Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,045 members, 7,835,528 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Introduce Your Business - Business To Business (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Introduce Your Business (452981 Views)

Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost / Introduce Your Business / Introduce Your Bussiness With The Keyz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (342) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introduce Your Business by FredBardy(m): 9:12am On Apr 20, 2009
Looking for a Professional Hacker Support Services in your Area?

Branding & Technology Services.
Advertising  & Business Promotions
Database & Messaging
Identity & Logo Designs
Web Design & Programming

Communication & Production Services.
Commercials (TV, Radio & Web)
Music
Music Videos
Videos

Content Development & Writing Services.
Articles
Brochures
Business Correspondence
Business Plans & Solutions
Corporate & Personal Statements
Cover Letters
Curriculum Vitae (CV)& Resumes
Newsletters & Magazines
Press Kits & Press Releases 
Sales Letters
Speeches
Website Content

Join a Kowa C 8 Session
Where we Share Secrets & Step by Step on How to Create & Sell your
Music, Books, Art & Videos On & Offline

Call +2348087722500
Email FredBardy@efany.com 

When: Saturdays 10am – 2pm

Where: efany! Lab
1 Aniahaba St. (Osadebay Junction)
Asaba, Delta State. Nigeria.

Re: Introduce Your Business by annwin: 10:54am On Apr 20, 2009
I have LANDS, HOUSES AND PETROL STATIONS TO SALE IN AWKA CITY AND BEYOND
CONTACT LUCKY ON
OZIKA LAND AND PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
(A Subsidiary of Orzika Global Resources Ltd)

Lands For Sale

- 4 plots of land at G.R.A. Agu Awka, each at N6 million
- 8 plots of land each at N5 million each at the back of Tourist Garden Hotel Awka.
- 1 plot of land N2 million at Ifite Awka
- 2 plots of land at G.R.A Agu Awka N3 million each
- 1 plots of land at Ifite Awka at N2 million (50 by 100)
- 1 plot of land at Ifite Awka at N2.5 million (50 by 100)
- Beside Regina Caeli Hospital Awka, 2 plots each N3.5 million, 7 million together (50 by 100)
- 1 plot of land at Amikwo Awka at N4.5 million
- 2 plots of land at G.R.A Udoka Estate each at N10 million (20 million)
- 2 plots of land at Udoka Estate at N5 million each (100 by 100 with fence)
- 100 by 40 plot of land beside St. John of God Secondary School Awka at N2.5 million with fence.
- 2 plots of land at Obunagu beside Udoka Estate at N4 million each, (50 by 100)
- Udoka Estate, 1 plot at N6 million
- Industrial layout Agu Awka 60 plots, each at N1.8 million
- 2 plots of land at back of CBN (Central Bank, Awka) N5 million each 100 by 100
- 1 plot of land opposite INEC Office by Express at N7 million
- 7 plots of land at Iyiagu Estate beside Queen Suite Hotels at 3 million each.
- 3 plot of land behind Immigration Office at 2 million each.
- 4 plots of land at commissioners Quarter behind Govt. House Awka each at 5 million (together).
- 2 plots at 3 million each at commissioners Quarter, Awka.
- 1 plot at 3 million at commissioners Quarter, Awka.
- Plots of land at Ring Road Amenyi Awka at 300 thousand Naira each.

- A plot of land with uncompleted boys quarter at Udoka Estate at N8million.
- A plot of land beside Bigard Seminary Okpuno Awka at N2million
- 2 plots of land at Emma Nnaemeka Street Awka at N6million each (N12million)
- 2 plots of land at Ifite Awka at N2million each (N4million)
- 5 plots of land fenced, beside Goodwill Junction Okpuno at N11,million (together)
- 6 plots of land at Okpuno at N1.5million each.
- 3 plots of land with fence at N1.7million each at Obuagu Road Azinifite Okpuno.
- 17 plots of land at Agu Orie Okpuno, each N800 thousand .
- 3 plots of land at Odadi lay out Okpuno at N1.5million
- 4 plots of land at Odadi lay out at Okpuno N1million each
- 2 plots of land at Odadi lay out at Okpuno at N1.5million each

Plots at Isuaniocha Town
- 60 plots of land at N200,000 each
- 7 plots of land at N400,000 each
- 4 plots of land at N400,000 each
- 1 plots of land at N400,000

Houses for Sale
- 2 storey Building at Beside Aroma Junction (flats) at N40 million.
- 3 story building beside Marble Arch Hotels (self contend each) at 50 million.
- Two storey building inside Asa Nnetu Market Aba (Bank Road) at N80 million
- A doublet at Udoka Estate Awka at 50 million
- A Bungalow (2 flats) behind Govt. House Awka at Commissioners Quarter + 2 extra plots of land inside N20 million.

