Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Introduce Your Business - Business To Business (230) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Introduce Your Business (451600 Views)

Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost / Introduce Your Business / Introduce Your Bussiness With The Keyz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (342) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introduce Your Business by butchery(m): 10:22am On Jul 30, 2017
Nigeria are set to smile as meat processing becomes the next development target for investors. Starting meat processing is also best if you are looking for a good business opportunity that has a stable. Meat processing (shop) factory plant industries handles the Slaughtering cows,pork,chicken,lamb& goat,packaging,pricing display varieties of meats in freezer and distribution of carcasses such as Beef, pork, lamb,goat,chicken fish,seafood,burgers,sausages, mince meat and other livestock. A meat market store provides a business opportunity to individuals with an interest in providing customers with better quality, more selection and better customer service than many consumers find in traditional grocery chains. No special skills or college degree are required to start and operate this type of business. Opening a meat market store requires financing to pay for the location,equipment, staff and start-up inventory.This financing may come from personal savings, loans or investments from business partners. Physical Vocations are important for meat market stores since you need a place to prepare the meat for sell while also giving a permanent destination for your customers. You simply need to know what is required to open and operate a meat market store.For opening and setting up meat processing (shop) sausage factory or getting the best butchery meat shop,bakery,kitchen equipment in nigeria. Contact Sam nigeria meat processing consultant Tel. +2348020685390 email;smoronfade@ yahoo.com Bbm.2BBF4A6B Lagos nigeria

Re: Introduce Your Business by dapysm: 4:15pm On Jul 30, 2017
Hello Ladies and Gent.,

We share live animals among like mind every week( abeokuta= thursdays, Ibadan= fridays, Lagos= sartuday)

AVAILABLE FOR BOOKING;

Goats(Full/half/Qtr)
Rams (Full/half/Qtr)
Cow (Share among 15 people)

We deliver same day, we can also deliver to your door step.

CALL/WhatsApp= 09074805165

LAGOS/ABEOKUTA/IBADAN
https:// chat . whatsapp . com/CxkAHI1s0OOE0OF07uCqzz
Re: Introduce Your Business by butchery(m): 7:45am On Jul 31, 2017
We have good quality iron rods for sale in our company. We have iron rods that can be used for building and heavy construction. whether your need it for construction of residential or commercial buildings or for use in construction of bridges we have the right rods specification for your projects. 11years commitment in building,construction iron rod. we have supply to many companies,residents,estate in victoria island,lekki,ajah,Ikeja and others state We deliver to your site. Try us today! Highzeal ventures Nig. Dealers in iron rod and general merchants. 154,Lagos road oke oriya ikorodu Lagos nigeria tel.08020685390
Re: Introduce Your Business by butchery(m): 7:46am On Jul 31, 2017
fresh food counter you can use in the restaurant, kitchen,butchery,bakery,dairy and supermarket and stores.scanning
it will give the name of the items,price perkilo or per pic,production date/last date which you can program by yourself,print sticker out to label your products.
innovative printer options.
capacities to suit your market.
compact design.
call us today..tel. 08020685390
we deliver at your step door.
Re: Introduce Your Business by fodu3: 1:45pm On Jul 31, 2017
Get quality brands of electronics and #homeappliance that makes you live life at ease only at www.ogtmart.com you can also call our care lines 08039553657 or 08034997877. Email ogtres@outlook.com

#technology #sustainability #affordable #nigeria #nexus #scanfrost #ignis #washingmachine #gas #cooker #fridge #freezer #microwave #airfryer #blender
Re: Introduce Your Business by Rexruzzy(m): 4:24pm On Aug 01, 2017
Hello Beautiful People.

I represent AM REX Logistics. We offer a delivery service that helps Nigerians purchase Products in India while we deliver to them in Nigeria.

We also recently opened an online store where we sell Fashion Accessories sourced from India.

We can be reached via email @ amrexlogistics@gmail.com and on IG @amrexbazar

We look forward to your patronage.

