Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Introduce Your Business - Business To Business (221) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Introduce Your Business (451386 Views)

Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost / Introduce Your Business / Introduce Your Bussiness With The Keyz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) ... (342) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introduce Your Business by elknice: 7:44pm On Jan 06, 2017
WE ARE THE EXPERT YOU NEED!

Re: Introduce Your Business by donkwango: 9:00am On Jan 07, 2017
Do you have 30 tons to 40 tons open body, container body, flat bed trucks?
Do you ply Lagos to North Central and North West routes?
Does your trucks return empty or waste business time before returning to Lagos?
If your answer is YES, contact us for a long term haulage partnership.
We will load your trucks, back to Lagos, with our goods.
Phone No: 08065090626
Email: cordelica.logistica@gmail.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by Teacups: 2:26pm On Jan 09, 2017
HP PRINTERS FOR SALE !

Hp officejet 4630
Hp officejet 5530
Hp officejet 7640

CONTACT US :

43 Adeniyi Jones ikeja, Lagos.
Tel : 09093216409
Re: Introduce Your Business by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 11, 2017
I help people start small retail businesses, selling products like indomie, golden penny spaghetti, semovita , semolina, wheat meal, pampers baby dry (80 pieces) Vicks lemon plus, Ariel 90g satchets, fairy dishwashing liquid and the likes

Prices start from 20,000 naira. Pick up locations available in Lagos (Ajao estate, onipanu, and Ajah)

Note that you can also buy in smaller wholesale quantities for household use.

Re: Introduce Your Business by Simply29ice(m): 7:21am On Jan 12, 2017
Impressional professional cleaning services,we offer detail cleaning,general maintaince of resident/office,head office@ calabar,plot 4/5 doctors quarters by charles avenue,university of calabar teaching hospital permanent site
Re: Introduce Your Business by ohsars2506: 12:55pm On Jan 12, 2017
BEST QUALITY WALL SCREEDING MATERIAL IN NIGERIA

life Acrylic wall screeding Putty is used in place of POP for screeding exterior and interior walls.this product is ready to use. it is a paste that is easy to apply, water resistant, resistance to hairline cracks, quick-drying, resistant to weathering and its an anti fungus and anti algae agent, which also provides a smooth and sophisticated finish. Indicated for leveling and correcting plain, exterior imperfections on plasterwork, plaster of Paris, masonry, , concrete, concrete and walls surfacespainted with latex, PVA or acrylic paints. It has a coverage of 60 square meter per coat.
Call 08101045154

Re: Introduce Your Business by softsoul22(m): 10:24pm On Jan 12, 2017
Are you looking to export your farm products out of Nigeria, you're always saddled with the responsibility of a professional custom licensed export agent to handle your job for you! We are in Tincan Island port Apapa, Lagos Nigeria. We deal in the exportation of major agro allied products e.g Hard wood charcoal, Cashew nuts, Sesame seeds, Koso-wood etc.. Contact for fast goods forwarding and proper documentations. We deliver promptly. Transparency and honesty is our watchword.

Email:digitalwisdom22@gmail.com
Mobile/whatsapp:+2347062641000

Abayomi.
Re: Introduce Your Business by Olatara(f): 8:00am On Jan 15, 2017
Please friends good morning, I need a company I can buy cards in bulk and sell to people as a wholesaler. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Introduce Your Business by topsy23: 12:03pm On Jan 15, 2017
For Your Electrical/ Mechanical Design and Installations .

Phone number 08033643191, 0805175060
whatsapp number : 08033643191

E-mail: atope23@live.co.uk, topselg.engineering@gmail.com

You can visit our thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/1804476/complete-package-design-drawing-electrical

https://www.nairaland.com/1233943/contact-us-electrical-mechanical-plumbing/9

Thanks
Re: Introduce Your Business by ohsars2506: 9:56am On Jan 16, 2017
WATER RESISTANT ACRYLIC WALL SCREEDING MATERIAL IN LAGOS

life Acrylic wall screeding Putty is used in place of POP for screeding exterior and interior walls.this product is ready to use. it is a paste that is easy to apply, water resistant, resistance to hairline cracks, quick-drying, resistant to weathering and its an anti fungus and anti algae agent, which also provides a smooth and sophisticated finish. Indicated for leveling and correcting plain, exterior imperfections on plasterwork, plaster of Paris, masonry, , concrete, concrete and walls surfacespainted with latex, PVA or acrylic paints. It has a coverage of 60 square meter per coat.
Call 08101045154