- A storey building at Nodu at back of CBN (Central Bank) Awka with a space N10million.
- A Doublet + a plot of land at Udoka Estate Awka N28million.
- A storey building at Udoka Estate Awka at N25million.
- An uncompleted storey + Boys quarter at Okpuno opposite Jaspino factory at N7million.

Filling Stations for Sale
- A filling Station at Quarter Junction along Express Road Awka at N75 million.
- A filling Station at temporary Site Unizik Awka at N50 million
- A filling Station along Express after Govt. House at N75 million
- A Station at Ifitedunu along Abagana Road at N30 million

N:B Agent Commission is 10% of any Amount Purchased
Re: Introduce Your Business by spikytang(m): 12:16am On Apr 21, 2009
HARLEM INTERNATIONAL LIMTED is a Private Limited Company incorporated under the Laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria as a Limited Liability entity and also licensed by the Nigeria Customs Service as one of the reliable freight forwarders operating at the Sea and Air Ports in Nigeria. The Company was incorporated in October 1976.

The Company having developed a Transport Unit of great repute, ventured into freight forwarding for the past 30 years and has successfully handled freight from America, The Far East and Europe ever since. Also has represented some major freight forwarders in the United States and the United Kingdom. We recently, have incorporated the company in the United Kingdom.

It is interesting to note that our Company has very experienced personnel in these areas and still improving with our daily operations. We have also acted as freight Consolidators and Protective Agents for ship owners. We are capable of husbanding Vessels in Nigerian Ports and provide the necessary documents and protection in our Territorial Waters.

We are currently handling major E-Equipment for an American Multi National Corporation, a contract we have proudly sustained since 1980 – 28 years!

Recently, we have aligned with a Turkish firm who supply us with Service Vessels to lift either refined or Crude oil. This area will be greatly improved on with our capable Technical Partners.

Harlem International has competent staffs that can deliver your goods and serve you professionally. We look forward to working with you and seeing your business grow.

We will be glad to work with Freight movers in Europe and America in co-operation for our mutual benefits

CONTACT
Name: Joel Nicol
Email: airnicol29@harlemintl.com
Phone numbers: +2347038435724/ +2348024717653

Head Office:

187, Kirikiri Road,
Olodi, Apapa
P. O. Box 5524, Lagos
Re: Introduce Your Business by olaolaking: 11:18am On Apr 21, 2009
The name of my Firm is Kings Online Consult

What we do is to write a very professional resume/CV for people

Phone:08029945433
Re: Introduce Your Business by paulipopo(m): 11:10pm On Apr 21, 2009
Hello all,

I will like to introduce business-travel-nigeria.com.

It is an online guide to travelling to Nigeria or doing business with or in Nigeria.

If you live outside Nigeria visit www.business-travel-nigeria.com to post any peculiar problems or information you wish to have attended to relating to business or travel to Nigeria.

Also you could project your business, products or services to a global audience.

Thank you.

Paul
Re: Introduce Your Business by doklink: 12:38pm On Apr 22, 2009
Am introducing a powerful product.whether you are a parent who is concern about your children beverage choices,or just someone who's looking to enjoy better overall health.its called Xtreme X20,just one sachet can transform your water into "premium fuel" for your body's daily needs.for more information please call 08055616237.
To know more about the products visit www.xoomaworldwide.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by nagari: 4:41pm On Apr 22, 2009
INTRODUCING TOW-ME NIGERIA

Our company is into provision of vechicle Rescue services for any kind of vechicle at the shortest possible time.Presently we cover Lagos,Abeokuta,Sagamu and Ibadan.In the subsequent months,we will be moving down to Port harcourt and Abuja.

When you need to get your vechicle out of there fast!!!!!!

we are ready on-call 24/7 to render rescue services to our subscribers in distress anywhere and at anytime.

To subscribe, purchase the Tow-Me Gold or Platinum Starter Pack.