Regards

Rexruzzy
Re: Introduce Your Business by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 01, 2017
Looking for clean, sandless and tasty crayfish? Look no further. Amandafoods, a subsidiary of Regina ventures, Registered with CAC, has come to meet your needs. We supply fresh, clean and tasty crayfish from Oron and deliver anywhere in Nigeria. We supply in bags for commercial purposes as well as smaller quantities for home use and small scale businesses..... Exportation option also available. Order for our crayfish at a very affordable price.
Re: Introduce Your Business by Mide30(f): 8:41am On Aug 02, 2017
I'm into selling of Jewelry I.e ear ring bangles anklet, bracelet, pendants, brooch pins and other accessories. I'm also a fashion designer. I.G @ adoniece _ store

Re: Introduce Your Business by Cocoblac: 11:04am On Aug 02, 2017
I supply quality cotton bedsheets, duvets, duvet covers, towels for hotels, schools etc i retail as well. My contact 08174312079
Re: Introduce Your Business by gideonikedotcom: 4:49pm On Aug 02, 2017
I'm Gideon Ike a port Harcourt based blogger www.gideonike.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by alist(m): 7:13am On Aug 03, 2017
Thanks for connecting. I provide architectural services for people who needs one. My charges are reasonable my service is professional. You can reach me any time on my email a list developer so yahoo.com WhatsApp or calls on 08038982710 follow my blog to see few of my works. Alistdevelopers..com.ng.
Re: Introduce Your Business by UmanaBlessing3(f): 9:47am On Aug 03, 2017
BEST QUALITY WATERPROOF WALL SCREEDING MATERIAL

Life Acrylic wall screeding Putty is use in place of POP for screeding exterior and interior walls.this product is ready to use. it is a paste that is easy to apply, water resistant, resistance to hairline cracks, quick-drying, resistant to weathering and its an anti fungus and anti algae agent, which also provides a smooth and sophisticated finishin. Indicated for leveling and correcting plain, exterior imperfections on plasterwork, plaster of Paris, masonry, concrete and walls surfaces painted with latex, PVA or acrylic paints. It has a coverage of 50 square meter per coat. contact us on 08101045154 .

1 Share

Re: Introduce Your Business by UmanaBlessing3(f): 1:27pm On Aug 03, 2017
Life Acrylic wall screeding Putty is use in place of POP for screeding exterior and interior walls.this product is ready to use. it is a paste that is easy to apply, water resistant, resistance to hairline cracks, quick-drying, resistant to weathering and its an anti fungus and anti algae agent, which also provides a smooth and sophisticated finishin. Indicated for leveling and correcting plain, exterior imperfections on plasterwork, plaster of Paris, masonry, concrete and walls surfaces painted with latex, PVA or acrylic paints. It has a coverage of 50 square meter per coat.

contact 08094399762 for more info

Re: Introduce Your Business by UmanaBlessing3(f): 1:32pm On Aug 03, 2017
DIAMEN GLOBAL ENTERPRISE

Best Imported Stucco Paints for Home Decorations

Stucco is an imported waterproofed paints used for the interior and exterior decorations of a home, it beautifies a home and makes it more attractive and beautiful. It is imported from countries like Italy, Egypt and France. It can be used for home beautification, designing and also sculptural and artistic designs by architectures. It is waterproofed. Its of different prices and its also negotiable

for more details contact 08094399762, 09035252657

Re: Introduce Your Business by adebayo3449(m): 8:26pm On Aug 07, 2017
Techerabis gift items
We are based in Nigeria
We deal with all kind of gift items/ school items.
Items we supply include:
1.Wristbands of any size and design
2. Customized ties
3. Customized socks
4. Customized berets
5. Lapel tags (metal, PVC)
6. Embroidered badges
7. Customized school bags
8. Customized flash drives.(wristbands, ATM type etc)

WHY work with US?
1. We supply good quality and affordable products.
2. We can work with you anywhere in Nigeria
3. We have built a loyal client offline who can vouch for the quality of our service.
So you can now do your own customised wristbands and other products according to your design for your :
*WEDDING
*CAMPAIGN
*SCHOOL
*PARTY
*CUSTOMERS
*BUSINESS
*MOSQUE
*ANY CEREMONY
*COMPANY
*ETC

Call/whatsapp 07030162752
Techerabis@gmail.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by coinanytime(m): 10:54pm On Aug 07, 2017
Buy/Sell your Bitcoin and Perfect Money...with ease! quick funding guaranteed........sign up: www.coinanytime.com ,
whatsapp: 09022387191
Re: Introduce Your Business by nenedima(f): 3:09pm On Aug 10, 2017
Hello!!!

