Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Introduce Your Business - Business To Business (157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Introduce Your Business (451519 Views)

Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost / Introduce Your Business / Introduce Your Bussiness With The Keyz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (342) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introduce Your Business by Dohak(m): 3:56pm On Nov 11, 2012
My Company is Dohak Ventures and we are into marketing of the following:

1. Android Tablets of various screen sizes and capacities;
2. CCTV Cameras/Recorders
3. Fire Extinguishers (CO2, powder, foam and water types)
4. Car Security devices and alarms

We have been in business for a long time and our reputation speaks for us.
Our office is located in the Challenge area of Ibadan-capital of Oyo State.
Phone number is: 08059601096
Re: Introduce Your Business by famoushenddy: 6:43am On Nov 12, 2012
Hello,

My name is Aburekhanle Hendrix Ayemere, 29years of age, a native of Ekpoma in Edo State but currently based in Lagos.

I have experience in production of palm oil,

I have been in the system of palm oil since when I was born, my grand mother, whom I grew up with in a little village called Illeh in Esan West Local Government Of Edo State, was into production of palm oil through manual production, and she was producing to sell in the neighboring town. We normally produce about 40-60 liters in about 10 days then, which she sell in the neighboring market (popularly called Ekpoma Market) for the upkeep of the family.

When my father who was a policeman in the Nigeria police force retired from service, he came to the village, when I was about 18, he bought machines for the production of palm oil, me, my daddy, my elder and younger sister was doing the production then with some family friends that will volunteer to help and we were producing about 1,500-2,000 liters in 3 months, which my daddy was using to take care of the family needs including our school fees and saved for our university education. He stopped the business when we the children all got admission into university and left the village to city for our university then he had no one to help him in the factory, (he still have the machines till today and they are still working).

Over the years, I have been able to learn more on palm oil, I have discover that I have the potentials to become one of the richest men in Africa in less than 20years. I have studied palm oil tree to an extend, and I can analyze and tell, how much money you can get from one palm tree in a year. I have also come to discover that with 8Million Nigeria Naira, (50,000 USD), I can be worth more than 6Billion Naira (40Million USD) in less than 10years, worth over 100 Billion USD in less than 20years, and this will grow into series of multimillion Dollars empire in the next 20years.

I will stop here for now.

If you find interest in investing on palm oil producing company, contact me on hend_ay@yahoo.com or call 08133838940 for more details and one on one meeting.

I have everything planned out.

pls its for only serious minded investors.

THANKS.
Re: Introduce Your Business by afolabisegun(m): 7:42am On Nov 12, 2012
are u interested in starting online importation business, you might want to start buying abroad at cheaper price, then take a look on this guide for you www.importationbiz..com
Re: Introduce Your Business by emkiu: 11:27am On Nov 12, 2012
BRANDURS CONCEPTS

The Brandurs! Team is a group of young professionals who provide services including:

-Website Designing and Development:
We design flexible,exciting and innovative websites from scratch and also develop and maintain already designed websites
-Graphic Designing in various forms:
Our graphic team is very experienced in the designs of logos, banners for different purposes, complimentary/business cards, letterheads and many more
-Event Consulting:
We also provide consulting services which include providing resources to bring your events to life: AGM's, birthdays, weddings, seminars, etc

We also assist with Web Domain Registration and Hosting.

AT THE MOMENT WE HAVE AN ON-GOING RE-BRANDING PROMO!! WHICH IS POISED AT BRINGING YOUR BUSINESSES TO LIFE; YOU STAND TO GET: WEBSITE, LOGO, COMPLIMENTARY CARD, LETTERHEAD DESIGNS AND MORE FOR JUST N70,000

Contact us:
e-mail: admin@brandurs.com
Phone numbers: 08063156605, 08055426885
Facebook: www.facebook.com/BrandursConcepts
Twitter: www.twitter.com/brandursconcept
BB Pin: 28D4589F
Re: Introduce Your Business by shehzadoza: 7:44pm On Nov 12, 2012
[b]ACM Gold Nigeria, which is an exclusive Certified Partner of ACM Gold Global, a leading Forex and CFD Brokerage house offering online currency trading, futures, options and commodities. ACM Gold Global has corporate Headquarters in Mauritius and African Headquarters in South Africa, and regulated with the highly respected bodies, FSC (Financial Services Commission), the FSB (Financial Services Board) and is a member of GBOT (Global Board of Trade).

