Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Introduce Your Business - Business To Business (275) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Introduce Your Business (451724 Views)

Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost / Introduce Your Business / Introduce Your Bussiness With The Keyz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) ... (342) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introduce Your Business by Adaba0803(m): 10:39am On Mar 13, 2020
08118888592[quote author=Adaba0803 post=87285799][/quote]
Re: Introduce Your Business by AbuKhamsah(m): 9:02am On Mar 16, 2020
Re: Introduce Your Business by Chirowman(m): 9:32am On Mar 16, 2020
we offer procurement ,shipping,payments and funding. Humbro logistics we buy and ship for you from china to Nigeria. we have normal cargo 6 to 10 days and Express 2 to 3 days. we equally pay your Chinese suppliers. add us on whatsapp 09062308261.
Re: Introduce Your Business by Gracyskincare(f): 10:44pm On Mar 16, 2020
gracyorganics Gracy's Organics Glow soap is a soap that is made with pure natural ingredients that works together to carefully treat skin problems like Pimples,Acne,Blackheads,blackspots,dark knuckles ,Eczema,Back acne,chest acne,rashes and excess oil
Filled with natural ingredients like, pure honey, egg white, milk, tumeric, lemon,rosewater and more
Place your order today!!! We always deliver!!! Our Location :Anambra
and we deliver to all states in the East
Prices:#500 #1500 #2000 respectively

Whatsapp or call us on +2348136080185
Re: Introduce Your Business by Dangrace01: 9:34am On Mar 17, 2020
Gracyskincare:
gracyorganics Gracy's Organics Glow soap is a soap that is made with pure natural ingredients that works together to carefully treat skin problems like Pimples,Acne,Blackheads,blackspots,dark knuckles ,Eczema,Back acne,chest acne,rashes and excess oil
Filled with natural ingredients like, pure honey, egg white, milk, tumeric, lemon,rosewater and more
Place your order today!!! We always deliver!!! Our Location :Anambra
and we deliver to all states in the East
Prices:#500 #1500 #2000 respectively

Whatsapp or call us on +2348136080185

We have honey for sale in 25 litres. Since it's your raw material. We can supply you in large quantity

1 Like

Re: Introduce Your Business by Prolifixent(m): 1:52pm On Mar 17, 2020
The Concertina razor Wire design to provided with highly resistant blades, has a great capacity of penetration, while producing a deterrent to potential intruders.

At Prolifix Enterprises, we specialize in the supply & installation of high galvanized barbed wire,electric power fence,barbed wire twist, chain link, mesh wire,door locks, key cards,car park barrier,fence spike and other safety’s devices.

Our company though young, yet its innovative and fast growing and it’s being managed by young entrepreneurs whose mission /contributions are to deliver an excellent services and good customer satisfaction.
We have a reputation for satisfying and surpassing our client’s expectation. We serve corporate organizations, public individuals (end users) house,banks, schools,hotels,halls, club and warehouse. We have over the years built a company known for quality services,integrity,trust and swift services.

Contact Us
Email: prolifixenterprises@gmail.com
Phone: 08032140286,08065569481
Mobile: 08029180385
Fax: 08059303322

Re: Introduce Your Business by Gracyskincare(f): 5:09pm On Mar 17, 2020
Dangrace01:

We have honey for sale in 25 litres. Since it's your raw material. We can supply you in large quantity
chat me on whatsapp

1 Like

Re: Introduce Your Business by ummarkhbiz(f): 1:17pm On Mar 18, 2020
Good afternoon everyone

I am into accessories, beautifying you and allowing you to slay without breaking a bank �
I sell Wristwatches and jewelleries, wholesales and retail
Get in contact and let's do business

WhatsApp link: http:///2347032733920
Email: temytopeh1999@gmail.com
I'm basically ready to be stressed with your orders

I am also into confectionery but that is under rebranding presently, so I'm off for the main time
Re: Introduce Your Business by Lokojaerrands: 10:12pm On Mar 19, 2020
Lokoja Errands is a registered Errands, delivery, item warehousing and concierge business outfit in Lokoja Kogi State with RC Number 3062008.