At Ru-nenny we write projects/ thesis. Contact us today through akuchim13.ir@gmail.com and you will be glad you did...
Re: Introduce Your Business by AyeMaDaFunMi: 5:29am On Aug 13, 2017
Hello Entrepreneurs!!

I'm jumping in head first. I've just completed a website for my first client in Nigeria and I want to offer my services to all of you future millionaires.

Check out www dot aqua360 dot consulting. The young CEO of this residential and commercial water filtration consulting business is extremely happy with his mobile friendly website and I'm confident that I can make you just as happy.

Give me the opportunity to build your website and you don't have to pay until it's complete.

No risk. No danger. If you don't like the site, don't pay. If you like the site, then it's yours after paying our agreed upon price.

Feel free to email details about your needed website to me at naijawebsite@gmail.com.

I look forward to hearing from all of you!

Gbenga

Re: Introduce Your Business by GflexNG(m): 9:15pm On Aug 13, 2017
Sells varieties of Dashikis design both pieces and in bulk.

Contact 07016669841 via Whatsapp/Call to grab yours now!
Re: Introduce Your Business by butchery(m): 7:34am On Aug 16, 2017
I'm meat (butcher)business
development, meat processing
consultant. I have fourteen years of
commitments to the meat and food
industries, I have worked with United Training Company (U.T.C) Nigeria Plc,also managed at shoprite meat market Zambeef Nigeria, Ikorodu meat processing factory, meat market spar nigeria, partner with Abattoir butcher Association, Ever Fresh foods Lekki Ajah, Ceddi Plaza meat Abuja, Kaduna Farm & master butcher accra Ghana. I have trained many industries, staff and individuals on this meat market. I have developed business here in Nigeria and Setting up meat shop.let us check this!
Nigeria are set to smile as meat
processing becomes the next development target for investors.
Starting meat processing is also best
if you are looking for a good business opportunity that has a stable. Meat processing (shop) factory plant industries handles the
cows,pork,chicken,lamb&
goat,packaging,pricing display
varieties of meats in freezer and
distribution of carcasses such as
Beef,pork,lamb and goat,chicken
fish,seafood,burgers,sausages, mince meat and other livestock. A meat market store provides a business opportunity to individuals with an interest in providing customers with better quality, more selection and better customer service than many consumers find in traditional grocery chains. No special skills or college degree are required to start and operate this type of business.Opening a meat market store requires financing to pay for the location,equipment, staff and start-up inventory.This financing may come from personal savings,loans or investments from business partners. Physical Vocations are important for meat market stores since you need a place to prepare the meat for sell
while also giving a permanent
destination for your customers. You
simply need to know what is required to open and operate a meat market store.For opening and setting up meat processing (shop) sausage factory or getting the best butchery meat shop,bakery,kitchen equipment in nigeria and traning of
staff. Furthermore, I propose to set
up your newly reputable organization
which I will definitely take in charge
of the following:
Putting the construction in place
Getting the proper equipments
Recruiting of the best staff
Training of the staff (facilitators)
Setting up the equipments/other
materials
Development/ business ideas.
Purchasing
Consultancy
Proposal is the investigations of
investment project in terms of sale,
turn-over, market growth, technical
specification and most importantly
profitability of the business proposal.
Background:
The potential of these meat
supermarket was conceive as
vertically integrated business to
convert locally available raw
materials mainly live stock through
spinning for the production of meat
parts which we have profitable
benefit from the farm e.g. beef,
smoked goat, fresh goat, fresh lamb,
chicken, pork, spices etc.
The distinctive feature of the meat
supermarket is that it has the
capability for production, such as
Ban saw machine, mince meat
machine, pricing machine, rapping
machine, ham burger machine,
compressor machine, vacuum
machine, stainless table, chiller/
freezer, display cabinet shelves,
packaging materials, knives, e. t. c.
Any information on this pls contact
Sam 08020685390
Email smoronfade@yahoo.com
( Modify ) (Quote ) (Report) (Share )
business developm