It is exciting times, the monopoly of Forex and commodities’ trading in Nigeria has been broken. The launch of our Ikeja , is testament to the commitment and growth of ACM Gold across Nigeria. As part of our development of the market and since Forex & Commodities trading is largely on a “do-it-your-self” platform, we have dedicated a sum of US$5m for the training of Nigerians as Forex and Commodities traders, with US$1.5m for the region of Lagos at the first instance. So, we are currently running free Basic and Advance trainings by seasoned International Traders and Facilitators at our Lagos offices. These trainings would normally have cost each participant a sum of N100,000 but we have underwritten these costs and they would be absolutely free between now and January, 2012 (for Lagos residents) and are based on availability of space. You may visit our Website (www.acmgold.com.ng) to book your date(s) for the training.

During the training programme we will offer you a demo-account which is linked to live trades for you to try your new skills on; and it is ONLY when you are comfortable that we encourage you to migrate to a “live” account where you can now trade to make money. We also offer a free mentoring program during your first month of live-trading.

ACM Gold dedicated Forex & Commodities trading/training experts to answer your enquiries and discuss areas of possible collaboration with your firm for earning dedicated income on all trades from your referrals, etc.

Real Forex & Commodities Trading has finally arrived for Nigerians, I hope that you will share our excitement and join us. We look forward to meeting you along with your esteemed colleagues.
[/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][size=13pt][/size]

1 Like

Re: Introduce Your Business by infotail(m): 10:50pm On Nov 12, 2012
hello.am makuo.
I run an online buisness named infomation buisness.we offer alot of helpful clue like
1.how to get your uk visa
2.cure to premature ejaculatio,
3.seduction formular
4.lose weight
5.female orgasm mystery
6.how to make money with your blog.
And other product.
WE ALSO TEACH PEOPKE HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE
our office is at www.e-book.gnbo.com.ng
Contact-08103746511
Re: Introduce Your Business by infotail(m): 10:50pm On Nov 12, 2012
hello.am makuo.
I run an online buisness named infomation buisness.we offer alot of helpful clue like
1.how to get your uk visa
2.cure to premature ejaculation,
3.seduction formular
4.lose weight
5.female orgasm mystery
6.how to make money with your blog.
And other product.
WE ALSO TEACH PEOPKE HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE
our office is at www.e-book.gnbo.com.ng
Contact-08103746511
Re: Introduce Your Business by Pinkblee: 6:25pm On Nov 13, 2012
Re: Introduce Your Business by GomokEvent(f): 9:33pm On Nov 13, 2012
Gomok Event Homes:-

Welcome to Gomok Event Homes, Best Nigeria and Africa’s leading event planning home, a full event service company that provides complete services to Event Planners, Individuals, Organizations And Corporate Companies. 

We assist in planning, organizing and managing your Weddings, Political Campaigns, Church Programs, Holy Unions, Anniversaries, Occasions, Launchings, Road Shows, End of the Year Parties, Birthday Parties, House Warming, Exhibitions etc. 

We provide immeasurable services such as Halls, Decorations, Cakes, Catering, Small Chops, Drinks Service, Fireworks, Flowers, Live Band/DJ/ Artistes, Make Up/Ushers/Models, Mcs/Comedians, Party Equipment And Stage Effects, Photography, Events Coverage, Event Security, Portable Mobiles Toilet, Wedding Bridal Gowns and Complete Event Tools. 

We look forward to stay connected and work for you always.. 
100% assured competences at all time. 