Contact Tosin on : 08027310607

email: tosin.siyanbola@towmenigeria.com, tosinsiyanbola@yahoo.com

or visit www.towmenigeria.com for more details

At Towme Nigeria Limited,You are never stranded.
Re: Introduce Your Business by CHARLESBENNY: 9:54am On Apr 24, 2009
hello house,

We deal in all categories of books, ranging from business management, motivational, real estate, training materials, marketing, entrepreneurship, IT, personal development etc. these materials come in hard-copy, audio and audio-visual formats. we also deliver to you at your place of convenience.

i would also appreciate referrals from you. that is details of friends, family members, collegues, etc who have the reading culture and could patronize us. the details should carry name, phone number, company name and address and e-mail address.

my phone numbers are: 07028440463, 08032328836
e-mail: realtypointbookstore@gmail.com, cbtotal24@yahoo.com

company name: Realty point Limited
office address: 29, Mobolaji Bank Anthony way, Onigbagbo House, 3rd Floor Abule B/stop. Ikeja Lagos[/b]

1 Like

Re: Introduce Your Business by nmadi(f): 12:30pm On Apr 24, 2009
JULI COLLECTIONS offers office and home delivery of all kinds of Textiles such as:

Suits
shirts
Trousers
Ties
Jeans
T.shirts

Plain T.shirts 12pcs and face caps for printing

(Ankara, Guinea Brocade, Aso-oke)

We supply to individual and groups. Call Juliana on 08028356103, 07092285957 or email ugochi266@yahoo.com and we get them delivered to your destination.

"Clothes shopping with ease"

JULI COLLECTIONS
Ur Wardrobe Manager
Re: Introduce Your Business by leye4u: 12:01pm On Apr 25, 2009
Distributors wanted for fuel boosters that saves as much as 30 percent of your petrol and diesel consumption.Distributors wanted across the 36 states of the federation call 07026764118 or mail leye4u@yahoo.com
It saves fuel
Lubricates your engine
reduces smoke
Elongates the life span of your engine
Cleans your fuel delivery system
Re: Introduce Your Business by keyuss(m): 12:19pm On Apr 25, 2009
Hello Forumites,

My name is kaydee olukayode ojo,i'm a mechanical engineering graduate of The Polytechnic,Ibadan.
                    I reside in benin city,  I 'm an info-preneur and online investor.
                    I don't have an office yet,  I operate from my house,been connected to internet.
                    Gsm: 08026016975

If you are interested in U.S mutual funds,  that you be receiving your money every 30/31st of every
                    month, for a period of 18months,  the package cost: N5,500 for any member of this site,but the Normal price is N10,500. Then you can give me a call to get my package of Register online
                    & confirmed investment companies that sure pays,  smiley kiss

i'm very pleased to be part of this community nairalanders,  i promise to do my BEST to give REAL and
                    WELL informations. Thank you ALL!!!

Yours Trillionsly,
kaydee
keyuss25@gmail.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by axeman85(m): 10:43am On Apr 26, 2009
I am a Nigerian based in the united kingdom and have been for quite a while but recently on my visit to nigeria back in january where i spent 3weeks i was really impressed in the changes which have taken place so therefore prompted me into introducing a business which i am fully aware about as it was what i was into prior to travelling abroad. and which is a very good opportunity in the market.

I am into the importation of various types of Door handles, Door keys, Cylinders and basically anything that has to do with Handles for furnitures and homes.

Most products in the market in nigeria are from china hence i am introducing mine which is going to be made and imported from india. i already have the link and already have some samples which i am looking on bringing to nigeria withing the next week as i will be in Nigeria for 1weeks to market my products to some already interested parties and also look for prospective buyers, be it either, individuals or business owners in the building materials or organisation which are into the furniture making business. attached a a few samples.

you can reach me on my contact details for more information such as prices and quotes on: lebzy4lyfe@yahoo.com
Babajide

sorry everyone cant post pictures but you can email me and i will foward samples unto you, thanks.
Re: Introduce Your Business by dammy2good(f): 12:28pm On Apr 27, 2009
EVENT PLANNER