We cater for both corporate and individual clients, and strive to meet all the demands of our customers.

We offer errand services which include the pickup and delivery of parcels, documents, items and palette of goods at very affordable rates.
We are constantly finding better ways to make efficient deliveries as we help individuals and businesses run everyday delivery errands - effortlessly.

Our client’s best interest comes first, and everything we do is guided by our values and professional ethics. We ensure that we hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards by delivering excellent Service and also meeting our client’s needs precisely and completely in a timely manner.

Instagram: @lokojaerrands
Facebook: @lokojaerrands
Twitter: @errandslokoja

1 Like

Re: Introduce Your Business by Prolifixent(m): 1:16pm On Mar 20, 2020
WALL RAILINGS | METAL RAILINGS

Enhance your existing wall with our decorative wall railings, adding security to your property.

Our wall railing can be installed in between brick piers using wall connectors, or installed onto a continuous stretch of wall either being base plated or the posts cranked onto the wall (dependent on height). Wall railings are an ideal solution to extend the height of your wall, still allowing viability without having to sacrifice pleasant light or views that a solid wall would obstruct.

Wall Railings correspond(s) to the generic component/material "steel" in the BRE Global Guide online generic specification(s) "Galvanised steel railings" which achieve(s) a summary rating of B within commercial, domestic, residential, health, industrial, education.

Security fencing should guard against intruders, act as a significant deterrent to attempts to penetrate or climb, and have integrated access control .

Our company though young, yet its innovative and fast growing and it’s being managed by young entrepreneurs whose mission /contributions are to deliver an excellent services and good customer satisfaction.
We have a reputation for satisfying and surpassing our client’s expectation. We serve corporate organizations, public individuals (end users) house,banks, schools,hotels,halls, club and warehouse. We have over the years built a company known for quality services,integrity,trust and swift services.

Our Contacts
Prolifix Enterprises
68,Kajola Street,Obawole Estate,off Iju Ishaga,Ogba, Ikeja
Lagos, Nigeria
Tel: 08032140286 ,08059303322
Email

Re: Introduce Your Business by OrinAgba(m): 9:00pm On Mar 20, 2020
Dealer of all kinds of Ankara print fabrics

Re: Introduce Your Business by Gozzy213: 12:30pm On Mar 22, 2020
Insurance Services

For ur:

Motor Insurance to cover accident, theft & fire;

Fire policy for ur homes, shops, business premises, schools, boutique;

Public liability insurance for schools, hotels, hospitals, offices;

Insurance bond either bid bond, advance payment, or performance bond for contractors;

Group Life to protect ur staff, members of association, & get ur PENCOM cert;

Travel Insurance to get ur visa;

Goods-in-Transit to protect ur goods during transportation;

Children Education Plan to secure ur child's education;

Annuity to earn monthly income after retirement till death;

Mortgage Protection Plan to secure ur household in case of default in repayment of the loan;

Group Personal Accident to compensate against death, disability & medical expenses of loved ones, association members, & students;

Professional Indemnity for doctors, nurses, lawyers, architects, accountants, brokers, etc;

Loss of Employment Scheme to earn income for 24 months after loss of job;

And other classes of insurance to meet ur needs,

Kindly call 08036048707 (Kingsley) or visit us @ Cornerstone Insurance Plc, 34 Gana Street, Maitama, Abuja.

Thank you.

1 Share

Re: Introduce Your Business by Jagabanj(f): 4:03pm On Mar 22, 2020
Hello All.. Happy Sunday to everyone. I have VTU for sell, at a cheap rate I also sell data of all kinds of networks at a cheaper rate.

Contact us for your discounted prices on airtime and data.