For Further Details and Inquiries 
The Father's House 
End of Gbadamosi Eletu St 
Osapa London Lekki, 
Lagos, Nigeria 
Tel: +2348033939131
+2348179000662, 
+2348071823672 ,PIN:25EFA13F

Re: Introduce Your Business by elmihien: 11:39pm On Nov 13, 2012
i recommend you post your ad here wwwgiantbellycom
Ima-obong:
Hello Friends, I am a marketer with City Central Group of Companies. We are importers and our products include:
CITY CENTRAL GROUP OF COMPANIES

AVAILABLE FOR SALE

(A) ELECTRICALS

S/NO ITEMS
1. Gear Switch 30amps
2. Gear Switch 60amps
3. Gear Switch 100amps
4. Gear Switch 400amps
5. Consumer Unit 4ways
6. Consumer Unit 6ways
7. Consumer Unit 8ways
8. Modular Louver 4x2f (Fluorescents Modular)
9. Modular Prismatic 4x2f (Fluorescents Modular)
10. Double Diffuser 2x4f (Fluorescents Fitting)
11. Double Diffuser 2x2f (Fluorescents Fitting)
12. Cut Out 60/80amps
13. Cut Out 100amps
14. Bulk Head Fittings – Astral Rectangular
15. Distribution Board 6amps
16. Distribution Board 8amps
17. Distribution Board MemD4, Single Phase
18. Distribution Board MemD6, Single Phase
19. Distribution Board MemD8, Single Phase
20. Distribution Board D4, Federal
21. Distribution Board D8, SPN
22. Distribution Board D4, TN3
23. Distribution Board D6, TN3
24. E.L.C.B. Single Phase
25. E.L.C.B. Three Phase
26. Change Over 30amps
27. Change Over 60amps
28. Change Over 100amps
29. Change Over 200amps
30. Cooker Unit
31. Control Switch K1
32. Control Switch K2
33. Ceiling Fittings 75mm
34. Ceiling Fittings 100mm
35. Street Light (Big) 150amps
36. Street Light (Small) 250amps

(B) WC (VERONY – TWYFORD)

37. WC Washing Hand Basin
38. WC Bathe
39. WC Bottle Trap 11/2
40. WC Bottle Trap 11/4
41. WC Pan Connector
42. WC Tank
43. WC Floor Master
44. WC Seat
45. WC Complete with Bathe
46. WC Complete without Bathe
47. Bathe Room Water Heater (Ariston)

(C) JAYCUZZI BATH

48. Big Jaccuzzi
49. Medium Jaccuzzi
50. Small Jaccuzzi

(D) FLOOR TILES (BENTRIFLY)
51. 6x6 m2 (White only) 88pcs x 1ctn
52. 30 x 30 m2 (Green, Pink, Grey) 20pcs x 1ctn
53. 40 x 40 m2 (Green, Pink, Grey) 20pcs x 1ctn

(E) WALL TILES
54. 8 x 12 m2 (Any colour) 16pcs x 1ctn
55. 12 x 30 m2 (Any colour) 16pcs x 1ctn

(F) MARBLES

56. 30 x 60 m2 (Any colour) 5pcs x 1ctn

(G) CEILING BOARD

57. Pop Ceiling
Re: Introduce Your Business by Lancier(m): 3:04pm On Nov 14, 2012
Do you know Insurance is the modern day creator and protector of wealth?

We at InsuranceDirect2U in association with STACO Insurance Plc can provide you with world class insurance services to safeguard you in Nigeria's challenging environment.

Our Services:
Motor Insurance,Fire and Special Perils Insurance,Personal Protection Plan,Burglary Insurance,Home Insurance,Accident Insurance,Building Insurance,Workmen Compensation,Marine & Aviation Insurance,Engineering & Construction Insurance,Oil & Gas Insurance etc.

Our rates and premiums are quite competitive and affordable. We also offer we flexible payment plans and advisory services.

For inquiries, call LANCIER on 08033054437 or ping me. BB Pin: 32522912. You can also email me on lancier224@yahoo.com.

INSURE TODAY to safeguard against the unforeseen. Please forward to all your friends and contacts.

InsuranceDirect2U...Quality Service Delivery "2U" Guaranteed!
Re: Introduce Your Business by GomokEvent(f): 12:09am On Nov 15, 2012
Welcome to Gomok Event Homes
We assist in planning, organising managing Individuals, Organisations and Corporate Events such as:-

Weddings, End of the Years Parties, Occasions, Launchings, Road Show & Other Events....

Book Now!!! Promo Pack!!!.. 1Million Naira. (300 Guests MAX)... Offer End Dec.

