Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Introduce Your Business - Business To Business (297) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Introduce Your Business (451632 Views)

Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost / Introduce Your Business / Introduce Your Bussiness With The Keyz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) ... (342) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introduce Your Business by KelvinEfe: 10:37am On Apr 22, 2021
TIME WASTERS KEEP OFF! DON'T WHATSAPP ME IF YOU AREN'T READY AND SERIOUS TO ADVERTISE! BE WARNED!

Let me Sponsor your Business Adverts on Social Media with N1,000 to get your Desired Buying and Paying Customers. I will Convincely Advertise and Promote your Adverts to more than 1,000 Targeted Audiences on Social Media, and Convert them to Buy and Pay!

Move your Business forward with N1,000 today! Let me help you Advertise your Adverts, and get Profitable Sales for your Business. Tell someone! Tell someone to tell someone! Please WhatsApp https:///send?phone=2347080012183&text=I%20AM%20INTERESTED%20IN%20YOUR%20SPONSORED%20ADVERT

Thank You!

Your interest and desire are my concerns. I put them first, providing excellent quality and service to them! Cheers!

Powered by: GODLY LOVE

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

TIME WASTERS KEEP OFF! DON'T WHATSAPP ME IF YOU AREN'T READY AND SERIOUS TO HAVE A WEBSITE/BLOG! BE WARNED!

Let me Create your Business Websites with N10,000 and Business Blogs with N5,000 to get your Desired Buying and Paying Customers. I will Creatively do your Websites and Blogs for you and Convincely Advertise and Promote them to more than 1,000 Targeted Audiences on Social Media, and Convert them to Buy and Pay!

Move your Business forward to more than 1,000 Targeted Audiences on Social Media today! Let me help you and I will Advertise your Adverts, and get Profitable Sales for your Business Websites and Business Blogs. Tell someone! Tell someone to tell someone! Please WhatsApp https:///send?phone=2347080012183&text=I%20AM%20INTERESTED%20IN%20YOUR%20WEBSITE%20BLOG

Thank You!

Your interest and desire are my concerns. I put them first, providing excellent quality and service to them! Cheers!

Re: Introduce Your Business by KelvinEfe: 10:38am On Apr 22, 2021
TIME WASTERS KEEP OFF! DON'T WHATSAPP ME IF YOU AREN'T READY AND SERIOUS TO ADVERTISE FOR ONE MONTH AND GET A FREE BUSINESS BLOG! BE WARNED!

Let me Sponsor your Business Adverts on Social Media for one month, and get a free Business Blog to get your Desired Buying and Paying Customers. I will Convincely Advertise and Promote your Adverts and Blogs to more than thousand Targeted Audiences on Social Media, and Convert them to Buy and Pay!

Move your Business forward with more than thousand today! Let me help you Advertise your Adverts and Blogs, and get Profitable Sales for your Business. Tell someone! Tell someone to tell someone! Please WhatsApp https:///send?phone=2347080012183&text=I%20AM%20INTERESTED%20IN%20YOUR%20SPONSORED%20ADVERTBLOG

Thank You!

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

TIME WASTERS KEEP OFF! DON'T WHATSAPP ME IF YOU AREN'T READY AND SERIOUS FOR CONTENT MARKETING! BE WARNED!

Let me give you written Contents, Graphics Designs, Logo Designs, and Business Card Designs for your Social Media Pages, Websites, and Blogs to your Interested Markets, and get a free Sponsorship of your Business Adverts on Social Media to get your Desired Buying and Paying Customers. I will Creatively give you Content Strategies, and Convincely Advertise and Promote your Adverts to more than thousand Targeted Audiences on Social Media, and Convert them to Buy and Pay!

Move your Business forward with more than thousand today! Let me help your Social Media Pages, Websites, and Blogs, and I will Advertise your Adverts, and get Profitable Sales for your Business. Tell someone! Tell someone to tell someone! Please WhatsApp https:///send?phone=2347080012183&text=I%20AM%20INTERESTED%20IN%20YOUR%20SPONSORED%20CONTENTADVERT

Thank You!

