Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,965 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Introduce Your Business - Business To Business (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Introduce Your Business (451493 Views)

Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost / Introduce Your Business / Introduce Your Bussiness With The Keyz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (342) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introduce Your Business by HAYWHYone: 3:45pm On Dec 06, 2009
Happy day every body on this site,
I`m computer Engineer deal with maintainers and repair, supply computer accessory including laptop. just call me on 07041744560 or email: ayforme@yahoo.com. kiss
Re: Introduce Your Business by harolink(m): 2:30pm On Dec 07, 2009
, Wow!! guyz, within A mnth i've bcm #42,000 richer n still counting, Yes, u heard me which wz paid into mA 'FIN BNK ACT' , No mch talk If IntrstD then pm me wit dix email:baronphils@yahoo.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by Tospej: 7:10pm On Dec 07, 2009
Business of business is business.

Our business is Financial Management.

tospej@yahoo.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by vanitty: 11:52am On Dec 08, 2009
Are you based in london? do you want a new elegant look
Mary kay products from foundation,  cleanser to fragrance.
feyimary@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Introduce Your Business by coold(m): 1:17pm On Dec 08, 2009
Got something to sell? Want to reach people with your products and services? There's no such thing as too much publicity. Post your adverts for free on www.ads-nigeria.com

Please give us feedback on how we can make the service better.

Re: Introduce Your Business by ssn: 4:58pm On Dec 08, 2009
Hi Everyone?

Want to register a Company/Business Names or NGO(Trustees) at the Corporate Affairs Commission, Abuja, Nigeria? Then click here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Smile-Streams-LLC/186639273442?ref=nf and view our Expos at our Facebook Page.
Re: Introduce Your Business by ssn: 5:11pm On Dec 08, 2009
Hi, Everyone,

If you want to register A Company or your Company or Business Name or NGO at the Corporate Affairs Commission, Abuja Nigeria, then click here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Smile-Streams-LLC/186639273442?ref=nf I can help you do it with a low cost fee that would make you give thanks. Take time to browse through in all the Facebook "Wall", "Info", "Photos" & "Discussions" and finally, be our fan and lets see how we can help you. Thanks.
Re: Introduce Your Business by mcwalka(m): 5:00am On Dec 09, 2009
VISIT OUR BLOG. www.edgemasters..com and extract ways which you can boost your business and networks.

WE ALSO PROVIDE YOU WITH BUSINESS IDEAS AND HOW YOU CAN GO ABOUT ESTABLISHING TOUR OWN BUSINESS AND MODALITIES INVOLVED JST VISIT US.
\OUR SITE IS ON THE WAY.\
THANKS
CEO EDGEMASTERS.

Re: Introduce Your Business by austin09: 7:02am On Dec 09, 2009
Re: Introduce Your Business by lender(m): 4:45pm On Dec 09, 2009
I am into publishing company because I believe in imparting knowledge to people. I also believe in multiple stream of income in order to bullet proof against poverty. That is why am into info marketing and online business. But I believe in doing legal business becuse of the fear of God.
Re: Introduce Your Business by haymen5: 7:19am On Dec 10, 2009
We a help nigerians purchase any goods of their choice from China
For more infomation contact frank 07029145409 or send a mail to haysalez@yahoo.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 10, 2009
ok
Re: Introduce Your Business by chuck50: 12:47pm On Dec 10, 2009
Hello My Name Is Chucks from Italy, I'am  web developer/internet marketing. I'am here to teach you how to be successful Online without any investment.

When you have time visit my facebook group [Work At Home Portal] at http://facebookworkathomeportal.cjb.net

Thanks from Chucks
Re: Introduce Your Business by judchuks20(m): 12:24pm On Dec 11, 2009
I'm a Business Solutions & Promotions Expert. I also consult for the media.