It Entails:-
Halls, Decorations, Cakes, Catering, Small Chops, Drinks Service, Flowers, Live Band/DJ, Make Up, Ushers, Mcs/Comedians, Party Equipment And Stage Effects, Photography, Events Coverage, Event Security and More Options

100% assured competences at all time. 

For more Details and Breakdown Call:
Pin:25EFA13F
Gomokeventplanner@gmail.com

Gomok Event Homes
Thanks and God Bless You..
We are Exceptional!!!
Re: Introduce Your Business by sms9ja(f): 5:17pm On Nov 15, 2012
we @ WAFSERVICES offer,bulksms(and credible nos),bulksms/ business opportunity consult ,ankara accesories, grin grin

also showcase yur buz to d global audience on d 2nd an 3rd dec @ eagles club surulere for info,call 08036638933, pin-219C7A0F- wafservices@gmail.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by davj50(m): 4:07pm On Nov 17, 2012
Am david by name from edo state but born and brought upin akure ondo state,my dad is into timber biz there I do help him in the sawmill to do gradind of finishing products like planks nd sqare logs,I also learn the in and out of the timber busness,on my quest of taking the business to the next levle I came over to nairalanders to introduce the biz here,as we all know that timber business is a wide business and very lucrative,to set up a sawmill of your own will either bandsaw or mighty-mighty will cost u notin less than dis is d analysis down here
Three plot of land at 200k=600
The building will cost 300k
The concrete on which the machine will b install will cost 50k
And the machine will cost 1.5m if it is bandsaw
But that of d mighty-mighty will cost 800k
Then lincence from the govt is 800k
Then the truck that will be supplyin the sawmill logs from bush cost 2m
Alltogether runs millions and at least if u have a sawmill and a truck you will earn nothing less than 1milion permonth
Or better still if u can't afford such an ammount to start up the mill then you can rent at the rate of 800k per year,and still earn ur money
For a start you can try and get a truck the specific once used for the biz is stey 580 the type used in benin city for same biz at least geting a standard truck with long chasses will cost u 2m and it will earn u at least 200k permonth even without u doing anyting we will used the truck and pay to you 200k|month with legal agreement signed with lawyers from both party and all forms of minor fault will be taking care of includin d driver and loaders.you can contact me for details on 07061835447 calls and mesages from serios minded personalty that realy want to invest should pls call alone God bless.
Re: Introduce Your Business by davj50(m): 4:12pm On Nov 17, 2012
Am david by name from edo state but born and brought upin akure ondo state,my dad is into timber biz there I do help him in the sawmill to do gradind of finishing products like planks nd sqare logs,I also learn the in and out of the timber busness,on my quest of taking the business to the next levle I came over to nairalanders to introduce the biz here,as we all know that timber business is a wide business and very lucrative,to set up a sawmill of your own will either bandsaw or mighty-mighty will cost u notin less than dis is d analysis down here
Three plot of land at 200k=600
The building will cost 300k
The concrete on which the machine will b install will cost 50k
And the machine will cost 1.5m if it is bandsaw
But that of d mighty-mighty will cost 800k
Then lincence from the govt is 800k
Then the truck that will be supplyin the sawmill logs from bush cost 2m
Alltogether runs millions and at least if u have a sawmill and a truck you will earn nothing less than 1milion permonth
Or better still if u can't afford such an ammount to start up the mill then you can rent at the rate of 800k per year,and still earn ur money
For a start you can try and get a truck the specific once used for the biz is stey 580 the type used in benin city for same biz at least geting a standard truck with long chasses will cost u 2m and it will earn u at least 200k permonth even without u doing anyting we will used the truck and pay to you 200k|month with legal agreement signed with lawyers from both party and all forms of minor fault will be taking care of includin d driver and loaders.you can contact me for details on 07061835447 calls and mesages from serios minded personalty that realy want to invest should pls call alone God bless.
Re: Introduce Your Business by Simeukg: 9:39am On Nov 19, 2012
[color=#770077][/color]Introducing Simeukg and Sons LTD,12 Alderton road,Ikot Ekpene,Akwa Ibom state.We are dealers of all types Building materials,suppliers,we also undertake construction of buildings etc.visit us today and get our materials at a very low price,u can contact us wit d followings,08064319590,08033960481 or joesim08@yahoo.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by phillip001(m): 10:51am On Nov 19, 2012
hi my name is okey ginika,iam into facility mgt. and iam also into mushroom farming.call me if you need any of these on 08037059582 grin shocked[color=#990000][/color] cheesy wink
Re: Introduce Your Business by Okeme01(m): 11:09pm On Nov 19, 2012
Hello House,
I work jointly with Zedd Trade, Kanpur, India. We can supply indian rice in 90 day (30 days for shipment and 60 days voyage)
Price: $430/mt - $1400/mt depending on the quality.
Payment: l/c or 10% advance against 90% confirmed l/c. We put on board after l/c or advance.
Adejor.
08135325863, 08184147532,
EMAIL: dejmindnigco@gmail.com

