Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,532 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Introduce Your Business - Business To Business (164) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Introduce Your Business (452237 Views)

Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost / Introduce Your Business / Introduce Your Bussiness With The Keyz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (342) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introduce Your Business by stripeskonsult(m): 12:28am On Mar 28, 2013
Hi here is the
Stripeskonsult is a print production company
We ara capable of given you good graphics design and print production
Some of what we do
Calendar. Roll up banner. Fex banner. Dangler. Rubber sticker. Digital flag. call card. letterhead annual report. Magazine. Logos. Photography. Greeting card. Book work. Photoframe. Signages {indoor and outdoor}. Branding of office. light packaging Branding of showroom. Invoce. Forms. Etc

Also we love making company logo and name animation

You can call us on 08026826156 08185431044 08163902310
Email:stripeskonsult@gmail.com poroyeoluwaseun@yahoo.com

Thanks

Re: Introduce Your Business by stripeskonsult(m): 12:36am On Mar 28, 2013
Reality is the key to creativity... Stripeskonsult ...makes it real
Re: Introduce Your Business by stripeskonsult(m): 12:48am On Mar 28, 2013
stripeskonsult: Reality is the key to creativity... Stripeskonsult ...makes it real
Re: Introduce Your Business by KaymuNigeria: 4:49pm On Mar 28, 2013
Hi people! I represent Kaymu.com.ng!

Have you ever wanted to have a shop online but u didnt know how to go about it? Well Kaymu.com.ng is here for you! All you have to do is register on www.Kaymu.com.ng and immediately you can start listing you goods and services online. And our customer service staff are on stand by to help both you and your customers
Best of all, its FREE!!! Yes, FREE. Your own free online store!!
Just go to www.kaymu.com.ng and register to join the largest communities of buyers and sellers in Africa.
Re: Introduce Your Business by sms9ja(f): 11:57pm On Mar 28, 2013
PROPOSAL FOR PROVIDING SMS MARKETING/ADVERTS/MGT
INTRODUCTION
Bulksms messaging is a cost effective and efficient way of sending out your adverts, evangelism, notices, meetings, seminars etc to a target audience.
With the advent of technology more and more people have mobile phones that are internet enabled e.g., Nokia, Blackberry, I pad, which has made Sms to be more popular than traditional advertising e.g., Radio, Television, Newspaper, this mediums are expensive and may not get to your targeted audience. With bulksms the feedback rates are about 60% in the last statistics raising your bottom line.
Sms9ja however offers a platform where you can send large database of Gsm numbers by just a click of the button, the site is easily accessible on mobile internet enabled phones or your computer.
Sms9ja services is proposing to offer your business/ company /personal services the following:
· SMS MARKETING MANAGEMENT

· GSM DATABASES(NATIONWIDE/BY STATE/CATERGORIZED)

· CUSTOMIZED BULKSMS SITE

· WEBSITES DESIGNS

Our other services are not limited to:
· GLOBAL BIZ FULTIME OR PARTIME

· LEKKI LANDS

· BULKSMS CONSULTANCY

We look forward to your patronage and enquiries.

Sms9jaservices@gmail.com

www.sms9ja.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by aabsales: 9:57am On Mar 29, 2013
Hello we are manufacture of baby diaper, adult diaper, baby pull up, sanitary napkin etc.
They belong to consumption goods and easy to push selling.
We supply high quality products with very competitive prices.
If you like to know more, don't hesitate to contact: MS. Joyce Huang
Mail: foreign16@aab.com
MSN: msdjoyce@hotmail.com

bloodline: Hello People,

Tell us about your company and the types of services you offer. Also include your contact details.

I don't have a business yet anyway.

Re: Introduce Your Business by JobManagers(m): 12:51pm On Mar 29, 2013
Avoid looking for Vulcanizers in areas where you cannot find one how embarassing!
Car Tire Pump Inflators for Sale!
Small Size 7500
Big Size 10500
Pumps Your Car Tires within 2minutes!

