of threads and news just so they can post their anti-Obi/Igbo/Kanu comments! They're as vile as they're hateful, and you have to wonder why they're making no moves to detach themselves from a people they despise so much!

I have warned Ndigbo, all these senseless and high-profile attacks on Ndigbo in the south-east are carried out by non-Igbo murder squads domicilled in the south-east! They're aim is to try and maintain the heightened spate of insecurity occassioned by the sit-at-home! THEY are the ones still driving the sit-at-home narrative and still trying to keep the issue current and in the news! Notice it's these same vile Igbo haters that open threads about ekpa and sit-at-home, and it's them that quickly rush to open threads when another senseless murder happens anywhere in the south-east....especially if it occured on a monday! THEY EITHER ARE CONNECTED WITH THESE MURDERS OR ARE HAPPY THEY'RE OCCURRING SO THEY CAN GLOAT AND MOCK IGBOS' AND BLAME PETER OBI AND MAZI KANU THEY'RE STILL HOLDING AGAINST A COURT RULING SETTING HIM FREE!

I warned Ndigbo that, if by omission or commission, that horrrible and wicked old man Tinubu manages to find himself in Aso-Rock, that the insecurity in the south-east will continue in one form or another! I made this prophetic assessment as far back as last year, and sadly i've been proven right!

The very same animals all rushing into these type of threads to cap shit and extend the thread to 10 pages...... one hardly ever sees them on threads about insecurity in their own region or in the north! NO....they're waiting for another engineered and sponsored false-flag attack in the south-east so they can fall into the thread to either gloat or shed crocodile 'tears' and weep more than the bereaved!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Eze James Nnamdi (Imo Traditional Ruler) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:59am On Jul 19, 2023
Family affairs;none of my business !
Re: Gunmen Kill Eze James Nnamdi (Imo Traditional Ruler) by LOVEALAIGBO: 12:02pm On Jul 19, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
If you like, misquote me from now till forever,, I won't give you the joy you seek.

We have told the Nigerian security countless times to flush them out and kill them all.
To show them NO MERCY..

But they would go behind our backs and be colluding with these criminals,, and then,, rush to the Media and call them UGM.

And if they fall out with these criminals, then they would rename them from UGM to IPOB/ESN..

It's a pity that lives of innocent unconcerned citizens are being taken in the whole of these mess.. Yet, the Nigerian Security Apparatus are busy colluding with them.

You're ever so right on the money with the bolded! Any wonder the insecurity hasn't stopped with the so called 'south now taking over Aso-Rock'!? It's all an engineered and sponsored campaign of bloodletting and calumny in the south-east!

These cretins so happy with any kind of senseless murder in the south-east are so overcome with hate and daftness that it's lost on them that they're actually indicting their druglord boss posing as 'president' of Nigeria! As per securing lives and properties of Nigerians, the buck stops at his table, but they all are too stupid to realise this!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Eze James Nnamdi (Imo Traditional Ruler) by Shalommy(f): 12:15pm On Jul 19, 2023
Chiefpriestt:
Your comment shows the kind of background you emerged from. Very sorry for you
Na Ndi bia..fra i be. Tuueehh

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Eze James Nnamdi (Imo Traditional Ruler) by Naustine(m): 12:17pm On Jul 19, 2023
Damn! They finally killed this guy? Man no even reach three years as king. Last year december I was home when that supposed ipob guy 'onye army" that was arrested last December fingered him and he was arrested.. but later released. Now he has been killed so quick. He would have wished he never accepted this kingship. Anyway nigerian journalists and their gutter reportage which one is kin of nguru community? LoL...the whole of nguru has up o 20kings, they should be specific. It's nguu nweke
Re: Gunmen Kill Eze James Nnamdi (Imo Traditional Ruler) by BluntCrazeMan: 12:25pm On Jul 19, 2023
LOVEALAIGBO:

You're ever so right on the money with the bolded! Any wonder the insecurity hasn't stopped with the so called 'south now taking over Aso-Rock'!? It's all an engineered and sponsored campaign of bloodletting and calumny in the south-east!

These cretins so happy with any kind of senseless murder in the south-east are so overcome with hate and daftness that it's lost on them that they're actually indicting their druglord boss posing as 'president' of Nigeria! As per securing lives and properties of Nigerians, the buck stops at his table, but they all are too stupid to realise this!

If you think I am telling lies,, observe the whole news of violence in the South East.

When Police Station Got Burnt, and no policeman died,, it is the UGM that attacked.
(In reality, they truly knew about the attack, and they knew the time the attack would be launched - that is, let me not even conclude that they planned and executed the attack by themselves)

But whenever Police Station got burnt and took them truly unawares, then it was the IPOB/ESN.. No more the UGM.

When are we going to stop taking all these nonsense,, and fight this crime of arson and killings and kidnappings and bloodletting for real.??

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Eze James Nnamdi (Imo Traditional Ruler) by omenka(m): 12:36pm On Jul 19, 2023
Congratulations Racoon.