Re: Introduce Your Business by Chickychic(f): 10:04am On Jan 18, 2017
FRESH AND WELL MADE COCONUT OIL BUSINESS

Everyone knows about coconut oil and its uses but the problem is where to get fresh, non artificial, no colouring or preservative coconut oil.

I produce this fresh made product in various quantity and sizes, all you need do is place your and be rest assured of a quality product..

There is promo going on which is to give additional bottle of this oil if you purchase the oil.

For all enquiries, please call or whatapp this number...08065250319.

I will be glad to give you good deals.thanks
Re: Introduce Your Business by Onaorpemeepo: 5:09pm On Jan 18, 2017
Smart Start. Smart Growth: Building Businesses that Lasts Forever
Owning a thriving business is a dream for many people but with 80% of most start-ups and small businesses failing within their first 18 months to 3 years, making this dream a reality–requires knowledge, hard work, preparation, and the right tools.
Join us for an exciting Half-day Masterclass where you will learn to essential building blocks necessary for businesses to start, grow and prosper.
Register to attend the Startit Academy to discover:
• Secrets of forever businesses
• Formulate your value proposition
• Determine what it takes to successfully compete in today’s business climate
• Address the challenges of running a start-up company
• Build the foundation of a successful business model.
• Raising Capital for your startup from BOI, Venture Capitalists, Business Grants & Angel Investors
• How to Leverage Social Media Platforms for business growth
• Marketing your business and building a significant customer-base
• Generating new ideas and business opportunities in the marketplace
• Product and service diversification opportunities in market sectors
Get
• Free- One on One Business Advisory Session
• Free Copy of the book ' The lean Startup by
• Free business Startup ToolKit that includes E-books, Videos and Audio Materials to develop skills and knowledge of starting and running a successful small business.

Date: January 28th, 2017
Venue: 14A Bayo Dejonwo Close (Customs Estate), Maryland Lagos
Time: 9 am – 12 noon
Cost: N4,999
A light breakfast will be provided
To reserve a seat send full name, email address, phone number to contact@startit.ng or 08031101946
Re: Introduce Your Business by ohsars2506: 11:04am On Jan 19, 2017
QUALITY BLACK BUCKET ITALIAN STUCCO PAINT IN LAGOS

An exceptional mineral stucco of great effect. Based on lime, it has shiny quality that varies with the method of application. Ecological natural material. it is a smooth texture of glazed finish, which brings the walls a marbled effect. Indicated for non-wettable interior and exterior
surfaces, can be applied both in new surfaces, without painting, as in repainting. Base developed exclusively.

call 08101045154 to order now!

Re: Introduce Your Business by Obiowada(m): 12:26pm On Jan 24, 2017
20162017 ALUMINIUM HANDRAILS DESIGNS.

HERE IS THE SOLUTION TO YOUR HANDRAILS NEED. PURE ALUMINIUM HANDRAILS IN FABULOUS COLOURS AND DESIGNS TO SUITE YOUR TASTE.

EVER SHINING, ROBUST, NO RUSTING, STRONG.

FOR INQUIRIES CONTACT US

OWADA RESOURCES LIMITED
Suite 128-131, ODUNADE NEW PLAZA, MOSHALASI STREET, ODUNADE BUILDING MATERIAL MARKET, COKER - ORILE LAGOS.
PHONE: 08068103022, 08075512672
EMAIL: OWADALTD@GMAIL.COM

Re: Introduce Your Business by lanisco(m): 6:45pm On Jan 24, 2017
I am still buying giftcards (iTunes, Amazon, Walmart Vanilla Steam wallet codes).