Place your orders now call 08029815618,07067629119
email: ezenwa_ez@yahoo.com

Re: Introduce Your Business by Emmanulplus: 5:28pm On Mar 29, 2013
hello great people my name is chuks,,i deal on female Italian quality shoes,bags,juries ,etc,,am at trade fair market Lagos,sokoto plaza,we can supply,or bring it to your door steep,at anytime anywhere,,,very affordable,all sizes ,,for for more information contact of on 07062929312 or 08065113277,,or chuksking56@yahoo.com...these are samples below.
Re: Introduce Your Business by Emmanulplus: 6:27pm On Mar 29, 2013
hello am chuks,we deal on female Italian shoes ,bags,juries,etc....for supply and more information plz call 07062929312,chuksking56@yahoo.com,,or call Oge,,08065113277,,we stay at trade fair market lagos,,sokoto plaza,,
Re: Introduce Your Business by elementinc(m): 6:12am On Mar 30, 2013
Mialac Infant Formula www.mialac.com USA Made and Produced is now seeking importers, brokers, and re-sellers in Nigeria or world wide. We are offering exclusive official distributorships. To be considered, call Mr Daniel Ani-ekan, +2347044954847, email: goodnigerian4eva@gmail.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by Momodumusa1(m): 11:15am On Mar 30, 2013
Momodu musa1: Hello my people am a business man in 9ja. I do my business in 9ja. My company name is asca. We sale cars nd meaning order tinx. If u want to rice us call dis number. 08103642057 shocked
Re: Introduce Your Business by sms9ja(f): 11:25pm On Mar 30, 2013
lets handle yur SMS marketing]GSM databases]Forever Products]Global biz]website designs]Lands]Looking for a job or post jobs?

LIKE OUR PAGE!http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sms9jaservices/167947723253522

08036638933 /219C7A0F
www.sms9ja.com/ Twitter:@sms9ja

1 Like

Re: Introduce Your Business by orbitame2011: 10:50pm On Mar 31, 2013
Social,Professional and Business Networking Site.
Maximize this advantage,
Promote your Business or Company for free on
www.torbita.com

Just register (ii)login (iii)and click on "Create Company/Business page" and you are good to go.
You can also enjoy interaction with fellows in your professional field on your professional page.
You can also enjoy general discussions like politics,religion,football etc.
You can also post and read different job news.
You are welcome.
Keep interacting.
Re: Introduce Your Business by Keziehenry(m): 12:55am On Apr 01, 2013
We help you register ur business,church,association/non govermental org and company with CAC.we equally undertake other related services.call us on +234(0)7035188471 or henroski01@gmail.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by Nobody: 6:51am On Apr 01, 2013
Teeworld Travels and Tour.
We are indigenous travel agency offering services such as visa processing, hotel and flight booking/ Ticket Reservations for both International and Local flights on any Airline of your choice.. We book for all classes of Ticket( Economic class, Business class and First class tickets), make your Hotel Reservation too, also get your Dubai, Schengen, Qatar, China, South Africa visas and lots More!!! Contact E-mail teeworldtours@yahoo.ca (Teeworld Travels n Tours, Apo Legislative Quarters, Abuja)
Re: Introduce Your Business by formaticeffect: 10:13am On Apr 01, 2013
Detailed Product Description

If the specification of the product as per inspection for NNPC Export Grade fails to conform with the Bonny light Crude Oil specification, as agreed to in the contract, the price per barrel shall decrease by USD 0.02 (two United States Cents) for each 1/10th (one tenth) of a percent above 0.15% wt., Sulphur for the Crude Oil.

The Seller shall supply a quantity of about (2.000.000) per month +/- 10% barrels monthly of crude oil. Both parties may consider additional The terms of the delivery for this agreement shall be of CIF or FOB basis.

Nominations, Shipment

Cargo Manifest
I.Buyer and Seller sign and seal this Contract including banking coordinates and

exchange the signed copy by electronic mail. The electronic signed copy by both Parties is considered legally binding and enforceable.

II. Seller, ie NNPC, upon receipt of signed contract from Buyer, replies to Buyer, confirming the contract and the Proof of Product, with a demand for Proof of Funds from the Buyer’s Bank to the Seller’s Bank.

III.Seller upon receipt of POF from the Buyer‘s Bank, within three (3) working days issues a PROVISIONAL LIFTING RIGHT and NOMINATED VESSEL details in the Buyer’s name for one way voyage charter to Buyer’s port of destination.

IV.Buyer, upon the confirmation of the issued PROVISIONAL LIFTING RIGHT and NOMINATED VESSEL details, as contained in (III) above, within three (3) banking days issues a confirmable, irrevocable and operative Letter of Credit for the value of Two Million Barrels, in favor of the Seller and with a validity period covering twenty- five (25) banking days.The LC must come from a top 50 US/ European Bank. (SEE LC FORMAT BELOW)

V.Within seven (7) banking days of confirmation of (IV) above, Seller furnishes the Buyer with CPA & Q88 of the NOMINATED VESSEL and the following documents to the Buyer and/ or the Buyer’s bank:

*1 Clean – on – board ocean Bills of Lading

*2 Certificate of Quality (SGS)

*3 Certificate of Analyses (optional)

*4 Certificate of Origin

*5 Certificate of Quantity (SGS)

*6 Seller’s Commercial Invoice

V. After the vessel has discharged its cargo at Buyer’s designated port outlined above and Buyer has received the Discharge Report as shall be confirmed by the captain of the vessel, including all relevant documents presented by the Seller after the time of cargo delivery as required by the LC, Buyer must make payment by KTT Wire Transfer to Seller’s Bank Account payable at it’s counter for this transaction and to beneficiaries named in Master Fee Protection Agreement in the contract for commission fees.