Re: Introduce Your Business by thatguystephen(m): 12:51am On Nov 20, 2012
Syntek Global
Distributor of Xtreme Fuel treatment. The fuel enhancer with nobel prize winning chemistry. We guarantee that the product will do what we say it does or we give you your money back. Works in all vehicles,generators,mowers,motor bikes, boats or any machine which runs on petroleum fuel. Savings of about 10percent and upwards depending on make and age of vehicle.(Saving you more than you spend) . Watch out for increased horsepower,decreased exhaust emmissions and prolonged engine life with less maintenance requirements
get yours with ID:1AF5D
email: steprin88@yahoo.com
Office present in Lagos

Re: Introduce Your Business by gabolz(m): 11:09am On Nov 20, 2012
BUSSINESS PLAN FOR THE PROCUREMENT AND RUNNING A HIRE SERVICE.
Excavator (1994 CAT 322L)
The Nigerian geographical region is currently going through a period of development and expansion due to the increase in population and this has necessitated previously abandoned hinterlands and rural areas to be cleared for human and industrial habitation. This fact is evident in the rapid development been seen in areas such as Lagos-Ibadan express road, Lagos-Badagry expressway, Lekki free trade zone etc.
In order to clear the fields for building constructions, road maps etc. The usefulness of some vital equipment such as the Excavator (1994 CAT 322L) cannot be over emphasized.
The Different Uses of Excavators
Excavator is a machine used mainly in civil engineering works. The main function of the excavator is to dig and move earth. Beside being used in construction sites, excavators are also commonly used in mining activities. It is comprised of a boom stick, which is a joined arm, a cab, which is fixed atop of the undercarriage equipped with tracks.
Different excavators are available in the market in different sizes. The smallest excavator is known as mini excavator. Mini excavator weighing near about 1470 kg or 3240 lb. The size of the bucket in this type of excavator is 0.036 cubic meter at most and the broadness of the track can accordingly be adjusted to 35 inches or 89 cm. From this mini size, the same company can also produce the largest excavator, which can weigh around 187,360lb or 84,980 kg. The size of the bucket is almost 4.5 cubic meters.
A modern excavator is a very verstile machine. As it has a powered hydraulic system, this can be adapted for many uses. Just by changing the attachment, instead of the bucket, the excavator function is changed. If it is to be used as a demolition excavator, a hydraulic power breaker or grapple is used.
An auger can be also attached and the excavator becomes a drilling machine. This is especially usefull where shallow excavation of a few meters are required. Example for foundation works or installation of poles.
A series of pictures below shows the different types of attachment and uses.

Here you can see an excavator is attached with an auger. The auger is hydraulic powered.

And when attached with a vibratory pile hammer, an excavator can be used to install sheetpiles.

Used in scrap yards, excavators are attached with electromagnets to sort out metals

In quarries or where breaking hard rocks are required, here an excavator is attached with a hydraulic rock breaker. The breaker is equally usefull for breaking concrete as in demolition works.

Broken rocks than can be removed using a rock grabber as shown here. A grabber is a versatile attachment with different designs. Beside rocks, it can be used to grab just about anything.