NEED TO PLAN THAT PARTY(CONFERENCE, WEDDING, LAUCHING, ETC) BUT DO NOT HAVE THE TIME FRET NO FURTHER BECAUSE AT LABELS WORLD YOUR WORRY BECOMES OUR CONCERN .
WE ARE A EVENT PLANNER WE PLAN EVERY THING FROM THE VENUE TO THE DISHES AND USHERS
YOU CAN CONTACT US ON 08028479497 OR 08063838597
A TRIAL IS WORTH IT,
Re: Introduce Your Business by keyuss(m): 11:32am On Apr 28, 2009
I gbadun una,
Re: Introduce Your Business by anticent(m): 1:34pm On Apr 28, 2009
Gone are the days when traders beg non-traders to join the largest market.Business news round the globe now has it that the richest people in the world made it through online trading.Wall street journal also confirmed that the easiest way to become a millionaire in United States is by trading online stocks.

Forex,spread betting,options,stocks,oil trading now witness an awesome number of people very anxious to trade online.When everything fails we still make money.Whether the stock goes up or down we get richer each day cause online trading ensures that your investement is protected in both ways.

DISCOVER HOW TO TAP WEALTH IN THE WORLD OF TRADING.

Learn how to trade FOREX,OIL,STOCKS(INDEXES),FIXED ODDS,SPREAD BETTING,OTPION online.

Call Seun on 08069566129 or 07025056833
Re: Introduce Your Business by coolted(m): 3:02pm On Apr 28, 2009
Hi, My Name is ted
We are into Company Registration http://companyregistration.blog126.fc2.com/
also we deal in real estates.

Our office is in Abuja, No 5 sokode crescent, Wuse zone 5 Abuja.

We are honest and proffessional in our dealings. Visit us at http://companyregistration.blog126.fc2.com/

my numba is 08022832497, 08035835688.
Re: Introduce Your Business by kelmasu(f): 1:21pm On Apr 29, 2009
KELMASU BRIDAL SHOP
I'm into sales of Beautiful, imported and affordable Wedding Dresses. for more Details view www.kelmasubridalshop.web.officelive.com or call 08039680416

Re: Introduce Your Business by deardoc: 10:19pm On Apr 29, 2009
hi,
i have joined all kinds of network MLM,you name it,GNLD even before they came to Nigeria, Forever living products, Tianshi and so on,though i'm not active because i got tired of the stress but i still prescribe some of the drugs i know that works for my patients.

Back to the business at hand. i just discovered a brillant system [/b]that works. with minimal effort. a typical example of Achieving FINANCIAL FREEDOM,if you know what i mean.

to get more information, join me at FEDERAL PALACE HOTEL on Saturday 2nd of May 2009. Gate fee is $10 but to show you how serious i am,i will purchase the ticket for you,just meet me at the entrance by 11.30 am.

if you are seriously interested call me on 08055180507, Dr Zakari latest by Friday 12noon. i am getting limited amount of tickets,so call now.

you have got nothing to lose,if after the seminar you are not convinced,[b]JUST TAKE A WALK
, no hard feelings.

cheers
Re: Introduce Your Business by CHARLESBENNY: 12:54pm On Apr 30, 2009
An interractive and brain-storming seminar with Debo Adejana, Angela Johnson and Dr. Olusegun Kuye is coming up this weekend. this seminar is on health, wealth and entrepreneurship. it would be loaded with issues on how the young entrepreneur could start, run and grow his/her business.

debo Adejana, the real estate guru would be telling us how we can really raise money for our new businesses with ease. he did it in February at Protea Hotel in Lekki and it was awesome. Angela Johnson, the entrepreneurial wiskid young lady would be brainstorming with every one on how to really start a business with whatever resources you have and how to steadily and gradually grow it into something more meaningful.

Dr. Kuye would handle the health special with emphasis on 'the use of pure, natural honey in healing yourself. pure, natural honeys are available as sample and for purchase too.

i think this is a place to be for the weekend. the opportunities are just massive as a lot of real time business possibilities would be discussed. such as

business club
cooporative
entrepreneurship
small business mgt principles
building wealth over a period of time
etc.

Date: May 2nd 2009

Time: 10am

Venue: Realty Point Facility, 29, Mobolaji Bank Anthony Way, 3rd Floor Onigbagbo House Abule Bstop
             Ikeja Lagos

Fee: N1000.

For enquiries call Charles on: 07028440463, 08032328836, 08098023244

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (342) (Reply)

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.