VI.Payments are made by Swift Wire Transfer directly to the Seller’s bank accounts and commission agents as stipulated in the MFPA in this contract within three (3) international banking days after product delivery and discharge at Buyer’s nominated port of discharge against presentation of stated shipping documents (non-negotiable copies) at the Buyer’s bank.

VII.The signatures on this contract by the Buyer and by the Seller means that both parties accept all the contents as pertains Quantities, Discounts, Duration and Procedures.

NOTE

in this business there are a lot of criminal minds, so we have to be sure who we are dealing with. we will send you any document in which you require.

Form more information on your Order contact us on (21stbestsupplier@gmail.com) or 08039290823
Re: Introduce Your Business by justmuhd(m): 10:30am On Apr 03, 2013
Hi,My name's Mohammed Hamza.I sell memory cards and flash drives at discounted prices.I deal in bulk selling.for example,I'll get you 20 pieces of 8gig memory cards or flash drives for 30k..sell each one for 3k,and you'll end up making 60k.serious minded people only pls..call 08069241065.or BBM 22A9E6C7.
Re: Introduce Your Business by kreamandspice(f): 11:33am On Apr 03, 2013
INTRODUCING KREAM 'N' SPICE CONFECTIONERY

At Kream 'n' Spice Confectionery,We make delicious hand elaborated customized Wedding Cakes,Photo Cakes,Birthday Cakes,Cup Cakes and Small Chops that provide our customers a promise of freshness. Bulk orders for cupcakes also available.

Services: We offer prompt home and office delivery,Presentation and introduction of cakes at occasions is available on request. We also offer classes for those that wants to learn the ropes .

Experience the Kream 'n' Spice taste and be convinced by the cake with a difference!

BB Pins: 28C538DB, 2363A266
Email: kreamandspice@gmail.com
Follow us on twitter:- kreamandspice

Re: Introduce Your Business by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 03, 2013
Posh Blinds is a windows furnishing outlet. We're into the design and installation of Wooden, PVC, Vertical Fabrics, Aluminium and Venetian Blinds for homes and offices. Our office is located @ No 79a ogbunabali road, portharcourt. Call 07038419111 or 08067553943 for orders. Email guhn4life@yahoo.com, BB pin 26E1379A
Re: Introduce Your Business by Chuksmanuel(m): 8:26pm On Apr 03, 2013
hello great people my name is Emmanul, I impot & sale female quality italian SHOes ,juries ,bags ,of anykind or design ,for any outing ,,at a very affordable price ,we can equaly deliver it to you or you come down to our head office @ trade fair market Lagos ,,for more infor please call 07062929312::or email ... Chuksmanuel@gmail.com .
Re: Introduce Your Business by asdan(m): 8:12am On Apr 04, 2013
We are into Renovation of Houses,P.O.P Ceiling,Wall Screeding,Marble Paint and Painting with a Professional touch and class.If you are In Abuja and need a home make over contact us.

Re: Introduce Your Business by Gloriouspa(m): 4:07pm On Apr 04, 2013
Gloriouspath Nigeria Ent.
We are into Horticulture and Landscaping works. For planting of grass, flowers, shrubs, trees and maintenance of lawns etc.

Call us today on: 08161613188
Re: Introduce Your Business by sms9ja(f): 9:02pm On Apr 04, 2013
Lastest news circulating …………………

Now, Nigerians can buy all their items with their ATM cards from abroad just like going to the market. This is where our importers buy their stuffs before selling to us at a higher price because its Almost 80% cheaper, No mininum order (that means you can order one item.