Re: Introduce Your Business by butchery(m): 8:14am On Aug 16, 2017
Samuel Moronfade meat consultant
I'm meat (butcher)business
development, meat processing
consultant. I have fourteen years of
commitments to the meat and food
industries, I have worked with United Training Company (U.T.C) Nigeria Plc,also managed at shoprite meat market Zambeef Nigeria, Ikorodu meat processing factory, meat market spar nigeria, partner with Abattoir butcher Association, Ever Fresh foods Lekki Ajah, Ceddi Plaza meat Abuja, Kaduna Farm & master butcher accra Ghana. I have trained many industries, staff and individuals on this meat market. I have developed business here in Nigeria and Setting up.Nigeria are set to smile as meat
processing becomes the next development target for investors.
Starting meat processing is also best
if you are looking for a good business opportunity that has a stable. Meat processing (shop) factory plant industries handles the
cows,pork,chicken,lamb&
goat,packaging,pricing display
varieties of meats in freezer and
distribution of carcasses such as
Beef,pork,lamb and goat,chicken
fish,seafood,burgers,sausages, mince meat and other livestock. A meat market store provides a business opportunity to individuals with an interest in providing customers with better quality, more selection and better customer service than many consumers find in traditional grocery chains. No special skills or college degree are required to start and operate this type of business.Opening a meat market store requires financing to pay for the location,equipment, staff and start-up inventory.This financing may come from personal savings,loans or investments from business partners. Physical Vocations are important for meat market stores since you need a place to prepare the meat for sell
while also giving a permanent
destination for your customers. You
simply need to know what is required to open and operate a meat market store.For opening and setting up meat processing (shop) sausage factory or getting the best butchery meat shop,bakery,kitchen equipment in nigeria and traning of
staff. Furthermore, I propose to set
up your newly reputable organization
which I will definitely take in charge
of the following:
Putting the construction in place
Getting the proper equipments
Recruiting of the best staff
Training of the staff (facilitators)
Setting up the equipments/other
materials
Development/ business ideas.
Purchasing
Consultancy
Proposal is the investigations of
investment project in terms of sale,
turn-over, market growth, technical
specification and most importantly
profitability of the business proposal.
Background:
The potential of these meat
supermarket was conceive as
vertically integrated business to
convert locally available raw
materials mainly live stock through
spinning for the production of meat
parts which we have profitable
benefit from the farm e.g. beef,
smoked goat, fresh goat, fresh lamb,
chicken, pork, spices etc.
The distinctive feature of the meat
supermarket is that it has the
capability for production, such as
Ban saw machine, mince meat
machine, pricing machine, rapping
machine, ham burger machine,
compressor machine, vacuum
machine, stainless table, chiller/
freezer, display cabinet shelves,
packaging materials, knives, e. t. c.
Any information on this pls contact
Sam 08020685390
Email smoronfade@yahoo.com
( Modify ) (Quote ) (Report) (Share )
business developm
Re: Introduce Your Business by Ajiroghene442: 10:17am On Aug 16, 2017
bloodline:
Hello People,

Tell us about your company and the types of services you offer. Also include your contact details.

I don't have a business yet anyway.

Re: Introduce Your Business by Benedict47(m): 11:47am On Aug 16, 2017
Consult certified professional electrical engineers for all your electrical works including condit wiring, surface wiring and automobile wiring all at afordable price. Anywhere in Delta state , we are at your services, call now on 09072016740, we have our representatives always available.
Re: Introduce Your Business by Benedict47(m): 11:58am On Aug 16, 2017
All Compressed natural gas(CNG) kits available including Regulator, mixer etc used for converting your car, folk lift etc. from petrol to gas (dual). for sale at afordable price, interested call 08065225693
Re: Introduce Your Business by Ajiroghene442: 12:15pm On Aug 16, 2017
For the love of having an exquisite and luxurious home finishing that is obtainable in most developed countries of the world. I bring to you permolit paint- it's a new technology paint, silicon added, and acrylic based plastic emulsion paint. It is produced by the Akcali paint company_ one of the world's leading global paint manufacturing companies in Turkey.
It has convenient packaging,color diversities, numerous varieties, unique qualities. Some of these unique qualities include
Super covering power
Anti bacteria
High resistance to UV light, rainfall, ground movement,alkali effect and so on
It is self cleansing and washable
Does not crack, peels off, swells
Does not fade and it is highly durable
It is eco-friendly
Easy to maintain
It is economical
It has lots of brands and varieties to meet up with consumers every day coating needs. Some are listed below
1) permolit Nanomax Ipek Ic velvet Boyasi
2) permolit Decorative marble texture paint
3) Permolit Duvart Pearlscent Decorative Paint
4) permolit Silicon exterior paint
5) permox monotip special antirust paint
6) Synthetic enamel paints
7) Permast Roadmarking paint
cool permolit chic classic decorative paints
9) permolit mettalon paints etc
Please contact 08060417442 for more enquiries