http://www.judeworld.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 11, 2009
Gooday all, I am into real estate (HH&M), IF U REQUIRE TO BUY, SELL OR LEASE PROPERTIES/LAND WITHIN LAGOS OR ANY OTHER LOCATIONS. YOU CAN REACH ME ON +234 8055327922, 8088018078, 7023344830. Email:sogbajimi@yahoo.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by knjbl(m): 1:37pm On Dec 11, 2009
Advertise your BUSINESS & COMPANY for FREE on www.docksnads.com!!! Individuals & Business owners can now fully showcase goods and services by uploading up to 50 product pictures and 2 company/product videos of their choice. Let buyers search for you WORLDWIDE, save money & time searching for buyers! ALL FOR FREE!!!
Re: Introduce Your Business by faithfinde(m): 2:09pm On Dec 11, 2009
We specialize in custom Website and Software Development at an affordable price.
Check our website here: http://www.andybase.com

[flash=238,224]http://onlinebusiness.andybase.com/andybase_intro_naira.swf[/flash]

[size=15pt]Want to Start Online Business?[/size]
Check our Online Business Easy Starter. We will get you started with ease
This is not a get rich quick scheme. The whole process is transparent.
Just take a minute to check our website.
http://www.onlinebusiness.andybase.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by ERICBON: 10:41am On Dec 12, 2009
Most Businesses are well set up but lack the drive of good marketing to reach and bring in huge customer as they restrict themselves to local level and from mouth to mouth communications. In this time of global community we can help you reach a wider customer range and take you business to the international level it belongs with our range of Web services that are guaranteed to bring you more returns.
Till now, we have worked on more than 300 Search Engine Marketing projects of various different categories. This experience has given us an extensive approach to achieve Top Rankings in all major search engines for Top Performing competitive keywords and drive High Volume traffic to the website who could be converted into customers.
WHY YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE US?

Everyone would provide the same service at same cost but we make it a difference. Reason, all other SEO providers will OFFER JUST LINKS, Internal SEO and request to release the payment once the offered links has been provided. Also, NONE is ready to get their payment released after improving the results as promised.

On the other hand, we will Offer good amount of Links, Rank your website Top 10, Drive Targeted Traffic, Improve your Business Returns, provide a specific Strategy and ACCEPT the payment after improving the promised results. So, it is your choice to select the right Provider to meet your requirements." For a full rand of our services see attached file or visit our web site http://www.prominere.com .
if interested kindly contact :ericikeya@gmail.com

Re: Introduce Your Business by naijainfo: 6:27pm On Dec 12, 2009
free information on your mobile phone as you go.

From football to lifestyle, touch of music to artists, out of nollywood to hollywood, from latest spots to special offers.

Know what is happening and where it's happening. You can have it all FREE of CHARGE by sending your details in this format: (phone number,location,state) eg (07067863621,iluppeju,lagos) or (07067863621,ikene,ogun) to 07067863621 or naijainfo@yahoo.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by kingsnelson: 8:01pm On Dec 12, 2009
Hello fellow Nigerians, my name is kingsley, I am the ceo future strategies international, an offline and online marketer, our recent products includes; opening of PayPal account for Nigerians, a step by step guide on how you can open a PayPal account by yourself, a good bye to Nepa-aguide on how to build and install a Sola-energy pannel. Infact, we are consultants in all areas of online businesses.
just contact us for any of your online solutions. our lines are; 07036015105 or 08138968296. you can also mail us at kingsnelson@gmail.com
and we will put smiles on your face. remember 2010 is for Nigerians!!! stay cool.
Re: Introduce Your Business by tolukemi: 10:12pm On Dec 12, 2009
Hey Everyone,

I'd like to introduce my business. It's an ecommerce site focusing on Afro-Carribbean groceries and beauty products. Our target market is the UK and mainland Europe though we can also ship certain items to Nigeria. Check us out at http://www.africarr.com .
Re: Introduce Your Business by somadino: 12:17am On Dec 13, 2009
ImaginixMode Multimedia Ltd is the name. Professional Video Production is the game. Advertising, broadcast, corporate and event video production has never been done better. www.imaginixmode.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by leMuhito(f): 11:40am On Dec 13, 2009

Re: Introduce Your Business by sleekchic(f): 3:45pm On Dec 13, 2009
hi,
i run a one stop online store on facebook ,we deliver anywhere in lagos,you only pay when you get your order and our prices are very reasonable please check
www.facebook.com/dreambeestores and 'add as a friend' thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (342) (Reply)

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.