E.g New Laptops
has cheap has N25k, Tablets
15k, Brazilian Hair N7k, Bags N1k, wrist watch N3k etc
Click here for details and Proofs: http://jobmating.com/importation-secret-revealed/

Read and send to all your FB contacts to make Nigeria economy better for us"

Or email the undersigned!

tremaynecurtis10@gmail.com 07038011174
Re: Introduce Your Business by sammiewayo(m): 8:57am On Apr 05, 2013
hi,

everyone my organization's name is stellanivco.com we offer best quality coconut oil at affordable rate. kindly call +234 0 703604 1076 for further enquiries
Re: Introduce Your Business by fdsdoorturkey: 6:14pm On Apr 05, 2013
We are manufacturer of STEEL DOOR SYSTEMS in TURKIYE.

We provide genuine designs with high quality production, materials and technologies. Costumer satisfaction & demands are tried to be met in a maximum level of sensitivity by our company. FDS DOOR is expanding it’s export markets day by day in direction of goal for becoming a world brand. For more information and our online catalogue please visit our web site: www.fdsdoor.com

If there is anything we can help, please don’t hesitate to ask

E-mail: export@fdsdoor.com Web site: www.fdsdoor.com[i][/i]

Re: Introduce Your Business by nicolasonyenka: 11:55pm On Apr 05, 2013
we are clearing agents in lagos nigeria you can call us on 08033825595[color=#006600][/color]

Re: Introduce Your Business by Nedum1979: 7:05am On Apr 06, 2013
How much will it cost to create a good social network site like www.myspace.com , www.facebook.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by MARENDAH(m): 8:00am On Apr 08, 2013
AGO 100,000MT to 300,000MT
is Available for sale with POP.
N123 gross less N3.
Any interested buyer should
make moves as soon as
possible. Seller issues ATB as
soon as SPA is signed and
returned.
modenmelody@gmail.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by Chekitaut: 9:11pm On Apr 08, 2013
Chekitaut Nigeria & Co.a fast growing company we sell and suplly all your building materials from Cement, Granite, Iron rod, Concrete blocks, Sand, Aluminum works(Roofing, Windows and Doors), Electrical Fittings, All kinds woods and all building accessories. we serve all south-west states.

Give us your mandate we deliver...

23, Adeolu Street, Papa Ajao, Mushin, Lagos,
Branches at Abeokuta, Ijebu-Ode, Ogbere in Ogun State,
Ibadan, Oyo State,
Ife, Osun State.
Tel: 08055545355, 08032887233, 08025392565.
ino.chekitaut@gmail.com, chekitaut01@live.com
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Chekitaut/448618801839290

Re: Introduce Your Business by sultanemerald(m): 10:48am On Apr 09, 2013
We are into graphic and interactive designs. Corporate. Branding, product design, graphic designs, print designs. Calendars, notepads, publishing.

Contact us for innovative solutions.

Email.- inkonbricks@gmail.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by Beneinyang10(m): 10:02pm On Apr 09, 2013
Hello friends'
My Name is Benedict.
Am the CEO/MD, De-Infopreneur Services Enterprise.
I Have been in the system of making life worth meaningful
For so many Nigerians both HOME and abroad.

I have a quality product to share with you.
It's simply known as SUPER GRO"
This Natural Fertilizer Serves as a Multifunctional,
It can be use for anything you which to use it for mainly
Pertaining to Farming and Gardens, for growing a large Quantity
of Fishes and maintenance of sizes and also for Life-Stock production.
Its advantages and Functions are as follows;
It increases plant yield,
It promotes fertility,
Reduce run-off and evaporation,
Makes the waters welter.
Highly concentrated and economical,
Very little goes a very long way.

Usesage and Nature friendly.
1). It improves absorption of nutrients.
2). It breaks the surface tension of the water.
3). It acts as a wetting agent, It increases the
rate at which water enters the soil.
4). Its bio-degraded, not harmful, non toxic, non-flammable.
5). It does not affect the PH balance of the soil.
6). A sticker, It has the internal ability to absorb
Solar energy and gum it to the Plant for
Maximum Production and growth.

USE FOR FRUIT CROPS.
Like Vegetable, Pepper,Onions,Tomatoes,
Beans, Maize, Soya beans,Groundnut, Potatoes,
Cassava, Yam, Cabbage, Carrot,Cocoyam,Okro,
Banana,Plantain e.t.c.
To get the full details of this product;
kindly logon to http://smartpayincom..com
and you'll get a clearer few of what
this product is all about.

You can contact me on +2348037483111
for further details.

Thank you.
bloodline: Hello People,

Tell us about your company and the types of services you offer.
Also include your contact details.

I don't have a business yet anyway.

Re: Introduce Your Business by omatella: 10:27pm On Apr 09, 2013
Hi guys I need advice on iceblock making biz. The best mechine to use, gen and I'll like to know if its really worth going into for a biginer? Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (342) (Reply)

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.