The above are just some of the different tools that can be attached to a modern hydraulic excavator. Take note that the types of attchment availble are not limited to the above only as there is a wide selection of attachment. Some can be custom built for a particular project or condition. But what is important in this article is that a modern hydraulic excavtor is a very usefull piece of equipment.
COST AND MAINTENANCE.
It is quite expensive purchasing a brand new Excavator as its price ranges between 120,000- 170,000 US Dollars excluding import duties and other tariffs. Used once are made available for sale by major manufacturers such as CAT, VOLVO etc. we are recommending from our experience that we purchase the CAT 322L Excavator (a 1994 model) due to its durability, reliability and affordability. The cost of purchasing and importing this equipment from CAT through the services of an accredited agent in Germany into the country arrives at an estimated amount of 10million including cost of clearing at the Nigerian seaport.
Due to the durability of this equipment, the cost of its operations doesn’t go beyond its fueling and maintenance which is quite reasonable. Also due to its year of manufacture, its parts are readily available in the Nigerian market and our technical expertise also knows how to manage it during period of breakdown and maintenance requirement.

IT’S BUSINESS PROSPECTS.
From the above mentioned description of this equipment it can be seen that its functions and usefulness are immeasurable. It has a ready and steady market amongst construction companies, property managers, individuals and lots more. This equipment has been proven to make an average of N60, 000 naira a day as cost of hiring which doesn’t include cost of fueling and other expenses. Also from current experience in the Lekki free trade zone, there is high demand for its services. This claim can be verified in the on-going construction projects that are taken place in the zone.

OUR PROPOSAL
We at GABOLS ENGINEERING SERVICES(GES), hereby propose to go into partnership with an investor with the following terms.
1) That the investor provides a capital of N10million for the purchase and clearing of the said equipment for operations purpose.
2) That the cost of maintenance and other required repairs as the need arises will be bon by GES.
3) That the said equipment would be purchased and duly registered under the name of the investor.
4) That a payment plan for the remittance of the invested funds including an agreed percentage interest on capital be reached within a stipulated time frame. (We at GES are proposing a 30 months payment plan which includes interest on capital).
5) That the remits would be made every 3 months and within the stipulated time frame.
6) That upon full payment of the agreed amount of the remittance, the ownership of the said equipment would be transferred to GES.
7) That failure to abide with the stated and other agreed plan would lead to the termination of contract.

BREIF HISTORY OF GEL AND ITS MANAGER
I Bolarinwa a Cost Engineer by profession, with a wide experience in civil engineering works and current manager of GES, major in building and road constructions. I started my professional career with RATCON Construction Company in Lagos, working on the constructions of roads which include; Okodua road in Apapa, Church Road in Yaba, Eko Atlantic City Projects and rehabilitation of Idiroko-Mile12 service lane, all in Lagos state. I also worked with Parsons Engineering Company on the construction of roads in Ekiti State. These roads include; Ijesa Isu-Ode road, Aisegba Ijesa-Isu road, Ode-Imesi Ile road etc. Presently I am an employee of Lekki Port LFTZ situated at Ibeju-Lekki Lagos State and I also manage the business activities of GES . I have spent a whole lot of time working with various construction equipments and I have a wide knowledge of managing and maintaining them.
We at GES also have a wide range of connectivity with construction companies both on the mainland and the highland in Lagos State and other neighboring State in the area of Equipment leasing and hiring. This network of business transactions would aid the marketing ability of any equipment in our possession for hiring purposes. I also have the technical know-how of most of the construction works out there for the machines and with the ability to recommend the appropriate equipment for a given task. Due to the formal knowledge I possess combined with my acquired working experience I can assure of the technical and managerial skill required for the smooth running of this business proposal.
SECURITY ON INVESTMENT.
The current market value of the Fiarly used CAT 322L Excavator (a 1994 model) ranges between N12Million to N14Million in the open market, this claim can also be verified at the appropriate markets. This fact guarantees that the capital invested by the investor is secured as he/she possess the equipment until the agreed remittance is made within the stipulated time frame and can terminate, re-sell the equipment due to contractual disagreement.
CONCLUSION
The proposed business plan is an avenue in the Nigerian economy which has not be fully discovered and exploited thereby making room for large profits by investor and participants in this sector of the economy. The odds and chances of failure are minimal and there is an assurance of reasonable returns on investment. Kindly find attached copies of the equipment and other necessary documents.