Send me a clear picture of your iTunes giftcards for instant redemption and get your cash in 30mins max. (I dont do codes only pls) and highest denomination is still $100

For vanilla and walmart gift cards its only redeemable if it was paid for by cash and not credit card and u have a picture of the receipt along with the card.
My rates are awesome and cashout is fast.
so talk to your magas or padis and get your giftcards so i can load them now and pay you.
Good morning and compliments.

Rates are higher now! chat me up now to sell those cards.
$10000 worth of cards needed everyday

07089807967 - Call/Whatsapp

Message me for more clarifications.
Re: Introduce Your Business by genesissource: 3:05am On Jan 25, 2017
SALT FOR SALE

Kind of salt: Rock,industrial,Smooth, n d Powder .pharmacy salt.
Bagging size: 25, 50 and 80kg
Origin: Ghana ( Ada Sege)
How many kg: Price depends of the size and quantity
Qty of production: With new machines in place, quantity is unlimited
***** You are welcome to send your representative to the field in Accra . Land size is roughly 16km long.
EMAIL ME akpovwajay@yahoo.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by DavidOluyale(m): 12:55am On Jan 27, 2017
I develop websites, Applications and software that suit your business. Interested in a website/software for your business, ..? Contact via: 08104945723 Email: oluyaled@gmail.com Some of recent works include but not limited to : www.dancewize.info www.remioluyale.com www.thepsalmistconcert.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by sosy25: 5:55pm On Jan 27, 2017
It is important for importers/businessmen to have US Dollars in their domiciliary accounts that are credit inflows from abroad. US Dollars that are credit inflows from abroad can be wired out immediately to pay suppliers abroad or to offset any urgent obligations abroad. US Dollar cash deposits cannot be wired out of Nigeria immediately and require bank approvals.

I assist importers/businessmen to procure US Dollars that would reflect in their US Dollar domiciliary account as credit inflows from abroad. My rate is usually 10 naira to 20 naira cheaper than the prevailing black market rate at any time. My rate is usually for pounds sterling (GBP) because when I receive naira from my clients in Nigeria I wire pounds sterling from the United Kingdom and US Dollars would be credited to their accounts in Nigeria. For example I did transactions today at 598 per pound which is equivalent to 482 per US Dollar.

Procedure

1. After we agree on the exchange rate, you would give me your USD domiciliary account details and pay the naira equivalent to my account
2. I would wire pounds to your USD domiciliary account from the United Kingdom and send the transfer receipt/confirmation to the client via email
3. Your bank would credit your USD domiciliary account and it would reflect as a credit inflow

We can also transact at my office, 2 John Umunna Close, Ajao Estate, Off Murtala Muhammed International Airport Road, Lagos.
Re: Introduce Your Business by Sunbeam20(f): 3:04pm On Jan 28, 2017
In need of that fashionable, durable, effective kitchen utensils?
Do you want to make your cooking more faster and more interesting?
Are you in pursuits of making your kitchen look finer and more approachable?
Then haimas cuisine is available to stop your worries.
We sell different types of kitchen utensils both in wholesales and retail prices.
Our products includes;
Nicer dicer
Pineapple slicer
Watermelon slice
Yoghurt maker
Pancake machine
Pancake pan
Toothpaste dispenser
Fruits and tomatoes blender
Pots
Non-stick frying pan
Spice rack
Rice cooker
Cooking lunch box and lots more

For enquiries and orders:
Call: 07089980015 or WhatsApp: 08134559483
You can also like our page on Facebook: Haimas Cuisine.
Instagram: Haimas Cuisine

Haimas Cuisine....... Every Chef's delight

Re: Introduce Your Business by mandy1990: 8:34am On Jan 29, 2017
Contact mandy's delight and servicesfor small chops, chapman for any event. For pratical training on the following; fishpie, sausage rolls, meatpie, cookies, fishcake, fishrolls, buns, pufpuf, peppered gizzard and beef, banana cupcakes etc contact mandy on the following numbers; 08078581410 and 07036727708
Re: Introduce Your Business by fizzy(f): 1:49pm On Jan 30, 2017
Do You Want To raise your Financial Status.Join
Help-4-All Donation Group Today
Its *Real* and *Genuine*

Follow this link to join WhatsApp group: https:///1cKAItWjPHc49pSzQRodYV

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) ... (342) (Reply)

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.