Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,208 members, 7,836,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Introduce Your Business - Business To Business (146) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Introduce Your Business (453030 Views)

Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost / Introduce Your Business / Introduce Your Bussiness With The Keyz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (342) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introduce Your Business by osikhueme(f): 12:30pm On Mar 02, 2012
Atlantis aquariums is the ultimate aquarium company. With more than 12 years of fish keeping and 7 years of retail experience we bring a touch of tranquility and beauty to organizations large and small. Our customers appreciate our professional and efficient service – not to mention our passion for fish!

Aquariums with their infinite variety of colors, shapes and movements are not only pleasing to the eye but extremely therapeutic as well!
The engaging nature of the aquarium helps individuals to look outside of themselves, providing a distraction from the pressures of everyday life. Some even say that they have a hypnotic effect.
Research has shown that watching fish in an aquarium can help promote a feeling of wellbeing, generating a sense of calm and relaxation that can reduce stress and lower blood pressure.

pls contact tunji.ajayi1@gmail.com, 08034108529 also www.arifar.com.ng (atlantis aquariums)
Re: Introduce Your Business by Tisa: 4:34pm On Mar 04, 2012
Tisa:
Hello all,
I urgently need a 1000 tonne flat belly barge for hire for 1 year.
Kindly let me know the daily hire price and ve the pictures of the one available.
This is very urgent.
Please send ur replies to tisanigeria@yahoo.com or call 08180561163.
Tnx
Re: Introduce Your Business by feflo: 6:58pm On Mar 04, 2012
Hi friends, my name is Omologun Femi Adebayo, i own and

operate a small company called FEFLO ENGINEERING SERVICES,

its a one-stop engineering solutions company. We undertake

services ranging from Electrical Installations, Plumbing

installations, Generator repairs, service $ installation,

computer sales, service, repair, networking, Air conditioner

service $ installation. Whatever your engineering needs, you

can always count on us to deliver. Reach me on 08023662352.
Re: Introduce Your Business by fxg(m): 12:51pm On Mar 06, 2012
My name is Folarin Ogunrinde,The leader of Nigerias topmost Forex Trading Group-TheFx-Generals.

We are glad to announce to announce to you the
launch of Nigerias Leading Forex Trading club,TheFx-Generals.

We are a Forex Trading club with a.genuine passion to help
Traders around the world acheive success in Forex.Hence
we want you to enjoy our effective and powerful 1 month
FREE access into our LIVE TRADE ROOM.If you have wished
you understood Forex Trading,This is your opportunity so visit
www.thefxgenerals.com and join us.

Once your application is received,we will send you your login
details so as to login into our live trade room and make same
Profits like us.[ www.thefxgenerals.com]

Feel free to tell traders around the world about our free access
to enjoy our trade calls.Feel free to also see our exploits on
facebook-http://www./170592066369607/

Feel free to write us about any forex related question.

Thepresident,
Thefxgenerals,
www.thefxgenerals.com

+234 8054026489
Re: Introduce Your Business by skillero(m): 6:50pm On Mar 07, 2012
Launch your acting career in a grand style.
Class starts on the 31st March for more information visit:

http://linesfromafrica..com/2012/03/actor-training-classes-atc.html
Re: Introduce Your Business by qmachinery: 12:33pm On Mar 08, 2012
Queen Machinery is the largest trading company of brick and block making machinery in China. We offers various of brick making machines to meet the different requirements of our clients. If you need our block making plant, please Email us: queenmachinery@gmail.com Web: http://www.queenbrick.com grin

Re: Introduce Your Business by tolak(m): 6:02pm On Mar 08, 2012
I have a compiled EBOOK contained 150 BUSINESS IDEAS YOU CAN START NOW AND 20 WAYS TO RAISE BUSINESS CAPITAL WITHOUT GOING TO THE BANK. YOU CAN CHECK FOR FREE DETAILS @ http://starting-ownsmall-business..com .
Re: Introduce Your Business by july16th: 3:25pm On Mar 10, 2012
Re: Introduce Your Business by tolak(m): 4:05pm On Mar 10, 2012
I wish to share with you this blog http://profitableonlinebiz..com/ on PROFITABLE ONLINE BUSINESSES YOU CAN START,
VISIT, READ AND SHARE
Re: Introduce Your Business by BEAUTYBOX9JA: 6:14am On Mar 11, 2012
Beautybox is an online store that deals in authentic clothes,shoes,leather bags and other fashion products such as human hair,body shapers e.t.c
For your convenience we now have a website www.beautyboxnigeria.com
Please visit today and you will be glad you did.
Re: Introduce Your Business by Two4Two(m): 2:07pm On Mar 11, 2012
Hello People
My name is Collins, my company is into goods and services PROMOTION, AWARENESS CREATION, ROAD SHOWS and STREET SALES CANVASSING. If you have new products or services and you want it to reach your Target Market no matter where they are, just call us and we will do your job for you.We have all the necessary logistics in place to deliver.