*MTN_DATA*
1GB=500
2GB=1000
3GB=1,400
5GB=2,200
500mb=300
11GB=5,000

*9MOBILE:*
500MB=500
1.5GB=1200
2.5GB=1880

*GLO*

920MB=500
1.8GB=1000
4.5GB=1,800

Whatsapp +234 818 180 4918

1 Like

Re: Introduce Your Business by afecofrank(m): 4:34am On Mar 23, 2020
Hello, what's the fabric content and quality of the Senator and Atiku wears? What's the price? Send me WhatsApp +8613710705988
NikkyHabFabric:
This is Nikkyhabfabrics. I sell quality fabrics for both men and women at affordable prices.

For Men, I sell Ready-made Senator wears, Swiss Voile Atiku, Brocades etc.

For Women- 3D Laces, Swiss Voile Lace, Velvet Lace, Dry Lace, Tulle Lace, sequins Lace etc.

Kindly visit my Instagram page: @nikkyhab_fabrics

Call Or WhatsApp
+2348062714036
Re: Introduce Your Business by rainnaira(f): 7:20am On Mar 25, 2020
Promo! Promo!! Promo!!!

Websites for just N30,000 shocked shocked shocked

Are you a business owner looking to own a website?
Have you been longing to own an online store?
Do not end this year without that dream website.
I repeat do not end this year without that your dream website.
Because Anify websites is offering a whole 80% off websites.
No more N150,000 now N30,000
Offer includes:
Domain
Hosting
Building... And lots more.

Make your dream a reality now. Get your website today.

Call:08114382597
WhatsApp: 08114382597
Email : Anifywebsites@gmail.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by Prolifixent(m): 9:20am On Mar 26, 2020
We live in a society where protection and safety has become an essential part of our life. We want our dear ones to be safe from the fear of unknown and hence to do that one of the easiest method is to provide fencing.

Security fencing can be used to protect properties of all types and sizes, from high security data centres and commercial premises, to transport hubs and residential settings. The type of fencing that is best for the project is dependent on the nature of the development and the requirements of your site.

Security fencing should guard against intruders, act as a significant deterrent to attempts to penetrate or climb, and have integrated access control .

Anti-finger panel mesh fencing acts as an invisible barrier. Extremely hard to cut and hard to climb, and one of the top fencing options.

Our Contacts
Prolifix Enterprises
68,Kajola Street,Obawole Estate,off Iju Ishaga,Ogba, Ikeja
Lagos, Nigeria
Tel: 08032140286 ,08059303322
Email
prolifixenterprises@gmail.com

Re: Introduce Your Business by Ebenzima16(m): 8:52am On Mar 28, 2020
Hi
BENZBARTER

We're always buying different types of giftcards

*iTunes*
*eBay*
*Amazon*
*Target*
*Walmart*
*Nike*
*Footlocker*
*GooglePlay*
*Steam wallet*
*Bestbuy*
*Sephora or jc penny*
*Nordstrom*
*Offgamers*
*OneVanilla*
*Amex*
*Xbox*
*Macy*

Best market rate applies
Trusted, Reliable, No Ripping��
Fast Loading and Flash Payments ⚡⚡

WhatsApp: https:///+2349066226639

_Check-in ��_

Re: Introduce Your Business by Proffbonjo(m): 10:36pm On Mar 28, 2020
Hello business oriented people.
Have you been having issues getting a reliable Company for your haulage supply, item delivery, service provider. Contact Iamyourmaid. 09080103397- segun
Re: Introduce Your Business by Mjsod: 2:25am On Mar 29, 2020
Hello guys, it is no news that the COVID-19 period is eating up on allowances and not allowing for savings. How about making some extra cash while at it?
To this, I have created an e-book that can guarantee your financial freedom if you are ready. It is not a Ponzi scheme neither is it a get rich quick thingy. You do your lil part, you get paid while others get paid too.
The best way to help yourself is to help others.
Interested in the E-book? Save and contact MJ via WhatsApp on 08094541185
Re: Introduce Your Business by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 06, 2020
@AGROTHRIVE MULTITOP VENTURE, we source for varieties, of Agro commodities, such
as..