For financial cash flow please send emails to gabolseng@gmail.com, or call 08078327572, 08135919865

Re: Introduce Your Business by housefosogis(f): 3:42pm On Nov 20, 2012
Has the pain of your relationship become unbearable?
Do you end up arguing instead of discussing tangible matters with your spouse?
Do you feel that this life is not worth it again?
Before you give up finally, talk with a counselor, on + (234)813-814-3021
Email: nike@joyfulcallers.org. , nikeluogon @yahoo.co.uk

Through God-centred counselling sessions / prayers, and the intervention of the Holy Spirit, you can be helped to live a more meaningful life.
Dr. (Mrs.) Esther Nike Luogon, for Joyful Callers Counselling Ministries, Lagos.
Re: Introduce Your Business by kalinzprints: 10:32pm On Nov 20, 2012
WE ARE INTO GENERAL PRINTING. WE PRINT POSTERS,FLIERS,CALENDERS,PAPER BAGS,JOTTERS,BUSINESS CARDS,BANNERS,STICKERS,BOOKS,MAGAZINES AND SO ON KINDLY REACH US ON 08087044413 or 08155364284 kalinzelegantprints@gmail.com ADRESS. 15 OSOLO WAY AJAO ESTATE ,LAGOS
Re: Introduce Your Business by famoushenddy: 5:49pm On Nov 21, 2012
JOIN THE NEW HUNDRED MILLIONAIRES IN THE NEXT 15 MONTH

This is a mind blowing business opportunity….
Social Networking + Advertisement + Meeting Friends + I-Library + Discount Sales + Residual Income + Life Style… All In One Program..

WHAO THAT’S AMAZING…

Earn $500 To $10,000 Bi Weekly, With Your Cycle Of Friends.
Join Our Entrepreneur Social Club And Live The Life You Always Dream Of..

The Choice Is Yours!!!!!

Learn More And Have Fun With Us Free@

Text Your Name And Mobile Number To 081-338-38940 For Date, Time And Venue.

Its 100% Free With Refreshment
Re: Introduce Your Business by joangirl: 6:09pm On Nov 21, 2012
RANDOX ELECTRICAL COMPANY. Is a company that undertake various Electrical Installation/Work,like
-- Conduit Wiring(full & half conduit),
--Installation and repairs of RnA system,
--Perimeter & Street lighting,
--Rural electrification and
--Installation of Heavy Duty Genarators.
We also carry maintainance of Electrical installation on any buildings.
So for any Electrical work,please get intouch with us on Tel:08068939062
Re: Introduce Your Business by shegzyventures(m): 6:37pm On Nov 22, 2012
Hello sir,

please sir am a freight forwarder in Tincan island port Apapa in Lagos Nigeria and i will be very happy to do business with your company by helping you to clear your consignment in the port.

Thanks
Ige oluwasegun olakunle
+2348029334041
igeoluwasegun922@yahoo.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by sms9ja(f): 1:26am On Nov 23, 2012
we at wafservices are committed to your success!
do you want to advertise your business nationwide or by location using bulksms and numbers? do you wnt a part time job? flexible hours? earnings from multiple countries? build assets?
bulksms consultancy?

CALL OR EMAIL US for my info!

pin- 219C7A0F
wafservices@gmail.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by MarkChin: 9:04am On Nov 23, 2012
Dear Everyone:
I am Mark working for Xihe Solar. It's one of the leading manufacturers specialized in solar pv modules and off-grid solar power systems manufacture from China. By over 4 years growth, there're more than 150 employeers in our factory, with 100MW production capacity. All of our solar pv modules from 10W to 300W have been CE,IEC61215,IEC61730 and TUV certificated. Our products are highly accepted upon excellent electrical performance with competitive prices. They were widely used on solar power stations,solar roofs,solar lighting and solar pumping. You're welcome to visit our website (www.xihesolar.cn) to learn more.

B.R
Mark Chin
Xihe Solar Co.,Ltd. (Belong to Whywin International)
www.xihesolar.cn
E-mail: sales1@xihesolar.cn
Mob: +86 13771115170

Re: Introduce Your Business by afolabisegun(m): 10:32am On Nov 23, 2012
I'm into online importation business and my biz is growing faster http://www.proinfomarketing.com/index/index2.htm

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (342) (Reply)

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.