You can reach me on the Following number:
08056203887 or 08058193749
E-mail: analyzeme@hotmail.com
Address:No. 1B Unity Road Off Mobolaji-Bank Anthony Way Ikeja Lagos.
Re: Introduce Your Business by Two4Two(m): 2:07pm On Mar 11, 2012
Hello People
My name is Collins, my company is into goods and services PROMOTION, AWARENESS CREATION, ROAD SHOWS and STREET SALES CANVASSING. If you have new products or services and you want it to reach your Target Market no matter where they are, just call us and we will do your job for you.We have all the necessary logistics in place to deliver.

You can reach me on the Following number:
08056203887 or 08058193749
E-mail: analyzeme@hotmail.com
Address:No. 1B Unity Road Off Mobolaji-Bank Anthony Way Ikeja Lagos.
Re: Introduce Your Business by bradgg(m): 10:21am On Mar 12, 2012
CUJIKLEEN SERVICES LTD
WE CLEAN AND POLISH ALL FLOOR TILES(MARBLE,TERRAZZO AND WOODEN) INCLUDING ALL WINDOWS,KITCHEN CABINETS AND THE ENTIRE PROPERTY.OUR SERVICES ARE VERY AFFORDABLE AND VALUE FOR YOUR MONEY
4-5 Bedroom House+B/Q:N80,000
2-3 Bedroom Flat:N30,000-N60,000
Shops&Offices:N50,000-N70,000(depending on the space)
Fumigation&Gardening:N30,000
note: all cleaning includes fumigation
CALL: UWA IHAMA
number:080-3634-2063

Re: Introduce Your Business by Jenpoet(f): 1:55pm On Mar 12, 2012
Ventures Africa http://www.ventures-africa.com/ is a monthly Pan-African business magazine, which will champion African capitalism by celebrating African success, free enterprise, the entrepreneurial spirit, and the rewards of hard work. The magazine will hit newsstands across Africa next month!!! cool

You can contact us via Twitter: https://twitter.com/venturesafrica

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/venturesafrica

Re: Introduce Your Business by siobahn: 5:38pm On Mar 12, 2012
Organo Gold Coffee containing 100% natural Ganoderma is the best coffee in the world. It contains antioxidants and anti canserous properties. It is affordable and works amazingly. It is the BEST breakfast beverage option and if coffee is not your style, try Organo Gold Hot Chocolate or cafe Mocha.
Millions of families in over 17 countries wake up every morning to the fresh aroma of Organo Gold coffee. It keeps you alert, smart and healthier. For green tea lovers, organic green tea is available for you.
Send me a mail on cheve1810@yahoo.co.uk to get yours. Organo Gold Coffee containing 100% natural Ganoderma is the best coffee in the world. It contains antioxidants and anti canserous properties. It is affordable and works amazingly. It is the BEST breakfast beverage option and if coffee is not your style, try Organo Gold Hot Chocolate or cafe Mocha.
Millions of families in over 17 countries wake up every morning to the fresh aroma of Organo Gold coffee. It keeps you alert, smart and healthier. For green tea lovers, organic green tea is available for you.
Send me a mail on cheve1810@yahoo.co.uk to get yours.
Organo Gold Coffee containing 100% natural Ganoderma is the best coffee in the world. It contains antioxidants and anti canserous properties. It is affordable and works amazingly. It is the BEST breakfast beverage option and if coffee is not your style, try Organo Gold Hot Chocolate or cafe Mocha.
Send me a mail on cheve1810@yahoo.co.uk to get yours.
Re: Introduce Your Business by Passionplus: 2:31pm On Mar 15, 2012
Hello everyone,my name is Comfort and my company 360degree catering services runs an integrative family oriented service,where we shop for foodstuff and groceries for our clients and cook their meals.So if you want to reduce stress of going to market and cooking your meals after a hard days work and endless traffic in lagos, then let us be of service to you.We can be reached on 07035897858 or BB Pin 2935D2F8. Lets make it easier for the family to be relaxed and well taken care of. smiley
Re: Introduce Your Business by fliptemi: 4:42pm On Mar 15, 2012
[b]i have a 6months old laptop for sale.........configuration is..15.6 inch - 4 GB RAM - Windows 7 - 650 GB disk - AMD CPU - 2.1 GHz CPU......i bought it for N190,000 and i want to sell it for 75,000 naira coz i need the money fast to settle some things...Interested persons should call me on 08137972707
Re: Introduce Your Business by tigana(m): 4:53pm On Mar 16, 2012
OCTAEIGHT:A Property and Energy trading company..

INVEST IN PETROLEUM PRODUCT TRADING WITH AN EXPERT THAT GUARANTEES 5% & 60% ROI(Return on investment)MONTHLY & ANNUALLY RESPECTIVELY.MINIMUM INVESTMENT #2,000,000M,JUST A TARGET OF 20 SLOTS.INTERESTED INVESTORS CAN KINDLY CALL SEGUN ON 2348023704547 OR 2348181516710 AND ceooctaeightltd@gmail.com or segunbankole2000@yahoo.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by uwa234: 3:31pm On Mar 17, 2012
hello group,
i will like us to educate ourselves on network marketing, the structure of it, how it works and how one can benefit from it.
I will also like to see the names of companies that are into network marketing, top 10 of them i.e network marketing companies.
thank you.
Re: Introduce Your Business by sp2002(m): 7:28pm On Mar 17, 2012
ABIMBOLA TAJUDEEN,
FARM MANAGER,
RUKRIL FARMS AND FEEDMILL.

