Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

Introduce Your Business - Business To Business (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Introduce Your Business (451202 Views)

Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost / Introduce Your Business / Introduce Your Bussiness With The Keyz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (341) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introduce Your Business by miftaudeen(m): 9:46pm On Mar 31, 2010
If you need any kinds of building materials such as planks,door,keys,iron,cement.e.t.c
you may contact me on this address: ifelodun line 2,pako bus stop,ipaja road.iyana ipaja lagos.08029226950
Re: Introduce Your Business by keso2010: 6:00am On Apr 01, 2010
AfriZulu, INC::. B2B company (www.Afrizulu.com) we have come to help you Find Products & Suppliers on Internet's Top B2B Directory, Suppliers Directories, help Global Buyers Sourcing Easily and Finding quality Products, Trade Leads, Manufacturers, Suppliers, Buyers and Wholesalers. so advertise with us, boost your business

Re: Introduce Your Business by mbolu: 10:20am On Apr 02, 2010
Hello ladys n gent my company stonecity we general contractor in the following : farbrication of any kind of metal for ur carport danpalon'wronght iron design, fence shade, wronght iron gate, doors, windows, protectors, p o p, screeding ,interlocks, truck leasing services interior,exterior u can reach me for a real deal on 08033137073 or my email comewit_magic@yahoo.com thanks 4 been our client!
Re: Introduce Your Business by ProbeSouth: 1:23pm On Apr 02, 2010
We are ProbeSouth Int'l Nig LTD

Our latest service includes:
Outdoor Temperature control; we will chilll your outdoor function with state-of-the-art equipment if contacted and at unbelievable rates too.

We also sell outdoor cooling fans for your gardens, patios and open areas.

Our equipment are being used by several A list event planners and they never regret the experience.

Contact us today and you will not need to pay so much renting an AC tent or hall for your party.

Thank you!
Re: Introduce Your Business by wcnltd: 8:16pm On Apr 03, 2010
can any body connect me to any company that want to sale old or scrap equipment in portharcourt?
I`m seriously in need of scraps properties to buy from companies.
such likes scrap machenaries from construction companies.scrap baterries
,eletrical equipments,scrap aluminium zink of all type,soler enegy wast bateries,
scrap aluminium of all type,scrap eletrical wires of all type,scrap aut spare
parts of all type, scrap ship or plan parts, scrap beems, rods,angles any srap iron,
wast eletronic appliances such as wast ac,ups,steblizers, burnt generators or
listers coils,air compressors,etc. i`m in seriously in need of connection of how
to be buying from companies, banks, indostries, goverment offices like PHC,NITEL,ETC.
nomater the qauntity of it.preferably from eastern part of the Nigeria.but I can
travle out of eastern part if anyone have a very big deal.I will pay 10% of the amount
i buy the goods to anyone that connect me to buy things from companies as comission.address: FLEET OIL MILL3 PORT-HARCOURT NIGERIA.TEL: 08034278290,07034810394 EMAIL:wcn_ltd@yahoo.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by rkohsm: 1:32am On Apr 04, 2010
Dear All ,

I am a supplier for Industrial and Residential Water Filtration Systems from Singapore

If you are intrested to know more about my products please feel free to contact me @ ric.kohsm@gmail.com

I sincerely hope that we can explore further working opportunities together.

Thank You

Best Regards

Ric
Re: Introduce Your Business by mandi: 5:56am On Apr 04, 2010
We help you buy any item you want from USA with no hassle, we can even bid for you on Ebay. Visit Our website to learn more.

http://www.ksisourcing.com/

Re: Introduce Your Business by chidebe: 2:22pm On Apr 04, 2010
Take responsibility for your health.  At Natural Health Solutions, we help you to enhance your body's immune system.  You may reach us on +234-08037108507 or chidec2001@yahoo.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by etutor: 11:11am On Apr 05, 2010
I suggest for proper follow-up, let us include contact phone number and preferably our office address. What do u think?
Re: Introduce Your Business by etutor: 11:46am On Apr 05, 2010
Realbrowny am interested and hope to get to u soonest.
Big thankssssssss
Re: Introduce Your Business by newworldcapital(m): 1:58pm On Apr 05, 2010
I am a Forex Trader base in Lagos. Just got my office setup in Lagos.
Am looking for investor (s) to boost my portfolio.
Here are my contacts:
alfred.johnholt@gmail.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by Niiade(m): 8:43pm On Apr 05, 2010
hey,
i understand and its great that you have set up your office, but one problem is getting people to trust you with their money, i have been bruned too in the past when you give money to a trained trader who promise 20 % or more, only for him to pay first 2-3 moonths then run away with your balance without a trace. i am looking forward to working with you but i want to know if you ca be trusted,
here is another method with i think will be best it if you have you customers open accounts, you are given the password then you trade for them and you get paid at the end of every month on percentage basis.
i am a trader with a little sucess, i will love if you give me trade signals at a fee by you,or i pay a percentage of my profit at the end of every month of which i will send you my monthly statement. i would also love to come to your office. thank you
trade signals pls
contact niiadenii@gmail.com, 08025140064, 08035073816
Re: Introduce Your Business by EEL: 1:13am On Apr 06, 2010
We are an Automobile and Automotive Service Company, we specialize in AUTOMOBILE DIAGNOSIS.

For details or to run a Mobile Diagnosis Service on your valued Car, text or call +234 803 5496 482
Re: Introduce Your Business by SolarFob(m): 4:36am On Apr 06, 2010
Hi, this is Allan from SolarFob Industrial, we are professional solar and renewable energy supplier in China, we provide solar street lamp, LED street lamp, solar water pump, solar home power plant, pure sine wave inverter, solar panel  to our clients in Nigeria.

We've already done a lot of solar street lights and solar water pumps projects in Nigeria, and the response from my clients were good.

Visit our website for more information: www.solarfob.com  or drop me an email if you have interesting: Email&MSN: allan221@live.cn

Re: Introduce Your Business by Doyin2(m): 6:16am On Apr 07, 2010
INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL STANDARDS WORKSHOP

[
International Financial Reporting Standards(IFRS)

April 28-29,2010
Chelsea Hotel, Abuja, Nigeria

A 2-day practical training .
“Only those organisations that can provide up-to-date, transparent and forthright financial reporting will secure future investors and maintain the support of their shareholders and stakeholders…’’

RR For details and online registration for this course ,please log on to www.deenogroup.com or visit
Deeno Value added, global accounting and financial solutions™
Consulting 53,Opebi Road, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria
01851188208134625891

img][/img]

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (341) (Reply)

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.