Sure you must be clinging glasses and bumping fists over this "refreshing" news. I'm also sure you already purchased the wines to celebrate the next incident whenever it occurs.

🤡🤡🤡

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Eze James Nnamdi (Imo Traditional Ruler) by Showguyz: 12:52pm On Jul 19, 2023
The South East needs to look into there security
Re: Gunmen Kill Eze James Nnamdi (Imo Traditional Ruler) by Showguyz: 1:11pm On Jul 19, 2023
RosyIsBlessed:
This tribe no longer respect their traditional stools like their forefathers did. No wonder people from that tribe have no respect for elders. They disrespect and Insult elderly people without batting eyelid.
They can keep helping us reduce the population of Nigeria of all I care
Re: Gunmen Kill Eze James Nnamdi (Imo Traditional Ruler) by richie240: 1:41pm On Jul 19, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
Im still at a lose to know why Peter obi has never condemned the killings in SE.

This is a man that wants to rule Nigeria but fast to condemn any killings in other regions.

Peter obi is a bug pretender who has nothing upstirs to offer but just lips and brainwashing those who support him.

A shame
You shd be much more concerned with how many Igbos MAJORITY OF IGBOS have so far REFUSED TO OPENLY condemn the killings in se.

It's a tribal thing not only obi is at fault.
The same ppl that keep quiet/support Igbos mayhem will scream blue murder if they hear their bloda is bitten by mosquito in Lagos/kano but will keep quiet when d same bloda is killed by another igbo brethren. They will even quarrel/fight with non-igbos who dared interfere in the matter.

Their hypocrisy is mind boggling.
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Eze James Nnamdi (Imo Traditional Ruler) by marley145: 1:51pm On Jul 19, 2023
Talibans of the east
Re: Gunmen Kill Eze James Nnamdi (Imo Traditional Ruler) by seunodediranivy: 1:55pm On Jul 19, 2023
killing themselves like cockroach, hei sege, this is abystimally silly, I seriously pity these spices of human being,

... that's why they are embarking on revolutionary relocation from their region to others regions,

hmm, "no peace in the land", infact, this is senseless more than boko Haram war,

hahaha, why all these, but why is it that these people claim to be wise and intelligent, this is blunt madness.

bad news everyday, how could those that are able to flee the region wouldn't readily ready to pick coins from the same hole with their host?.

claiming no man's land everywhere, including sambisa forest, this is serious o, terrible one.

brothers killing brothers, sons killing fathers, this is sacrilege and abomination.

Okay o.
Re: Gunmen Kill Eze James Nnamdi (Imo Traditional Ruler) by RosyIsBlessed: 2:05pm On Jul 19, 2023
Showguyz:

They can keep helping us reduce the population of Nigeria of all I care

I don't support the killings tho
Re: Gunmen Kill Eze James Nnamdi (Imo Traditional Ruler) by oyatainer(m): 2:33pm On Jul 19, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

To show them NO MERCY..

This useless people will be writing as if they are dumb. Who did Unknown gunmen killed first before started dealing with the civilians? When they took all the police stations and Army Barracks one by one and attack them, didnt you read the news? When they took all the inec offices and burnt them down, didnt your people clap for them? When Federal Government sent operation python dance to east , didnt you elders who lost their voice regain their voice to call it genocide against Igbo? Upon the fact that all the culprits arrested by securitries are Igbo, go through this thread alone if you will not see that your people never take responsibilities that the criminals are Igbo. How many Igbo elders, including headless Inwayawun or what do you call him and Obi has called out the Ipob or the criminals parading themselves as unknown gunmen out? The thing is now getting out of hand, you remember FG. FG of shithole and zoo for that matter. What FG needs is Igbo to take responsibility, and elders come out to condemn them the way they are quick to condemn anything attack against Igbo in Lagos or outside Lagos. How will a region who claimed to have fought a war before be so coward and directionless?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Eze James Nnamdi (Imo Traditional Ruler) by AGBADOAREWAGOAT: 4:59pm On Jul 19, 2023
THE TRUE IS BITTER LIKE GBOGBO NI SHEH
MAGANI BURANTASHI
OTA PIA PIA

Grand work of implanted APC cohorts....Pray for PEACE in the EAST

IDONBLIVIT
Re: Gunmen Kill Eze James Nnamdi (Imo Traditional Ruler) by Ofemmanu1: 7:17pm On Jul 19, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Ibos killing Ibos. To what end?

To Mock Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Eze James Nnamdi (Imo Traditional Ruler) by TERMlNATOR(m): 7:49pm On Jul 19, 2023
BuhariAdvocate:
Gun men in this 21st century southeast the most uncivilized region in Nigeria.
says an aboki who need millitary escourt before he can go to farm. grin grin
Re: Gunmen Kill Eze James Nnamdi (Imo Traditional Ruler) by Okeyc230: 8:10pm On Jul 19, 2023
Mbaise my country home! How thou at bad now?
Re: Gunmen Kill Eze James Nnamdi (Imo Traditional Ruler) by Salebo: 8:44pm On Jul 19, 2023
LOVEALAIGBO:

NO....YOU STFU!