1 Share

Re: Introduce Your Business by exporttraining: 8:28am On Aug 18, 2017
Our Company seek interested skin care reseller to apply. our product is tested, proving to work and approved by nafdac. You Don't need special requirement to apply. The product sell faster with huge return on every order you make. interested reach 08035268121 for details.

1 Share

Re: Introduce Your Business by Queen10(f): 11:56am On Aug 18, 2017
I sell grade A ladies bags and shoes at a very affordable price in Ibadan call 09054995904 bbm: 58B3F232
Re: Introduce Your Business by elvisscientist(m): 2:35pm On Aug 18, 2017
HOW I MADE MY FIRST 1MILLION NAIRA IN 3MONTHS USING A MACHINE THAT POUNDS/GRIND FUFU

I graduated from federal university of owerri,and after school the first year if my life was hell. I had no money to pay my bills and life was just rough. ..so I went into construction and was taught how to produce and repair heavy machines used for pounding fufu,yam,etc that makes life easy and saves time and energy instead of pounding manually.
It was a mind blowing experience as I found the secret of making such machines and also selling them.
The first week after construction ,I bought already processed cassava,cooked them and pounded it with my machine, I wrapped it with the help of my mother and we distributed it to d market,restaurant,hotels,weeding events etc..it sold fast and the next week I pounded 3bags in just an hour.I made lot of money and as I speak I have ten people working and distributing my fufu products for me..people come to my house to order for it and that was my story to the land of riches

I have machines for sale as I speak, I will also train you on how to produce and distribute your product to any area you desire to sell it..I will also teach you how and where to get already processed cassavas

Intrested people should call and WhatsApp me 08103107555
Email..elvisfrosh@gmail.com
If ure interested comment bellow

Re: Introduce Your Business by shegz4law(m): 1:10am On Aug 19, 2017
Are you a wholesaler, Retailer or even Consumer of Garri?
Do you cherish and desire very fine quality Garri, produced in a very hygienic environment?
Good News! Good News!! Good News!!!
At Shegolad Integrated Enterprise, we specialise in the production and supply of fine, neat, sand-free, edible, and affordable Garri (White and Yellow garri)

*50kg bag ------------- #11,500 for White garri/ #13,000 for Yellow (excluding transportation cost)
*Paint/Custard container) --------- #550 for white/ #650 for yellow (excluding transportation cost)

Our location is Ibadan..... Contact us via Phone Call/ Whatsapp on 08163084666, 08092817564
We facilitate delivery to all locations at negotiable cost.
Re: Introduce Your Business by laudate: 1:37am On Aug 19, 2017
elvisscientist:
HOW I MADE MY FIRST 1MILLION NAIRA IN 3MONTHS USING A MACHINE THAT POUNDS/GRIND FUFU

I graduated from federal university of owerri,and after school the first year if my life was hell. I had no money to pay my bills and life was just rough. ..so I went into construction and was taught how to produce and repair heavy machines used for pounding fufu,yam,etc that makes life easy and saves time and energy instead of pounding manually.
It was a mind blowing experience as I found the secret of making such machines and also selling them.
The first week after construction ,I bought already processed cassava,cooked them and pounded it with my machine, I wrapped it with the help of my mother and we distributed it to d market,restaurant,hotels,weeding events etc..it sold fast and the next week I pounded 3bags in just an hour.I made lot of money and as I speak I have ten people working and distributing my fufu products for me..people come to my house to order for it and that was my story to the land of riches

I have machines for sale as I speak, I will also train you on how to produce and distribute your product to any area you desire to sell it..I will also teach you how and where to get already processed cassavas

Intrested people should call and WhatsApp me 08103107555
Email..elvisfrosh@gmail.com
If ure interested comment bellow

How much are your machines? Are you based in Lagos?

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (342) (Reply)

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.