Re: Introduce Your Business by GYZSERVICES1: 2:47pm On Apr 23, 2021
Kindly contact us for the following services:

1. Company Document Processing
Kindly contact us for your company documents such as CAC Certificate, Tax Clearance Certificate (TCC), NSITF, ITF, PENCOM, BPP, etc. We are well known for our timely delivery.

2. Vehicle Registration/Renewal Services
We assist our clients in getting their vehicle documents such as Vehicle License, Road Worthiness, Insurance, Change of Ownership, New plate number, etc at the best cost & least time.

3. Errand Services
For your Dubai travel related needs such as Visa procurement, document verification & attestation at the Federal Ministries of Education & Foreign Affairs, kindly get in touch with us and you will be glad you did. We save our clients the time and money in coming down to Abuja to verify and authenticate their documents.

4. Dubai Visa Confirmation/Verification
We assist travellers in verifying the genuineness of their Dubai entry permit (visa) and resident permit (residence). This service saves you the disappointment of been turned back at the airport or point of entry or getting into trouble upon arrival.
It is advised, until you are certain that the visa is genuine; you shouldn’t pay for flight tickets or hotel accommodations. Contact us for immediate confirmation.

5. Insurance Services
Contact us for your Travel/Health Insurance for your trip abroad. We also provide other classes of insurance to meet your needs.

6. Reservation Services
For your flight & hotel reservation for visa application, get in touch with us. You can count on us for verifiable and and timely reservations.

7. Bulk SMS Services
Customized messages for your weddings, birthdays, occasions, etc. Your SMS is delivered immediately to all networks in Nigeria at the least cost.

8. Document Compression & Conversion Services
We cater to your document compression & conversion needs. This includes PDF to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, JPEG & vice versa. It also includes extracting pages, splitting pages, merging pages, and reduction of any image/document size.

9. File Recovery Services
We recover files such as images, videos, music, documents from your corrupted memory cards, flash drive, disk drives, etc. Your files are handled with utmost discretion. Give us a call and leave the rest to us.

Thank you

Re: Introduce Your Business by Laren24(m): 8:18pm On Apr 23, 2021
Laren Security and Technology Limited.

We deal in sales of equipment and installation of;

a. Solar Panels and Inverters sales.

b. CCTV camera installation in home and offices.

c. Electric Fencing Installation.

d. Installation of Intercom in offices and hotels.

We can be contacted through the following contact;

Or
olanrewajubabatunde971@gmail.com

Re: Introduce Your Business by anuoreangel(f): 9:58am On Apr 24, 2021
Men’s luxury affordable slippers

5 pairs above 12,000
Less than 5 pairs 13,000
1 pair 14,000

Size 41-45

Nationwide delivery available

Re: Introduce Your Business by GYZSERVICES1: 3:07pm On Apr 24, 2021
Insurance Services

Kindly contact us for ur:

Motor Insurance to cover accident, theft & fire;

Fire policy for ur homes, shops, business premises, schools, boutique;

Marine insurance for import & export of goods

Public liability insurance for schools, hotels, hospitals, offices;

Insurance bond either bid bond, advance payment, or performance bond for contractors;

Group Life to protect ur staff, members of association, & get ur PENCOM cert;

Travel health Insurance to get ur visa & provide protection when you travel abroad;

Goods-in-Transit to protect ur goods during transportation;

Children Education Plan to save & secure ur child's education;

Maximum Investment Plan to save and achieve ur financial goals;

Annuity to earn monthly income after retirement for life;

Mortgage Protection Plan to secure ur household in case of default in repayment of the loan;

Personal Accident to compensate against death, permanent disability & medical expenses;

Group Personal Accident to compensate against death, disability & medical expenses of loved ones, association members, & students;

Professional Indemnity for doctors, nurses, lawyers, architects, accountants, brokers, etc;

Loss of Employment Scheme to earn income for 24 months after loss of job;

And other classes of insurance to meet ur needs.

Thank you

Re: Introduce Your Business by johnpaschal(m): 5:37pm On Apr 24, 2021
Payloaders, bulldozers, graders and rollers for sale in Abuja also Ten tyre trucks

The company is packing up and needs to sell them off interested buyers quote this message then I'd send you my number

Re: Introduce Your Business by GYZSERVICES1: 3:38pm On Apr 25, 2021

Kindly contact us for your company documents such as CAC Certificate, Tax Clearance Certificate (TCC), NSITF, ITF, PENCOM, BPP, etc. We are well known for our timely delivery.

