Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,171 members, 7,835,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Introduce Your Business - Business To Business (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Introduce Your Business (453017 Views)

Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost / Introduce Your Business / Introduce Your Bussiness With The Keyz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (342) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introduce Your Business by flexxydan: 11:04am On Feb 23, 2010
We sell AGO (diesel) in small and large quantities, also take advantage of our trainning room rentage inclusive of per hourly charge at affordable rates

email wafenterprises@yahoo.com, or call 01-7458468
Re: Introduce Your Business by Otebiyi: 9:32pm On Feb 23, 2010
OTEBIYI OLUSOLA VENTURES, registered with the corporate affairs commission, am into general merchandise/trading, general contract. In essence, i help people source for whatever commodity they want, like Diesel, Charcoal, electronics, etc.

you can contact me via, 08034480650, authebyi2002@yahoo.com

Thank you.
Re: Introduce Your Business by dove24u(m): 11:02am On Feb 26, 2010
AFRICAN NEWSPAPERS OF NIGERIA PLC(A.K.A NIGERIAN TRIBUNE)

PUBLISHER OF NIGERIAN TRIBUNE TITLES.

IMALEFALAFIA STREET,OKE-ADO, IBADAN.

FOR YOUR NEWSPAPER ADVERT:CALL 08056639740 OR E-MAIL: dove24u@yahoo.com

FANTASTIC COMMISSION AWAITS YOU.
Re: Introduce Your Business by sohojinsen: 4:42pm On Feb 26, 2010
We would like to introduce ourselves as one the leading IT services and solutions company based in Kochi, India.
We have more than 14 years experience in the IT sector and last 10 years focusing on Web Based Solutions. Please visit our website www.ideaspark.into have more details about the services we offer, please also visit our portfolio section (http://www.ideaspark.in/portfolio_details.html) to understand the quality we provide.

And we are looking for a tie-up in Nigeria. It is with IT companies, those who are very good in Design and not good in programming we could have a tie-up to do the same and vice versa. And also looking for companies other than this field to have tie-up.

Please contact through website.
Re: Introduce Your Business by Zotse: 5:05pm On Feb 26, 2010
Check us out on facebook (Zotse Fashione)
Website is http://www.zotsefashion.com

Re: Introduce Your Business by mynetbuddy: 1:00am On Feb 28, 2010
Hi All,

Edge Factor is an international education Placement service. At present, our focus is study in the UK. We recommend this for one reason only;

'' The individual who acquires relevant education will be better prepared when the future arrives as only knowledgeable and competent hands will be required to handle certain sensitive projects and position that are crucial to the development of any economy worldwide''.

Whether its Undergraduate or Post graduate study, we can guide you through career options. In the process of advising our clients we take into consideration their passion, current skills and what the future need of economies world wide is likely to be. This way the individual is better informed to make sound choice as regards what to study. In the long run our clients don't just go to the UK to get a degree, when they come back they are better prepared. Currently we have an opening, please see below;

Do you know that you can get entrance into
year one in the UK with SSCE or NECO and complete
your BSc degree in just 3 years?

Next start date is June/ September 2010

You can get the offer of admission in just 3 days.

I will give you sound visa application advice. I
can also give you career advice should you desire it.

Cost implication can be on the high side but the investment is
worth it considering the fact that you can work anywhere in the
world with your UK certification.

My services guarantees skill, speed and accuracy.
Applicants are carried along every step of the way in
order to show transparency.

For further enquiry please call; +234 806 127 1256

Email; edgefactor. ng@gmail. com OR mynetbuddy@gmail.com

Contact details are as stated above. We look forward to receiving your call soon.
Re: Introduce Your Business by seasoning: 6:50am On Feb 28, 2010
Hi Dear All:
Good day

Please we are the NO.1 in china in manufacturing seasoning cubes, and i also have been to Lagos for 2 times

I am now looking for good buyers in this line

please feel free to contact me for further infos andy-ginger520@hotmail.com

rgds

Re: Introduce Your Business by ojeigod: 6:48pm On Feb 28, 2010
Hi fellow nairalanders,my name is Ojei Godwin(Mba,Fmnim,Amnin),I am the MD/CEO of Nitchmasters Ltd,a company that is into consultancies services,importers and exporters,logistics services,building materials supplies and manufacturer representative.I look forward to meet business minded people like you.
I like pets(dogs precisely) and have this site where I give quality advice on how people can take good care of their dogs.You can access the site here

http://dogtrainingtipsarena..com/

Ojei Godwin

wink grin shocked tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Introduce Your Business by chrisibu(m): 7:34pm On Feb 28, 2010
I'm a supplier of Granites at very cheap rates, for building and construction work. I can be reached on chris_ibu@rocketmail.com or 08035585019

Delivery available nation wide.
Re: Introduce Your Business by babydrama: 4:46pm On Mar 01, 2010
We would like to introduce what we market and that is Diesel (AGO) in small or large quantities, I have partnership we offer home and office delivery, email wafenterprises@yahoo.com, call 01748468
email
Re: Introduce Your Business by Shelamia: 9:03pm On Mar 01, 2010
Sasifun Group is dedicated to constantly providing quality and an assorted variety of latest fashion at affordable rates

We are into sales and supply of Designer Perfumes,HandBags, Wrist watches, Men Tie Office Shirts E.T.C
We Supply in large quantity at Affordable prices, We deliver nation wide

Hope to do good business with you Soon

Email us to day and lets start talking

sasifungroup@gmail.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by thomascaelyn: 5:54am On Mar 02, 2010
As a business owner, I have various insurance companies. In that companies one of the best 1st claims,  If you have any queries about insurance visit 1stclaims.co.uk.

It would be serve you the purpose,  Good luck.

no win no fee
Re: Introduce Your Business by sasifun1: 12:26pm On Mar 02, 2010
Get goods directly from dubai at affordable rates,
general suppliers of ladies and gents accessories i.e handbags, perfumes, shoes, ties etc

for more info email us at sasisfungroup@gmail.com
see you at the top

Re: Introduce Your Business by adeoyeee(m): 1:07pm On Mar 02, 2010
TOP WALE INDUSTRIES LIMITED

We are here to introduce our company. We Supplies specialized in installation, Servicing and Repair of all kinds of air conditioners (Central air conditioners, Package Unit, Split Units, Window Unit and Refrigerators). Also we undertake the Installation and repair of all electrical work for both domestic and Industrial.
Hope to hear from you soon.
F. A. Oyenubi
Managing Director
Re: Introduce Your Business by adeoyeee(m): 1:08pm On Mar 02, 2010

We are here to introduce our company. We Supplies specialized in installation, Servicing and Repair of all kinds of air conditioners (Central air conditioners, Package Unit, Split Units, Window Unit and Refrigerators). Also we undertake the Installation and repair of all electrical work for both domestic and Industrial.
F. A. Oyenubi
Managing Director
Re: Introduce Your Business by adeoyeee(m): 1:09pm On Mar 02, 2010

F. A. Oyenubi
Managing Director

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (342) (Reply)

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.