The assholes making sanctimonious/holier-than-thou comments, deriding Igbos' and the south-east and yapping shit like 'we warned you not to support Mazi Kanu and IPOB' or 'Igbo killing Igbo, what's my business'......ALL of these scumbags are Tinubu/APC supporters and are primarily from one ethnicity.....even the OP! They wait all day for these kind of threads and news just so they can post their anti-Obi/Igbo/Kanu comments! They're as vile as they're hateful, and you have to wonder why they're making no moves to detach themselves from a people they despise so much!

I have warned Ndigbo, all these senseless and high-profile attacks on Ndigbo in the south-east are carried out by non-Igbo murder squads domicilled in the south-east! They're aim is to try and maintain the heightened spate of insecurity occassioned by the sit-at-home! THEY are the ones still driving the sit-at-home narrative and still trying to keep the issue current and in the news! Notice it's these same vile Igbo haters that open threads about ekpa and sit-at-home, and it's them that quickly rush to open threads when another senseless murder happens anywhere in the south-east....especially if it occured on a monday! THEY EITHER ARE CONNECTED WITH THESE MURDERS OR ARE HAPPY THEY'RE OCCURRING SO THEY CAN GLOAT AND MOCK IGBOS' AND BLAME PETER OBI AND MAZI KANU THEY'RE STILL HOLDING AGAINST A COURT RULING SETTING HIM FREE!

I warned Ndigbo that, if by omission or commission, that horrrible and wicked old man Tinubu manages to find himself in Aso-Rock, that the insecurity in the south-east will continue in one form or another! I made this prophetic assessment as far back as last year, and sadly i've been proven right!

The very same animals all rushing into these type of threads to cap shit and extend the thread to 10 pages...... one hardly ever sees them on threads about insecurity in their own region or in the north! NO....they're waiting for another engineered and sponsored false-flag attack in the south-east so they can fall into the thread to either gloat or shed crocodile 'tears' and weep more than the bereaved!

You are just a little miscreant that is mindless..

E go reach you soonest..

Mohrun!
Re: Gunmen Kill Eze James Nnamdi (Imo Traditional Ruler) by Salebo: 8:48pm On Jul 19, 2023
LOVEALAIGBO:

NO....YOU STFU!

Mwete gi,maa gbabuo gi myself..

Ewu!
Re: Gunmen Kill Eze James Nnamdi (Imo Traditional Ruler) by WELLDONE4040: 5:17am On Jul 20, 2023
omohayek:

So it's the evil "Yoruba tribe" that pushed Nnamdi Kanu to go abroad looking for "guns and bullets", before coming to inaugurate the "Eastern Security Network" that later metastasized into the "unknown gunmen" who were cheered on by fellow Igbos as they began to slaughter other Igbos? It's the "demonic" Yorubas who are telling Simon Ekpa to impose "sit at homes" on all of Igboland from the comfort of Finland? It's this "Yoruba tribe" that has kept Peter Obi and other elected Igbo leaders from speaking out as their home region has degenerated into a lawless free-for-all? These Yoruba people must be really powerful to have such an effect on Igbo leaders!
Any Nigerian supporting injustice is also injuring him/herself bc what goes around must surely comes around, if truly we need one Nigeria lets work and talk like one nation, I like ur story post about (MKN) but u forgot to mention that He is always ready to defend himself. The youngman talked when he was in dos and came down to nigeria for him to be arrested and he was in 2016. Court grant him bail and strip 7/8 charges against him. Why he was still enjoy his bail Nigeria men uniform invended his house and kill 28 without stating to discover any arm. Which nigeria court has ruled in favour of MKN tell nigeria government to pay him 1bn. After all drama mkn was arrest as the do it and bought back to nigeria and taking to court the dischargehim again in all the arrogation against him. FG still hold him. As a well mean Nigeria that meant well for our country. I dont see what the young man did since nigeria court can not convin him.
You cant dey ontop forever NATURE MUST TAKE IT CAUSE
Re: Gunmen Kill Eze James Nnamdi (Imo Traditional Ruler) by Arapmoi22: 8:26am On Jul 20, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Ibos killing Ibos. To what end?

In order to really make it painful to Nigeria, maybe they go ahead to kill all their 1st Class Kings starting from Obi of Onitsha.

They will bring Nigeria to her knees if that is executed.

Try it and see all agitations become a super success.

Nigeria must be dealt with by killing more Igbo Kings.

Onyeara.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Eze James Nnamdi (Imo Traditional Ruler) by Josephkabila12: 9:41am On Jul 20, 2023
This zone is filled with high crime rate already

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Every Governor In Rivers Fights The Next One; It's Spiritual Problem - Ibiyeomie / Peregrino Brimah: Why Jonathanians Desperately Want Osinbajo & El-rufai To Fight / FG To Begin Campaign Against Indiscipline, African-time Syndrome — Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.