We assist our clients in getting their vehicle documents such as Vehicle License, Road Worthiness, Insurance, Change of Ownership, New plate number, etc at the best cost & least time.

3. Errand Services
For your Dubai travel related needs such as Visa procurement, document verification & attestation at the Federal Ministries of Education & Foreign Affairs, kindly get in touch with us and you will be glad you did. We save our clients the time and money in coming down to Abuja to verify and authenticate their documents.

We assist travellers in verifying the genuineness of their Dubai entry permit (visa) and resident permit (residence). This service saves you the disappointment of been turned back at the airport or point of entry or getting into trouble upon arrival.
It is advised, until you are certain that the visa is genuine; you shouldn’t pay for flight tickets or hotel accommodations. Contact us for immediate confirmation.

5. Insurance Services
Contact us for your Travel/Health Insurance for your trip abroad. We also provide other classes of insurance to meet your needs.

6. Reservation Services
For your flight & hotel reservation for visa application, get in touch with us. You can count on us for verifiable and and timely reservations.

7. Bulk SMS Services
Customized messages for your weddings, birthdays, occasions, etc. Your SMS is delivered immediately to all networks in Nigeria at the least cost.

We cater to your document compression & conversion needs. This includes PDF to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, JPEG & vice versa. It also includes extracting pages, splitting pages, merging pages, and reduction of any image/document size.

We recover files such as images, videos, music, documents from your corrupted memory cards, flash drive, disk drives, etc. Your files are handled with utmost discretion. Give us a call and leave the rest to us.

Thank you

Re: Introduce Your Business by AdeGreen9: 8:26am On Apr 26, 2021
Are you in Nigeria and you have clients in East Africa , receiving or sending payments is difficult?
Kindly contact on WhatsApp for honest safe delivery of funds +254745135625
Re: Introduce Your Business by GYZSERVICES1: 10:27am On Apr 26, 2021
Insurance Services

Insurance bond either bid bond, advance payment, or performance bond for contractors;

Travel health Insurance to get ur visa & provide protection when you travel abroad;

Mortgage Protection Plan to secure ur household in case of default in repayment of the loan;

Personal Accident to compensate against death, permanent disability & medical expenses;

Group Personal Accident to compensate against death, disability & medical expenses of loved ones, association members, & students;

Professional Indemnity for doctors, nurses, lawyers, architects, accountants, brokers, etc;

Thank you

Re: Introduce Your Business by cnckitchenwares: 11:19am On Apr 26, 2021
If you need thrift Kitchenwares ranging from ceramic plates, soup bowls, baking wares and utensils, glasswares (wine, beer and cocktail) @cnckitchenwares would be your plug.

Want to start your journey as a food content creator and need food props that are affordable and clean then @cnckitchenwares is the best plug for you

You can find us on ig @cnckitchenwares or check signature for WhatsApp to learn more.

Re: Introduce Your Business by KelvinEfe: 11:20am On Apr 26, 2021
Re: Introduce Your Business by KelvinEfe: 12:40pm On Apr 26, 2021
Let me Create your Business Websites with N10,000 and Business Blogs with N5,000 to get your Desired Buying and Paying Customers. https://twitter.com/PnsRight/status/1386363652974858244?s=19
Re: Introduce Your Business by GYZSERVICES1: 10:42am On Apr 27, 2021

3. Errand Services

5. Insurance Services

6. Reservation Services

7. Bulk SMS Services

Thank you

Re: Introduce Your Business by FaruqMadridCr7(m): 11:50am On Apr 27, 2021
If you are in need of FRAME or you want to print on Mug, Bottle, nylon,Towel, Bags, clothes and phone pouch.i got you, kindly email me or WhatsApp me on this number 07025120945.i respond immediately smiley

Re: Introduce Your Business by GYZSERVICES1: 10:25am On Apr 28, 2021
Insurance Services