*Raw cashew nut

*Sesame Seed

*Processed cashew kernels

*Crude Palm oil

*Bitter cola

*Palm kernel nut

*Cocoa beans

*Palm kernel cake

*Crude palm oil

*Soybeans

* Groundnut

And more

We source for these commodities across Nigeria. We stand as mandate & brokers for potential buyers both foreign and local, linking them up to the farmers

We facilitate and guarantee trade transactions between the buyer and seller by ensuring the readiness and viability of every necessary platforms, processes and availability of the specified commodity.

We negotiate cost effective prices as we have direct contact to the farms. We seek a long term partnership with our clients, striving diligently to render satisfactory services to all parties involved, on a mutual interest basis.

Call or WhatsApp +2349011891314 or e-mail ,agrothrivebusinessventure@gmail.com.

agrothriveventure.
Re: Introduce Your Business by Mjsod: 2:33pm On Apr 06, 2020
We know your business may be having a lil hiccup...lol.
A little touch as converting your website to mobile apps for you and your clients to connect with a click goes a long way.
You know we can't do without social media this COVID-19 times right? You can take advantage too...

Re: Introduce Your Business by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 06, 2020
We sale Infrared thermometer and surgical facemask. Potential buyer call or WhatsApp 09011891314

Re: Introduce Your Business by laudate: 3:47pm On Apr 06, 2020
I find the intolerance exhibited by our moderators so ridiculous, irrational and unnerving. undecided

They have thrown objectivity to the dogs, and prefer to entrench parochial interests. It shows the degraded levels to which they have sunk.

I want to thank you for banning me for 7 months. Oh you guys did me a favour. During that time, I was able to focus on my business and my dreams. kiss

I initiated new projects, turned my old projects around, and got new deals running into several figures. cool

I owe you guys a drink, if you ever come to my neighborhood. grin

You meant the ban for evil....but hey, guess what? It turned out good, in fact....better than good for me. It turned out Great! cheesy

So continue with your bad belle, please. "Whoever God has blessed, cannot be cursed."

Fact!! cool
Re: Introduce Your Business by Israel07: 2:22pm On Apr 07, 2020
Hey, I'm Israel. I supply foodstuffs varieties such as Quality local rice, beans(brown&White), groundnut, Corn, Guinea corn, Millet and perishables such as Cabbage, Pepper(variety), Onions and large baskets of Tomato and deliver to any part of the country all at a reasonable bargain.
Contact me on (08113839377)WhatsApp for serious business purposes only.
Thank you.

Re: Introduce Your Business by PlayMaker001(m): 6:05pm On Apr 09, 2020
Wetheral Oil sells topnotch quality palm oil 
Grade one      
We deliver nation wide
Delivery capacity: 1000kegs per 2 weeks
Mill site: imo state

wetheraloil@gmail.com

Re: Introduce Your Business by Idfunkky(f): 9:14am On Apr 14, 2020
Hi,
I sell exquisite Adire ready- made tops and also unsewn fabrics ranging from #3000 plus delivery fee applies .You can contact Funke on 08068864957.

Re: Introduce Your Business by thisisolamii: 5:26pm On Apr 14, 2020
[/b]Good day Naira Landers.

I am Olamilekan I work with Lakelonshey Ventures where we make industrial nylon for industrial companies such as, pure water and table water companies, pharmaceutical, pvc companies, etc or any manufacturing that needs nylon. We are located in Lagos. You can reach me on 08132594879 you can also chat me up on WhatsApp using same number to find out more. Looking forward to doing biz with you. [b]
[/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][size=8pt][/size][b]
Re: Introduce Your Business by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 16, 2020
Abuja yam at your door strep.
Potential buyer call , 09011891314
Tuber cost 700 naira.

Re: Introduce Your Business by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 16, 2020
Buy your original honey
We sale wholesale
Potential buyer call or WhatsApp 09011891314
agrothriveventure.worldpress.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) ... (342) (Reply)

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.