WE ARE AN AGRO-ALLIED COMPANY OPERATING POULTRY, FISHERY, PIGERY ETC. OUR COMPANY IS SITUATED IN IBEJU-LEKKI LGA OF LAGOS STATE. NIGERIA.

PART OF OUR FUNTIONS IS THAT WE ESTABLISH FARMS {POULTRY, PIGERY OR FISHERY} FOR BEGINNERS THAT ARE WILLING TO VENTURE IN TO THE BUSINESS. FORE MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CALL : 08137775986
Re: Introduce Your Business by austinellis: 4:55am On Mar 18, 2012
Company name:CREATIVE NETWORK INT'L
In need of:BRAND AMBASSADORS

A MALAYSIAN COMPANY (CNI) ENLISTED IN THE ASIAN STOCK EXCHANGE IS CURRENTLY RE-STRUCTURING AND IT NEEDS BRAND AMBASSADORS TO REPRESENT THE COMPANY AND AT THE SAME TIME HELP THEM IN CREATING MULTIPLE STREAMS INCENTIVES SUCH AS A CAR,TRIPS OVERSEAS ,APARTMENT AND MONTHLY RESIDUAL INCOME...FOR MORE INFO PLEASE VISIT OUR OFFICE ON WED,SAT 9AM AT NO2 TALABI STREET,OFF ADENIYI JONES,(VULCANIZER B/STOP)IKEJA LAGOS OR GIVE ME A CALL 07039671788,08028089578 BE PUNCTUAL AND WELL DRESSED.THANKS AUSTIN
Re: Introduce Your Business by coolskeelz(m): 5:02pm On Mar 18, 2012
WEIGHBRIDGE BUSINESS IN NIGERIA

http://niftechnicalcompany.com/contactus.html

NIF TECHNICAL COMPANY is a company registered in Nigeria under the companies and Allied Matters Act of 1990 with registration No.LIS 005390.
We are known for quality technical solutions to organizations. Quality and Customer satisfaction is our watchword, and we believe that through our aims and objectives, we should add value to your business and this we are poised to do.

OUR AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
To provide efficient Technical solution to our clients in Mechanical Engineering through our competent staff.

OUR CLIENTS
Since the commencement of the operational activities in our organization, we have being providing services to top organizations like Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc.Golden Pasta Ltd.

Our organizational area of specialization include
1. Providing contract Staff
2. Welding services
3. Fabrication
4. Industrial Erection and installation
5. Scale/weighbridge services
6. Sand-blasting
7. Aesthetics/corrosive protection

PROJECTS WE HAVE DONE

CHECK :http://niftechnicalcompany.com/projects.html

Office: 20 Fola Agoro Shomolu, Lagos, Nigeria
Tel: 08035711532,01-7669626,07070175546
Email: info@niftechnicalcompany.com

Re: Introduce Your Business by adviceme(m): 7:32am On Mar 19, 2012
Pure Water / Table Water Production in Nigeria and Africa.

www.gdrexpert.com/training.php

LET US SHOW YOU HOW TO START PURE WATER BUSINESS AND MAKE PROFIT
Start Pure Water Business in Nigeria for as Low as N400,000.... Contact us now on: 07066318644... Consult us Now!!!

MARTHA DEI WATER SERVICES(a Subsidiary of Austin- Osinachi Industries Ltd), an executive member of the Association of Table Water Producers(ATWAP), Alimosho/Ejigbo Branch(Zone),Lagos State; and a consortium of Water Leading Professionals and Technology Experts in Nigeria. We handle every aspect of water production line from machinery and installation, to analysis, treatment, registration, distribution and packaging. We have tutored many clients from across the country, West and Central Africa on water production and packaging.

Water production and packaging has been one of the most lucrative businesses that we have researched into and found very viable for all who want to become wealthy.

We offer the right knowledge and training to individuals and corporate entities who want to succeed in the industry. 75% of those who enter the business without proper training, pull out within 24 months with burnt fingers. So good training is essential for success.

Go through the website to view our services and training programmes at www.gdrexpert.com/training.php

PURE /TABLE WATER TRAINING CALENDER FOR 2012

PURE WATER TRAINING SEMINAR / WORKSHOP 2012

News Alert::::::::::: Distributors wanted urgently...

Contact us today

Admin Annex:

Austin - Osinachi Ind Ltd

Martha Dei House
Plot 11-13, Odemuyiwa Street
Egbeda - Idimu Road,
Lagos
Nigeria

Tel:+2347066318644 (From Outside Nigeria)

Tel:07066318644 (Within Nigeria)

Email: info@gdrexpert.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (342) (Reply)

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.