Thank you

Re: Introduce Your Business by LizRapheal(f): 2:29pm On Apr 28, 2021
Hello people�, I will start by telling you what you all know, econonmy is bad now and trust me you don't need a source of income, you need multiple sources of income my beloved people.
So be it a teacher, a stay at mom, whatever you do, you need another side income.
That is why we at BRANDY wants to help people start their businesses, you've always wanted to sell shoes, bags, slides both for MEN and WOMEN? We are your best plug.
This is a group of intelligent people who deals with all kinds of fashionable wares you need, trust BRANDY for all quality BRANDS.
We sell wholesales at a very cheap rate, price you can never get anywhere else.
Just stop, stop procrastinating and start that business today, you will be amazed at how far you can go.
We help small business owners, beginners, enterpreneurs at BRANDY by giving you all goods at cheaper rates
Click on this link to join like minded people around the world
https://www./183935446909057/
You can also chat me up on WhatsApp 07036433167.
We are BRANDY and more.
Re: Introduce Your Business by SanctifiedSista(f): 7:10am On Apr 29, 2021
Are you in need of metric tonnes of the following

White or yellow maize
Dried cassava
Sorghum
Wheat
Soyabean
Sesame seed
Dried split ginger
Cashews
Palm kernel
Rice
Hibiscus
Etc

Kindly contact today. My phone number is 08112658211(call or whatsapp)We are already supplying Olam so any other company apart from these two.

1 Like

Re: Introduce Your Business by GYZSERVICES1: 11:26am On Apr 29, 2021

3. Errand Services

5. Insurance Services

6. Reservation Services

7. Bulk SMS Services

Thank you

Re: Introduce Your Business by GYZSERVICES1: 10:26am On Apr 30, 2021
Insurance Services

Thank you

Re: Introduce Your Business by charixel: 7:15am On May 01, 2021
I'm a responsive wordpress website designer based in Nigeria. I design website, landing page & sales funnel that is result driven.

Presently am offering free website design service to only 10 businesses if my conditions can be met which is a win win for us both.
Re: Introduce Your Business by GYZSERVICES1: 5:51pm On May 01, 2021

3. Errand Services

5. Insurance Services

6. Reservation Services

7. Bulk SMS Services

Thank you

Re: Introduce Your Business by GYZSERVICES1: 4:41pm On May 02, 2021
Insurance Services

Thank you

Re: Introduce Your Business by GYZSERVICES1: 9:04am On May 04, 2021

3. Errand Services

5. Insurance Services

6. Reservation Services

7. Bulk SMS Services

Thank you

Re: Introduce Your Business by GYZSERVICES1: 11:58am On May 05, 2021
Insurance Services

Thank you

Re: Introduce Your Business by Insuranceman(m): 1:32pm On May 06, 2021
Insurance a form of risk management

As we live in a world of risks, it is only reasonable to prepare in advance should the unexpected happen. This is actually the essence of insurance.

Take one today!

Re: Introduce Your Business by GYZSERVICES1: 2:49pm On May 06, 2021

3. Errand Services

5. Insurance Services

6. Reservation Services

7. Bulk SMS Services

Thank you

Re: Introduce Your Business by GYZSERVICES1: 11:11am On May 07, 2021
Insurance Services

Thank you

Re: Introduce Your Business by GYZSERVICES1: 1:34pm On May 08, 2021

3. Errand Services

5. Insurance Services

6. Reservation Services

7. Bulk SMS Services

Thank you

Re: Introduce Your Business by Drew2004: 3:19pm On May 09, 2021
GOOD DAY

MY NAME IS ANDREW EJEMBI AND IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS THEN WORRY NO MORE

I SELL CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS AT A CHEAP PRICE

I SELL

GRAVEL(3/4)
DUST 1
DUST 2
HARDCORE
BOULDER
EACH AT PER TON

WE ALSO OFFER TRANPORTATION SERVICES TO ANY STATE YOU ARE IN

ADDRESS IS
KAIDI QUARRY,KARSHI, ABUJA
MY NUMBER IS

NOTE: PRICE IS NEGOTIABLE
Re: Introduce Your Business by GYZSERVICES1: 6:22pm On May 09, 2021
Insurance Services

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) ... (342) (Reply)

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.